1. Aaronbiz

Aaronbiz New Member

Hi guys,

Not to sure if you have heard of the changes
    with GDI.

The biggie "GDI Premium".

I'm not going to say a word on the ins and outs of these changes. If you have a "desire" or "interest" you will find that info out for yourself.

If you don't you won't. BUT whatever you are doing right now stick at it because all opportunities are dependent on one variable and that is YOU.

You must first BELIEVE IT before you can CONCEIVE IT.

Have a fantastic week.

Aaron Riddell
  2. Mrtechguy33

Mrtechguy33 New Member

16 Jan 2012 23:04 - Attached on merging:
    Is GDI something to look into as a at home opp

Hi my name is Mark and i am looking for any way to work from home that will not brake my bank. And i came across a lot of sites and video ad's about GDI (Global domains international.)

most all of what i came across seams to be good but i am not sure if it is...

A: legit
    B: a good use of my time as a beginner in network marketing....

and i also can't be investing a lot of money into something that is not going to pay off in the end....

i have looked into blogging and pod casting too, in fact myself and a friend have just finished a podcast and our friends who have herd it say it could use some work but is not all bad lol

any how i am just wondering if i could incorporate GDI into what i am already trying to do with blogging and pod casting or if GDI is worth getting into ???
  3. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Mrtechguy33: incorporate GDI into what i am already trying to do with blogging and pod casting
    That would probably be an expensive proposition regarding bandwidth on GDI.
    Most of the big guys in GDI bailed and went to GVO which does video hosting.
    As far as value of the hosting, GDI is bad, GVO has some major benefits over GDI
    Most of the GDI groups make money selling you upgrades and advertising.
    GDI also wants you to upgrade and buy promo items to earn the top tiers.
    Mrtechguy33: and i also can't be investing a lot of money into something that is not going to pay off in the end....
    Attrition in GDI means you have to constantly replace people.
  4. PortableIncome

PortableIncome New Member

I recently did some due diligence on GDI and noticed a number of different downline building groups for GDI. I am not endorsing these just making mention of them. The big draw about GDI is that it is only $10 per month but the other side of that coin is that it will not get you rich quickly.
  5. GDIman2012

GDIman2012 New Member

GDI is awesome! I've been with them for almost 2 years now and already earning a small fortune from home with them. Patience, motivation, determination and commitment is needed to get anywhere in this Business though that's for sure. Just stay motivated, don't hesitate to speak to others or promote your business on " Social Media "sites or in public, that's the only way you'll build your business and in return, earn an income from home.

You're given a 7 day free trial, so absolutely no risk on trying out this opportunity. In my opinion, I think anybody with internet access should try GDI, there's no risk or investment to just try it.