Funtime Vacations and Seller of Travel Rules

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by goldmills, May 24, 2007.

1. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

This is incredible. I love that we have a back and forth conversation on a real interesting topic. This is going to be a moot topic when you order your next Coastal Package for a customer and they receive info on Fun Time in their order. Im just making you all aware of what is coming out. The website that all of you can see that is with Coastal and Fun Time is http://www.myftvclub.biz/coastal Please look it over everyone on this forum. Now to handle the issue of my back office. As I remember clearly you Jani pushed to see it. As someone who has given me such accolades on the CSG calls in the past and has used my story on at least one occasion to my knowledge to close a Coastal deal I thought that maybe I owed at least that to you. I am also aware of your thoughts about Fun Time as you and I talked at length directly about it. I was faced with a decision when we talked about my back office. Now most of us dont share our back office with people outside of our immediate teams. But I also wanted to show you that in the short months since Fun Time Vacation Club and it's lead generation program that we are talking about (not Fun Time as a vendor already in our package that is 16 years old) was started in Dec 2006 and has grown to what it is now. Now having served on the CSG Leadership Board and being instrumental in helping create the CSG MAC system that you choose to build your Coastal business I figured if I said the Fun Time system is more than adequate you might take my word for it. I dont know how many of you on this forum open up your back office to the entire forum. If that is a common practice then im more than willing to oblige and cant wait to see what systems you all use so I can figure out what system is best for my needs as an entrepreneur and the overall needs of my team. Again all info about Fun Time can be asked on their live calls tuesday and thursday. Many of you have the number or can easily get it by emailing me or asking many of your team mates that are using the program. Its not for everyone but I figured if it was going to be part of my Coastal Package id at least have to see what it is and if its going to benefit me. Well I saw it did. I did what we tell everyone we all speak to over and over to do. We suggest they do their due diligence by going to the website and looking over the info then getting on a live call and getting their questions answered. Its the same simple system we all use. If something is in your package you owe it to your customers that you market this amazing product to that you know whats in it. So get the facts from the source. I can go back and forth every post on how great it is but the bottom line is that the product is in the package. Do your due diligence and get the facts from the source. The website and the live call. See you there I will be more than willing to add my testimony. Have a great day everyone. Anyone looking to change there life right now get in touch with me asap!! If you are looking to keep your team mates motivated and in the game I can show you how. We have done it in the last two months. Many of our team mates have created residual incomes that already pay for their systems and whats even better is the person who got us in is racking up in residual income. Maybe you have a growing star in your organization, how about giving them a tool to take their business to the next level will also feeding your Coastal and Fun Time residual income business. If thats you then contact me and lets talk about how everyone that is looking for a way to take their business to the next level has been able to with this program. We are again on the cutting edge of an idea is going to change the industry for the better. Many of you know we where in the same situation when we got involved with the CSG and you all see where that has gone to. This started in December and its now only May. That is incredible growth. What do you see as the projections for next May and better yet where do you want to position yourself for that growth? Thats the million dollar question! And I literally mean million dollar question as we see this as an opportunity to earn just that through multiple streams of income available and never have to buy leads again as the residual income will always cover that expense. That sounds like a winner to me and my residual check are showing the same. See you at the top!!!

Adam
  2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Adam, I gave you every opp to explain what the "new" Coastal/Funtime program would be like. You didn't until Sportnut gave all of us the URL to the demo CV/FT site.

Adam what is the FT opp call phone number for Tues and Thur? And please no coy answers!

All CV Directors how do you feel about the fact that according to Adam all Coastal pkgs going out have the FT opp already in the package?

In my opinion to offer another biz-opp and place it in a pkg BEFORE they notified us Directors, (for those of us who have the pkg sent direct to client) is just plain wrong!!!

This whole thing is just wrong in the way the BOD is handling this.
    FT told their dist about the CV/FT merge and yet here we are waiting till their convention of which most of us will not be there to "announce" this?

Just plain wrong!! (I mean the way CV is handling this not the FT program)

Terri
  3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Funtime dist what is the name of the travel agency that funtime uses?
    Thanks

Terri
  4. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

THANK-YOU ADAM! That was the link, I was looking for..

Have to correct you though- I haven't used your story to close coastal deals- but your story was the one that closed MY deal to get involved with the CSG. I don't know if you are aware, but I have watched your entire career with the CSG and remember hearing you guys on the q&a calls as PROSPECTS months before I was able to get started myself. I have actually been listening to CSG calls for some time now. As I said, I am very much a research girl- before I joined- I listened to and investigated thoroughly ALL of the major groups and know of their strengths and limitations. I settled where I have because I knew that the product was universal but that success for CSG members is much more smoothed out because of that back office's comprehensive, systemized duplicability.

