FreedomRocks

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by mochamama, Oct 22, 2006.

1. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Hey Juggernaut,

I am so happy to hear that! I keep missing the conference calls due to time difference and although I was looking forward to the new hedge system, I was always wondering if it will be part of our current $100/month subscription. I am so glad that it is! With that, we will be completely hedged and whatever the market moves (up/down), we will be in good hands! Even as it is, we are already in good hands!

Cheers!
  2. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

I am so glad that FreedomRocks has just launched it's FreedomRocks University. That will definitely help all new members to get started on using such a great tool and benefit vastly from the forex market.

For the past year, I have successfully traded the forex market without any stress! That has given me a lot of spare time to actually venture into many other areas of trading.

Now, I am looking forward to the full hedging system, anyone has any clue when that might be?

Cheers!
  3. saz

saz New Member

Hi,

I am a recent Freedom Rocks customer and so far I am really enjoying it. I have quite quickly realised however, that rather than just letting it run (in light of recent drawdowns) you are best to create an entry/exit strategy. Can anyone tell me when all the major drawdowns have been and how low they went so that I can plan my strategy effectively? Many thanks in advance.
  4. timko65

timko65 New Member

I read over the postings for freedom Rocks but I am curious what kind of money is a reccomoned minimum to fund your trading acount? Is it recommended you start with $500 $1,000, $5,000 or what?
    Thanks in advance
  5. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

WithOUT the HYPE please:
    How much does it cost to become involved with 'Freedom Rocks'? Not just to become a member, but the COST of making money after joining or paying membership dues.
    What realistic income (PROFIT) will an 'average' member make?
    How long would it take to be so profitable?
    Is there any guarantee? If so, what are the conditions?

I know some things can't be expressed exactly BUT one can APPROXIMATE, and be DESCRIPTIVE.

Just please, NO HYPE!!

I just came from the website - I am HYPED - OUT!
    And have had my fill of Lead Capture Pages and opt in windows!!
  6. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyManWithOUT the HYPE please:
    How much does it cost to become involved with 'Freedom Rocks'? Not just to become a member, but the COST of making money after joining or paying membership dues.
    What realistic income (PROFIT) will an 'average' member make?
    How long would it take to be so profitable?
    Is there any guarantee? If so, what are the conditions?

I know some things can't be expressed exactly BUT one can APPROXIMATE, and be DESCRIPTIVE.

Just please, NO HYPE!!

I just came from the website - I am HYPED - OUT!
    And have had my fill of Lead Capture Pages and opt in windows!!

I never really participated in those network marketing or those online stuff as there are too many scams out there. I was always trading forex myself until I came across Freedomrocks. The first time cost of joining is $189 as a representative or $125 as a customer. Subsequently, it's $100 per month to use the system as a forex trading tool. There are 2 income avenues from Freedomrocks. FIRST, the business aspect of marketing the forex trading tool and SECOND, the tool itself helps you make money from the forex market as a long term investment. Yes, there is no guarantee to the forex market as we can't control the market movement. As to the business side of it, the earning potential is really based on how many members you have signed up. The first level is an immediate bonus when someone signs up under you which Freedomrocks pays up to 75% of the subscription fee. As your organization grows, the payout will be more for subsequent renewal of subscription. I would strongly encourage you to visit [Link removed - Admin] to view the product and business video.

I have been using Freedomrocks for over a year and my initial capital invested in the forex market has already grown more than double till now (almost 3 times). Of course, I happened to enter the market last year which was favourable. This year, a lot of turmoils in the market due to US sub-prime issue, my portfolio in the forex market managed to pull through safely and although no big returns during those months, but I get monthly growth of my account of at least 1.5% compounded. This is only the interest earnings, not including those buy low and sell high positions that I have made during the month.

It's worth the try especially there is a free trial available so that you can have a better appreciation of how the tool works.
  7. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: forex4alivingThe first time cost of joining is $189 as a representative or $125 as a customer. Subsequently, it's $100 per month to use the system as a forex trading tool.

After which, you have to invest money right?
    If so, what kind of figures are we talking here?
  8. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: forex4alivingAs to the business side of it, the earning potential is really based on how many members you have signed up. The first level is an immediate bonus when someone signs up under you which Freedomrocks pays up to 75% of the subscription fee. As your organization grows, the payout will be more for subsequent renewal of subscription.

Or is the majority of "earning potential" based on recruiting?
  9. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: forex4aliving
    The trading system (provided users are disciplined enough to follow it) is simply amazing

Maybe you can explain this, it sounds like a 'catch' to me!
  10. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyMan
    Maybe you can explain this, it sounds like a 'catch' to me!

Hi, I've sent you a PM for these as you have several questions and I thought it would be easier to consolidate all questions together. Cheers!
  11. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Quoting: timko65I read over the postings for freedom Rocks but I am curious what kind of money is a reccomoned minimum to fund your trading acount? Is it recommended you start with $500 $1,000, $5,000 or what?
    Thanks in advance

Personally, I think $4,000 to $5,000 is a good place to start. I know some of the recommended brokers offer mini account, which you can start at a couple of hundreds, but to me, it's really no point because I am paying subscription to Freedomrocks and would prefer that my earnings from the forex market covers my subscription.
  12. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Quoting: saz
    Hi,

I am a recent Freedom Rocks customer and so far I am really enjoying it. I have quite quickly realised however, that rather than just letting it run (in light of recent drawdowns) you are best to create an entry/exit strategy. Can anyone tell me when all the major drawdowns have been and how low they went so that I can plan my strategy effectively? Many thanks in advance.

