GBG Health and Wellness

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by lavendersluv, Oct 6, 2007.

1. toptier

toptier Guest

GBG is a wonderful company with an awesome product. I am a product of the product. The people are very supportive from the top on down and the pay plan can't be beat. If you haven't looked into this company I would seriously suggest that you do. You'll love it.
  2. toptier: GBG is a wonderful company with an awesome product. I am a product of the product. The people are very supportive from the top on down and the pay plan can't be beat. If you haven't looked into this company I would seriously suggest that you do. You'll love it.
    Curious,

I tried product when they first launched and could not choke it down, to much of vitamin taste which I cannot tolerate, price was good at $19.95, so have they changed taste in past 18 months or ingredients. I have since found acai combo with two 32 oz. bottles for $29.70, and it tastes great.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless,
  3. GBG4Life

GBG4Life New Member

4. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

What happen to all the talk about GBG from August 2010 - December 2010??

I am thinking about joining GBG; due to it has a product I can offer offline, rather than just online. The business I am in now works best just online.

I want to market another program that I can offer the product in person that does not cost a lot that works along with a great comp plan. I have look GBG over and I feel this is the one.

I feel this way due to GBG does not have a lot of healthy products to offer to keep it simple and powferful. It is powerful; due to their main product (10 in 1) is a vitamin & mineral supplement all in one for a price people can afford and it works from what i a reading all over about it.

Most people out there already take vitamins each day. But these vitamins are not pack with everything to give you a complete supplement for the day and make an income at the same time.

I have already talk to a GBG sponsor that is making a living off of GBG. Also I really like the owner of GBG way of thinking of us people first. He seems to truly understand what us marketers want; due to he was a marketer before he started this business.

I just found out that GBG just put together chewable 10 in 1 vitamin that taste great. Also GBG is going global in January of 2011!!

I am surprise that you already GBG members out there have not gotten on here to update us about all this. At this time I am not in GBG and I am fired up about all this great news.

Also they tweak the comp plan where you do not have to pay for the Platinum membership up front if you do not have $299.00. All you have to do is start off by buying the product for only $39.97 as a gold member and get 25 sells to become a Platinum member for free to make more money! Awesome!! There is more, but I will stop here and should go sign up now. [​IMG]

I will come back when I become a member. I know I will be in good hands if I join.

Regards,
  5. RobWynkoop

RobWynkoop New Member

GBG4Life: ? 
    Reply Quote

Hi Bryan,

I do have a suggestion for your friends that can't afford GBG.

1 at a time, gift them in. Pay it forward for 1 month, 1 person at a time.

Jerry

MLM is all about duplication, gifting someone in is NOT duplicatable. It tells prospects "my product is so hard to convince others to buy that I have to buy them in" ... Stick to your guns and offer it for sale. If someone is motivated enough to be a valuable member of your downline, then they'll be motivated enough to come up with the money to start your program.
  6. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

I agree 100% on what RobWynkoop just said about not giving your products away. He is right, this will down grade what you are offering. If you know for a fact the products works, then sell it for what it is.

Jerry, keep in mind you can still offer the product for free to people you know that might not have a lot of money that really wants the product. But you do not want to advertise it that you are giving it away for free to anyone to get people to join. Only ones that might ask you for a little help.

At this point, I am not in GBG. But I am about to join; due to there are a lot of positive results from this product that I have found searching GBG on the internet.

Also the fact that a lot of people already take vitamins every day. This 10 in 1 vitamin is pack with a lot of different nutrition for your day to make it more powerful then just a multi vitamin.

Regards,
  7. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

I just joined GBG yesterday. I am looking forward on receiving the 10-in-1 product in the mail. I am sure this product is going to do my body good for each day I take it. How can it not by reading what is in it.

I am not concern about the taste; due to it is going to be in a liquid form, so I can mix it in with something like orange juice to make it taste better.

Also I am up for markerting this great product online and offline. I feel this is a great product to market; due to a lot of people already take vitamins everyday. But the 10-in-1 is a complete vitamin pack with a lot of different nutritions to do your whole body good each day.

If you are already in GBG, then please share to us your results you are having with the 10-in-1 product. I will share mine after I take it. Stay tuned.

Tony
  8. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Hi everyone. I am back to keep you all posted on how the GBG product is doing for me.

Lets start off with receiving the product. I just got my 10 in 1 product in the mail today! Today is the 24th of December 2010 and I ordered it on the 20th. Only took 4 days to receive it and cost me $8.00 for shipping.

Now for the taste feedback. Like I said in my reply above, I was not concern about the taste. I just drink the 10 in 1 product 20 min ago and I say it kind of taste like cirtus orange juice.