Yes, as far as I am aware- many of us are using gotomeeting to show people our systems. Jeff actually pointed out here to me the benefit of its counterpart, gotowebinar (thanks again, btw- I had never HEARD of that!) for group trainings. While I can appreciate you not wanting to show your emails and prospect lists etc etc- I do think that since there has been in the past that I AM aware of problems with the support and training piece- there would be value in seeing the equivalent of the dashboard. And yes, I will also be listening in on some of those calls and so forth. My concern with any venture is always system, training, support and thus- duplicability. To me, a strong system gives everyone-regardless of limitations or previously existing skills those kind of tools- together with a very strong and in demand product so that every person has equal opportunity for success!

My comment and concern- is that I AM NOT now nor have I ever been a "salesperson". I don't want to be either its really NOT my style- and it is very obvious to me especially after speaking with you and looking around your website- that you very much ARE someone with that talent and skillset.

Incedentally, I have been in the back offices of ALL the major groups- I can assure you- being that kind of data and research girl-- the CSG not only has the most comprehensive, user friendly and complete system- but that they are one of the few who over-deliver on the support, technology and training pieces and as far as I am aware- the only group that offers a residual stream of income opportunity with the back office program. You can be rest assured, as an entrepreneur that your team really DOES have the best of the best to date! I don't need to tell you of the continual updates and innovations or the awesome power of the system- so I don't see that part changing. Although, I must say- the new bod backoffice is coming up to speed. I'm very encouraged by that!

I have to tell you- most of us here (that I am aware of) have already changed our lives for the better!

One question I have- you are using the funtime disney certs (that are not also in the coastal package? will they be added, or is that an upgrade like intele?) to incentivize folks to walk through your MAC system I believe? So when they get back to you- you are speaking with them about Coastal but letting them know that it was a funtime cert and NOT something in the actual Coastal package? Or is it soon going to be in the coastal package?

Right now, many of us promote our businesses by giving away certs already in the package- so I am wondering- is this how you then present both opportunities or do you present coastal first and funtime at a later time? Am I wrong in thinking that you are really more focused on the funtime opportunity at this time?

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  5. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Thanks for the reply. I use the certs from Fun Time to promote my Coastal site. The reason behind that is we make a commission on activated vacations. I have also seen in my experience that most of my team mates pay at least $300 a month on leads. So this is a good fit for them. The incentive doesnt really matter as much as the fact they can get to my site. As Fun Time is part of the package it only makes sense to use those certs where we get a commission back. The same can be done with any certs in your Coastal package and many members do that as well. I hope that helps. And Jani if you would like to get started in Fun Time I would be more than happy to show you how to be as successful as you want to be.

Adam
  6. cgmom

cgmom New Member

So I take it fun time members must buy a package to become a coastal director just like each member of Coastal did when they joined?
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: cgmomSo I take it fun time members must buy a package to become a coastal director just like each member of Coastal did when they joined?

Yes that's correct.

And Coastal Directors have to buy a pkg from Funtime to be a Funtime member.

Terri
  8. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: ateamfuntimerAnd Jani if you would like to get started in Fun Time I would be more than happy to show you how to be as successful as you want to be.

Thank you for offering to share your valuable time and knowledge with me Adam. At this point, I still have many of the same questions and concerns I had before speaking with you. I am working away at my due diligence (when I'm not busy with my Coastal business or my life!). The biggest concerns I have are for ethical business practice, support and duplicability for my current and future team, stability and how exactly I would manage 2 businesses when I already have one very successful one AND a very demanding toddler. I also have no equivalent of April in my life, and REALLY value both being able to provide significant one on one training and have a robust personal life.

It occurs to me since speaking with you and the continuation of this thread that our personalities and philosophies are significantly different. This realization has been quite personally disappointing but it is differences that make the world go 'round. I think, however- we would not be able to work effectively together.

I do thank you very much, however for your time and wish you continued success with your Funtime venture.

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  9. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Well, I am not going to do anything different! I am going run my Coastal business as though nothing has changed. I have been successful thus far and am leaving my job in two weeks to run my business full-time. I don't want to join Fun-time or I would have prior to Coastal! I don't think there is any benefit here! Can someone please give me Al's web address and/or number? I would really appreciate! To everyone's success!!
  10. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: cgmomCan someone please give me Al's web address and/or number? I would really appreciate! To everyone's success!!

That's what I would like as well, Al's phone number or email address.

Thanks

Terri
  11. goldmills

goldmills New Member

ummmmmmm.......

can anyone answer my original post?

I don't see the answer here yet.

Harold, you nailed the intent of my post.

With Coastal we sell information memberships, we don't sell travel, we sell info about how to save on travel.

Now, if we have to join funtime, or take on funtime, because of every countries or states federal regulation of "sellers of travel sevices..."

Will we or won't we have to get a license, pay lots of money to legally sell Funtimes certs, or are we under the company and therefore can use their umbrella license as our own and protected?

I can also appreicate the extra knowledge and posts here in this one thread. But...

That is what I am looking for an answer to...

Can anyone help out a brotha?

jeff
  12. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Jeff, make sure and ask Al that question when you go to Vegas. Did you guy have a good time down South of the Border?
  13. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Sorry Jeff.. that is exactly one of the issues I am stuggling with too!

I'm sure the answer will be made clear eventually!