Firstly, I think the margin to trade should be conservative enough. I personally max. my margin at 5% of my capital each time I put in my portfolio allocator. Second, I choose closely correlated currency and I stay out of JPY totally because of the nature of the currency (bad correlation) and the economy. With that, during the "bad" times affected by sub-prime, etc, my drawdown was down by 30% compared to another member who's drawdown was 70% as JPY was included in the portfolio. I don't exit even when the drawdown is up to 30%. I continue to benefit from the daily interest and the buy low and sell high. Of course, recently, Mark did mention about exiting when the portfolio is "unbalanced", meaning, too many buys at one side and too many sells on the other currency. But I didn't exit as my "threshold" for the unbalance situation is probably quite high.
  13. JSmith

JSmith New Member

FreedomRocks is a chartless system that will do OK as long as the EURCHF is headed upward, because the EURUSD-USDCHF pairs move with the EURCHF. Ask anyone how they have been doing since about the middle of Oct. 2007 and they will tell you (if they have any money left in their account) that they have been losing money. There is another company that is going to expose the formula to what is called the "Triangular Cross" soon, but their web site isn't complete yet. The company is called 4-x-rox.com.

J. Smith
  14. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Interesting,

Like all investing, you have risk, and having been involved since very start, now almost three years, I can say that long term the hedge strategy works very well, but you still have to be careful.

We have been through a bull market, and now it is helter skelter, so the consistant profits of last year, outside of a couple hiccups which I fortunately missed given I changed brokers, I did not get hit like others did.

Luck has a lot to do with trading, and the more you know about it, or watch the markets, the better your luck gets. You don't need knowledge or skill to follow the Freedom FOREX system, but you do need luck. With markets jumping up and down, and dollar on decline, there is good money to be made, but most important, it is a great place to get started in FOREX.

Good luck to all, Mike
  15. tom1964

tom1964 New Member

Yes, sadly I have.

After reading all these "distributors" reviews, I joined this comany and LOST all my money in august, after using their best "security" system..

They promised a "wealth program" which is nothing but dangerous hedging strategy that grows naturally because the market went up. nothing to do with them.

Dont risk your money in anything related to them. Do yourselves a favor and ignore all of the distributors positive comments. they recieve money with its MLM program!!!
  16. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

tom1964: Yes, sadly I have.

After reading all these "distributors" reviews, I joined this comany and LOST all my money in august, after using their best "security" system..

They promised a "wealth program" which is nothing but dangerous hedging strategy that grows naturally because the market went up. nothing to do with them.

Dont risk your money in anything related to them. Do yourselves a favor and ignore all of the distributors positive comments. they recieve money with its MLM program!!!

Sorry to hear you lost money, but where did anyone promise you anything? FOREX is like every other market, you win and lose, but winning on trades is long term strategy, but many got in with too little, so may I ask how much you started with?
  17. Casper

Casper New Member

I have been looking for a forex trading program as I'd like to trade I have another business so It would be great to earn a little extra income, From what I have read this is a really good program so if someone can PM me with some more info & how much it will cost to get started & whether their are any monthly fees that would be great.
  18. jimt

jimt New Member

Hi all,

I just noticed this site while searching Google. I am a former member of FreedomRocks but have not been affiliated with them for over a year. I have nothing to sell [​IMG]

I found the company to be extremely honest and forthright about the program and its risks. Folks who stayed close to the weekly calls and traded conservatively did quite well. Others did not. That's life. I was one of the ones that made a nice profit on my trading in a bit over a years time.

I saw FR work through up markets and down. The downs were really scary and the up markets were just glorious with huge gains. I left the program only because I had made a good deal of money and just got nervous about giving it back.

FR has diversified a bit since I left and now has a new hedging program as well as a managed accounts program with a very nice history. They have even added a debt management program to the mix so as to be come a more complete financial company. (I just noticed that a link is formed on my browser to the debt management line. I didn't post it.)

Forex trading is risky. Period. You never trade with money you can't afford to lose and you always trade as conservatively as possible consistent with reasonable profit. Mark has preached that from the roof tops.

If you are looking for a good business opportunity, I think this is one of the best. Excellent products and excellent support. It is the only MLM I know where you can make money even if you never sign up a client.

It is well worth a look.
  19. SirThomas

SirThomas New Member

jimt: They have even added a debt management program
    to the mix so as to be come a more complete financial company. (I just noticed that a link is formed on my browser to the debt management
    line. I didn't post it.)

Jim, those links in your post are automatically embedded by the
    forum system. It happens when you use certain "keywords"...

Some advertisers buy those keywords from the forum owner,
    because they are relevant to their business/service offers.

I agree, FR might be one of those mlm companies that can deliver
    some income regardless of your recruiting efforts.

Thomas
  20. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

I hate to revive a thread that has been inactive for so long but I think it would be interesting to see how many of the people who were involved in the original thread are still active in FreedomRocks and how their trading has done?