The taste to me turn out to be a taste I like. When I take it tomorrow morning I am going to mix it in with some water to thin it out to make the taste where I would like it more.

Everyones taste is different. Do not let this stop you from buying the product; due to all you have to do is mix it in with something you like to drink.

I was going to mix it in with my V8 splash if I did not like the taste at all. Like I said, the taste is fine and I do not have to do this.

The main thing we all should be concern about is will it work for you. Stay tuned for the results I get from it. Lets give it a week or two to get in my system to see if I get any results.

I will get back to you guys tomorrow on how the water mixed in with it work for me. Stay tuned.

Again, lets hear from other GBG members results of the 10 in 1.

Thank you,
  9. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Merry Christmas!!

Adding water to it made it just right for me to drink. Now it is time to see if I get any results from it. Stay tuned.
  10. mbasa

mbasa Member

11. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Hi mbasa,

Great question. GBG at this time is offered only in the US and Canada. BUT when you go looking in to GBG you will come across that the GBG business is going to start offering their products over seas in this up comming year in January of 2011. Not far away at all.

The GBG business knows that there is going to be some concerns on shipping thier products over seas. So they JUST put together a new 10 in one vitamin product that is chewable that we distributors can offer in 2011. GBG will still have the liquid form of the 10 in one product for us distributors to offer too.

Now it will be a lighter and smaller package to mail to help make this part go smoother over seas.

At this point, I am not aware of what countries over seas it will be offered in. I just joined GBG, so maybe I just did not come across this information yet. I will ask my team to see if they know and touch base with you on this with a reply.

Thank you for your question. Sorry I could not fully answer your question at this tiime. But I will ask around. If you have another question, fell free to ask.

Thank you,
  12. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

To mbasa and who ever else would like to know about what countries GBG plans to offer their healthy products in.

I talk to a couple of people about this and from what I am getting out of this is that they do not plan to offer their healthy products to a lot of other countries all at once.

They are going to do one country at a time in the year 2011. From what these people told me, it looks like the first country will be Mexico.

If you are from another country like mbasa, send me a pm to let me know that you would like for us to keep you posted when it is offered in your country. Right now our GBG team has over 50 people from all over waiting.

mbasa, I see that you are from South Africa. I can put you on our list to let you know when GBG healthy products are offered there. If you like, just reply to this post to let me know to put you on this list.

Regards,
  13. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I am back to let you all know that I am happy with the GBG product and already sold some GBG 10-in-one products to people.

I told you guys in another post that I would get back to you guys on my results I had with the 10-In-one Multi-Vitamin. I can say that it replace the vitamins I was already taken to keep me focus and energized along with it for sure is helping my digestive system by going once a day now. Not that I really wanted to share that, but it help me in that way.

Here is a link to the ingredients for you can compare it to the vitamins you might already be taken or just for you to see what is in the 10-in-one. We now have a chewable 10-in-one too.

Liquid form: http://shopgbg.com/media/pdf/10inOneFactsPanelChewable.pdf

Where are all the other GBG distributors that posted on here about GBG before? Come back to show us that you are still in GBG. Also if you just joined GBG like me, reply on here to share to us what you like about it.

I for sure found my home for an online business with GBG.

Regards,
  14. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

I am looking for local GBG Distributors that live around the south east Michigan area or upper Ohio area.

I would like for us to do a GBG group picture together to put up on our GBG Community website. The GBG group that has the most gbg distributors from the same area in the picture will be put up on our front page.

Right now we have a GBG group of 4 people that live in New York. This is what we have to beat. Here is the picture below.

[​IMG]

Note: If you already have 4 or more local GBG distributors in your local area, then you can enter your GBG group if you like for your state.

Thank you,
  15. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

I would like to know what happen to the other GBG members that used to post on here about GBG 10-In-One?

Any way, it looks like I am the one here keeping you all updated on what is going on with GBG. Here is a new thing I believe I did not talk about yet.

GBG now has a Chewable 10-In-One sample kit that we can offer people to try GBG's new Chewable 10-In-One for FREE! It has a DVD, post card size flyer, and of course two tablets of the Chewable 10-In-One to try it out.

Also GBG gave us our own free GBG sample splash page website to allow people to put in there information to have the free samples to get sent to them.

The number one question that I been ask about these free chewables is "Can people feel anything right away for only taking two tablets?

My answer is Yes & No. We have some people that feel it right away and some people that do not. Now why is this you might ask. It all comes down to your diet.

If you do not take vitamins at all and do not eat right then you have a better chance of feeling it right away.

Now if you already take vitamins and eat healthy, then you might not feel anything right away until you take more to get it in you. It personally took me 7 days till I felt my positive results.