Have fun in Vegas!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  14. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Great convo. Let me answer a few questions that have come up. Again I apologize for the delayed response. I dont always post in here everyday. As far as I have heard there is no special deal for anyone in Coastal. Im a CSG member and by that it mean I use the CSG MAC system to run my business but I market the COASTAL VACATIONS PACKAGE. There is no difference in us all other than the fact we use different systems. Its like we all sell the same burgers but I use a flame-broil grill but you use a a regular grill. We still sell the same burgers and are backed by the same entity. So no there was no deal for us as CV members. Now to address the cost issue. Here are my cost before I got involved with Fun Time Leads:

Level III Package = $11000
    CSG MAC System = $149.95 a month
    Leads = $600 -$1000 a month

Now with Fun Time Lead Program
    I still have my Level III Package = $11000
    CSG MAC System = $149.95 a month
    Leads = $300 a month

That at the very least is a $300 a month savings. Over 12 months I save $3600. To me that makes good business sense. I going to be paying for leads regardless for why not get a discount. Now maybe some of you dont prospect anymore. That is a large percentage of us that build teams. Well all of you new team mates need leads dont they? Why not get 40,000 yourself a month for the $300 and put your teammates under you and get residual income. How about using the leads as incentives to get team members started. Might get someone to come in at level II if they got leads from you as well. Maybe as a appreciation award for a a member that just got qualified. Hey you guys are bright look at the marketing possibilities. We can do as we wish with this gift.

As for the question of why would Coastal want directors to push Fun Time. Why wouldnt they? Its part of the package. It gets people making money and solves a problem so many of us have. The problem of affordable leads. To me that seems like a good reason but hey its only me and Ive gotten started and done well. As an entrepreneur I look for opportunities and jump on them when I see them. I saw Coastal that way. Saw it on a tuesday got started on thursday and 7 weeks later made over 10k. Well in my first 7 weeks with Fun Time ive created a residual monthly income in the thousands. Good move on my part in my opinion. All of you can look on my website and find a way to contact me if want to talk directly.

Adam
    Coastal Level III
    Fun Time Super Elite Distributor
  15. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Geez you are right - that CSG package is pricey. Well, I pay 49.95 per month for my website and backoffice. It shows me the notes taken by the guys at the call center as prospects call in. I have an organized list of all of all of my opt-ins. It also includes literally hundreds of marketing ideas and recorded trainings. My budget went to marketing only. I did not get in to buying or calling leads at all.

I also have a retail site that I don't spend money to market, I just send people there who are interested in the membership only.

But now I have contact mate which was a one time purchase. I can now run thousands of leads through that with a autoresponder campaign. I think my budget will be less than 300 for the leads, but you can get plenty of leads for less than that. And I can do all kinds of campaigns. So different types of leads need different emails. I also have a voiceblast system but the really unique thing about that is that contactmate is, I believe, the only system on the market that will actually say the prospect' name. That is a big plus over the general messages.

But this should be under a different thread because Jeff's original questions STILL has not been addressed.

Noreen
  16. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Fun Time Leads program is and will be part of the Coastal Package. Yes it does sort $300 at the top level. But thats for 40,000 leads. And you can even get started at Fun Time for as little as $39 a month. So go to the site and look at the info. If you need further questions answered about this issue or if you would like to pick my brain on Coastal be sure to contact me via my signature line.
  17. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: decker2006 also have a retail site that I don't spend money to market, I just send people there who are interested in the membership only.

But now I have contact mate which was a one time purchase. I can now run thousands of leads through that with a autoresponder campaign. I think my budget will be less than 300 for the leads, but you can get plenty of leads for less than that. And I can do all kinds of campaigns. So different types of leads need different emails. I also have a voiceblast system but the really unique thing about that is that contactmate is, I believe, the only system on the market that will actually say the prospect' name. That is a big plus over the general messages.

Noreen have you tried all the bells and whistles with Contact mate?

Who did the retail site for you, is it a e-commerce site as well?

I'm interested in VoiceBlast.
    Do you get a 800# with CM?

Thanks

Terri
  18. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Does the contactmate software offer an autoresponder service included? If so, is there a limit on the number of contacts, emails sent out, etc?

Thanks in advance
  19. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Yes, the autoresponder service is included. You can have a unlimited number of campaigns going on at the same time. You just have to write them. But I take a lot from the WCYS autoresponder and other prewritten material so it is not like you have to make it up from scratch.
    No limit on the number of contacts you can load or the amount of emails you can send out.
    You do not get an 800number with Contact mate. What I did find out is that with Skype, which I have, you can't do the "press 1 for the call center, press 2 to leave me a message." You have to use another voip service, I can't think of the name, but it is much more expensive then Skype. For the time being, I will just stick with what I have and maybe upgrade in the future. I still can use the voiceblast as is.

Noreen
  20. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Terri,
    I've been reading all the back and forth going on about Coastal and Funtime and I'm wondering were you able to listen to the Funtime confrence call?
    If so please fill us in!
    Thanks,Cindy