Freelance Home Writers

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by gracebarb, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Dumpshack

Dumpshack New Member

All right everybody! I got a link to this site as well. I have a degree in creative writing so I was curious about this kind of opportunity. Time to investigate and I found this site. I'm sold on the fact that FLW is a scam BUT . . . what is on the other side??? After you pay is there any database of freelance writing jobs??? Why is everybody complaining about a $47, $49, $97, $350 charge when you can potentially make thousands??? Has any one written one word of content for FLW BEFORE realizing the had been scammed??? At this point there is no way I'm embarking on this internet journey but as I have waded through 6 pages of this yarn I am dying to find out what is on the OTHER SIDE???
  2. aliciak

aliciak New Member

Thru experience I've learned the best way way to deal with debit card problems with these scammers....I have finally learned my lesson....Call your bank and tell them you lost your card....they will cancel your card and send you a new one....anything they try to charge after that won't go thru....its a hassle but it works...don't ever use a bank account number or check because then you have big problems and would have to cancel your whole account.....My bank is great USAA and I hate not telling the truth....but for losing your card their are no fees involved....