The samples are a great way to find out if you like the taste of the Chewable 10-In-One before you buy it. If do not like the taste, then you can look at our Liquid 10-In-one that taste like orange juice to me.

We know it will work for you when you buy it. If for some crazy reason you do not get any positive results from the 10-In-One within 60 DAYS, you can then return the empty bottles to get your money back. You got nothing to lose.

Regards,
  16. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

I tried the GBG 10 in 1 over a year ago. Tasted good but for the price didnt make me feel any better than a $10 per month One a Day Vitamin supply. IMO, just not worth the money for GBG.

Also trying to do the distributorship was nearly impossible due to the high price. No one i tried to sell the product too was interested in paying that much...
  17. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Hi Eaglegene,

Thank you for sharing to us that you were in GBG a long time ago and you like the taste, but felt that it cost to much and that it was no better than if you took a One A Day Multi Vitamin.

I am sure the price of $39.97 + S&H will be something people will look at and say no. But did they look at the whole picture that comes with it and understand it 100%?

Thank you for coming on here to be up front with us by saying it was no better than taking a One A Day Multi Vitamin. Ok, I have a link in a reply above that takes people right to the New Chewable 10-In-One ingredients to show that it offers more and different healthy ingredients in it than a One A Day Multi Vitamin that would bring the cost up for any Multi Vitamin.

As for you not feeling a big difference. Every person diet is different. GBG 10-In-One has a lot of different healthy ingredients (10 formulas) in it that will only have you feel that healthy ingredient if you are lacking it in your diet.

Here is an example with me. I must have been lacking with my digestive system. I am now going more offten by taking GBG's new Chewable 10-In-One product each day.

I am getting this positive result; due to GBG's 8th formula called the "Digestive Aid Formula". The digestive aid formula is the "Pure Aloe Concentrate" ingredient in the 10-In-One that helps me go #2 more offten. I will not go in more detail on this one postive result. [​IMG]

Anyway, I am just one person on this forum backing up GBG so far due to I honestly believe in the product first 100% and I see the big picture on how we can get this product for free by us just buying the same product together.

Again thank you for sharing even if it was a negative post about GBG. This is what this form is here for to hear what other people have to say about GBG.

If anyone else has a negative or postive feedback about GBG 10-In-One product feel free to share it.

Thank you,
  18. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

Yea again, just my personal opinion. If you do put GBG & One a Day beside one another the GBG does have a higher potency. However, i take 2 One a Days per day and it equals out for the most part. One in the am and the other in the pm. I actually buy the Walmart knockoff of the one a days and i pay roughly $15 for 2 bottles per month & a half, at best. I do have a rather healthy diet and workout atleast 3 times per week. Outside of that i had no issues with GBG and they always answered my emails, calls and all that and their response was quick. I wouldnt rule out a return to them if they had a product that i felt was both beneficial to me as well as others, that worked & could be sold in high volume. My biggest problem with GBG was they make you go on the autoship. It was just another $40 monthly bill i couldnt afford anymore....
  19. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Thanks again eaglegene for sharing your thoughts about GBG. I like how we are just giving our honest thougths about GBG together. It is all good.

It would be nice that any healthy product online business would have us distributors offer their products at a lower price. As long as the autoship is under $50.00 total, then this helps.

I feel $50.00 or more for an autoship with any online business is a cut off point for a lot of people. GBG has our 10-In-One product just under that.

I feel that GBG has gotten everything iron out to stay at this price for the whole package you get in GBG.

I am still in it; due to I really like the product. So if I am not making a profit with the GBG business part, I know I am still paying for a product that works for me.

Also I know that I am helping other GBG customer/reps at the same time for paying my monthly autoship of the 10-In-One; due to some of my autoship money goes to other GBG customers/reps above me each month for them to make a residual monthly income.

I guess it all comes down to how you look at it and how much you believe in the product to pay for it. Thanks again for sharing.

Regards,
  20. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Another GBG update. This update is added to the update about our new GBG Chewable 10-In-One product and the free samples. Here is what I have learn in the last two to three months with this new product.

I am here to call out to any x GBG customers / reps to look at taking this product again; due to this new Chewable 10-In-One product is better than the liquid.

It is better; due to GBG was able to add more healthy ingredients in it by putting it together in a chewable form. No more having to put it in the frig. You can even take it with you on trips.

Also the marketing stand point is better now with us GBG reps offering the new GBG Chewable free sample kit. People can now try the taste before they buy it!

This free sample kit saves you a lot of talking. You just ask people if they would like a free sample of your gbg 10-In-One product. If that person says yes, then just hand that person a sample kit and a business card. Then ask that person if he or she has any questions.

If there are any GBG current reps out there, post a reply here to let us know how the new chewable 10-In-One product is working for you.