G'day from Oz

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by BarbaraLybrimar, May 8, 2009.

1. BarbaraLybrimar

BarbaraLybrimar New Member

G'day. I couldn't find a specific "introduce yourself" board, so I thought I just take the opportunity here. I'm from Victoria in Australia. I'm fairly new to internet marketing. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

blessings,

Barb

2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Barb,

Pleased to meet you. I'm up near Cairns, but I'm leaving this week for a nice long visit to my family in the US. I'm so excited.

This is a very nice forum and the folks are friendly. You can learn a lot just by reading through some of the old posts and asking questions.

I've only been doing internet marketing for a little over 2 years, but I really love it. I've learned so much and made some pretty good progress for a very green girl pushing 40. [​IMG] Enjoy!

Blessings,
    Angie

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Barb!

happywife: I'm leaving this week for a nice long visit to my family in the US. I'm so excited.
    Have a great time here in the US ... would be nice to meet you someday.. [​IMG]

4. wandathome

wandathome New Member

Hi Barb and Angie, I just like meeting new people...even if it is just on the internet. I am emailing from Columbia, South Carolina in the US. I am new to the work at home experience. Just started this week.

Enjoy yourself in the US Barb
    A big hello to you all!

Grace and Peace,a
    Wanda

5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

mountainmom5: Have a great time here in the US ... would be nice to meet you someday..

Thanks! I think so too. If I find myself out in your neck of the woods, I'll be sure to send you a note and see if we can get together for a 'cuppa.' [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Please do! That would just be too cool or rad as my teenagers would say. [​IMG]