Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by psyche, Oct 31, 2005.

1. psyche

psyche New Member

hi there! i'm new here and i'd like to ask if anyone knows this site:

i wonder if it's a legit freelance website. i'd like to try out working at home. thanks
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

3. Rashenbo

Rashenbo New Member

Elance is a great site. I did some freelance work with them about five years ago and had two or three jobs actually work out and received some good cash.

I think there is also but it's been a while since I've been there.
  4. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

I regularly receive emails from Guru, E-Lance and Freelance Work Exchange. They don't charge and post legitimate job offers. The basic subscription is free. They also allow you the option of upgrading, for very reasonable fees.

I recently found Sologig as well. If you type up freelancing in your search bar, you may be directed to a freelancing website directory that will give you lots of options. But I stay away from those who don't offer a basic, free membership to start.
  5. netjobs

netjobs Member

Yes, I too earned from them as an Affiliate, they are legitimate...[​IMG]
  6. prashant7575

prashant7575 New Member

I get daily mails from also they have given me an offer for $2.70

for a 7 Day tryal.

Can any one suggest are these guyr r good people to work with. as i have seen really good jon in

their every mailers which i get.
  7. Anna

Anna New Member

I haven't worked with them but I am interested in what the answer is [​IMG]
  8. Dwight08

Dwight08 New Member

I was wondering if we pay taxes on these home jobs.
    I am new to this.
    I am on a disability penson.
    Thanks for your help
    Is there any place.
  9. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

I tried having a look but the site wouldn't load so who knows...?

If your looking for freelance work the you may also like to try It seems like an OK place to find work on a freelance basis. You have to bid for the work you want (you'll understand once you get there) but you can get really good paying jobs from there.
  10. I have heard that some people have taken out the 7 day trial and then cancelled before the 7 days were up, but were still charged the full subscription and were unable to get a refund.

Be careful!

11. bearly09

bearly09 New Member

Thanks for all the great advice! My sister is interested in doing some work like this so I was researching for her. I will pass the word on, good and bad![​IMG]
  12. ItsMoneytime

ItsMoneytime New Member

Used to be an affiliate. They're good