1. sgmoney

sgmoney New Member

I think I'm removing my account now. Reading that a whole downline quit isnt very encouraging.
  2. piggybanker

piggybanker New Member

Thank you Vishal. It's great to be alive today. Getting caught up on all the bills is another story ... [​IMG]
  3. BigmoneyPRO

BigmoneyPRO Guest

Hello everyone i have been with GDI For like a month now and i got one sign up so far.I think its a great business but you really have to advertise everywhere to make money.I am thinking about doing a lot of offline advertising like business cards,flyers,and word of mouth.Thanks
  4. santosl

santosl New Member

Hi everyone,

I've been a GDI member for just one week. I've gotten 4 sign ups and 1 level 2 sign up already. All I've used so far is the 'invite system' and then following up with my friends and family after they watch the video. I just started putting up free ads here and there. I have also started making a flyer. I recently put an ad on craigslist and have received responses to watch the video.

This is a business that requires just a little bit of work on your part to make things happen. People have to realize that they need to be excited about it and it will be contagious. First, talk about the benefits of having a website for personal or business use. Also, how affordable it is at $10 a month...that they get a domain, hosting, design templates and 10 email addresses. Then sell them on the income opportunity. Plus, emphasize that this is not a 'get rich quick' program. It will take some time but they will see the rewards.

I like this home-based business alot because its not like some other ones where you have to sell some stupid product like vitamins, herbal juice or other products. There is no inventory.

Well, I'm happy so far and learning alot about marketing this business.

Best wishes to everyone.

P.S. Has anyone order the GDI business cards? Are they of good quality?
  5. crsuccess

crsuccess New Member

hi I ahve been with GDI for about 7 days now and i have 5 in my downline and all i do is post in the forums

GDI is a long term business that what makes it so attractive.

3in7 that i'm in has also made it easier to begin to build my downlines. and then my team works together in forums posting our success. this has worked marviously and best of all its free
  6. jmerrick

jmerrick New Member

I reviewed GDI several months ago and it didn't cut it for me. At a measly dollar per signup I just said no.

However, at the time I reviewed it there weren't very many "all-in-one" website solutions so GDI was actually not a bad deal at one time. Just not a good income opportunity.

But now there are many solutions for domain/hosting/site builders that are better and cheaper than GDI.

One thing I will give GDI is they give you some excellent tools in your back office, and that Ferarri flash movie is awesome.
  7. richur

richur New Member

Its good to see so many in GDI, I can sleep at night thinking about this great opportunity! Anyways not to meet everyone.

Jack Kuhry
  8. marytoad

marytoad New Member

Kyliemh, or CrSuccess (Or anyone who knows! [​IMG]):

I was wondering...I have been in GDI since November & have like 4 members in my downline & one or two in my second. Really, I am struggling w/it. (I promote PayItForward heavily, which encourages GDI signup first, but I haven't marketed in any other way & I myself got into GDI b/c of getting into PayitForward.)

My Q is, since I obviously don't want to give months of struggle up & start again fresh, can I even JOIN 3in7?

Now, I have decided to capitalize on JUST GDI...I don't care if it IS $1.00 per person - - I like it & think it has a great potential...I just need to find the way to successfully generate signups, which I have not done yet...& it's driving me nuts!!!

I have 5 children at home & I would really like to contribute to our income...I'm not afraid of hard work, it's just KNOWING what to do/how to do it.

Thank you to anyone who can shine some light here!

Marytoad[​IMG]
  9. cuddlescanada

cuddlescanada New Member

Hi Ann,
    I have been using GDI for a while, It seems very hard to try and get people on board, may be I am doing something wrong. Although I dont realy push GDI after shopping around for a website and hosting provider, there are a lot of cheaper ones out there and I found from them you only get what you pay for. So I do use GDI for my website service and I am very happy with them.
  10. piggybanker

piggybanker New Member

Quoting: marytoadMy Q is, since I obviously don't want to give months of struggle up & start again fresh, can I even JOIN 3in7?

I was told that you could sign up a spouse under the 3in7 program, but I never pursued it because I've been more involved in more rewarding programs (and I don't have a spouse). You only earn a buck a referral in GDI, so you have to build a HUGE team to make decent money. I am still a member, but I'll probably drop it as I've never really promoted it. I just used it to create splash pages for other programs and there are cheaper and better alternatives.
  11. bkamanski

bkamanski New Member

At this point I am earning $9.00 a month. My downline has not recruited one person so that in itself is very disappointing. I started to use a system to promote GDI and it looks very encouraging. When you use GDI's lead capture pages they follow up only 7 times with the prospect. That nowadays is rarely ever enough time to get them to join. With the system I am using they follow up for at least a year and this way they either OPT OUT or join and they do not fall through the cracks. I have seen a couple sign-ups and I am very encouraged by the system as it was designed by a guy who makes his living from GDI. The price is under $10 and it compliments GDI perfectly. If you are not using this system you are LOSING MONEY!

Brad
  12. piggybanker

piggybanker New Member

The link in your signature doesn't promote GDI does it?

It looks familiar to something I tried once over a year ago, but with better quality ads.
  13. crsuccess

crsuccess New Member

you need a good upline to help you and show you how to recruit
  14. crsuccess

crsuccess New Member

I have been with 3in7/GDI for 3 months now and I have over 150
    member's in my downlines.. [​IMG]
  15. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

GDI is tough for someone just getting in to make real money at. I would suggest cash cow. It has better pay out and you can get a .com domain. Message me if you would like more info.
  16. crsuccess

crsuccess New Member

Thanks Dude for your imput, but I already have over 100 upgraded members and over 30 in free trial stage and I've only been in
    3in7/GDI for 3 months and I'm growing daily!!

If cash cow has been so good for you why don't you have the link in your signature.. just curious
  17. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

Im not in cashcow just a better program IMO. Compare the money your making with GDI with all of your signups (good job btw) to what you would be making with cashcow.

I have a very good friend who is in cashcow i havent joined because i am narrowing down my choice for a larger ticket item marketing. After being in GDI and seeing how he is doing in cashcow i would personally choose cashcow.
  18. crsuccess

crsuccess New Member

Well we just all go by are own experiences and I'm very happy with the checks i've been getting in the mail from GDI..

I know of someone in GDI thats making thousands a month so It's just what you prefer.. I hope cash cow works out well for you.

I'm sticking with what I see in my mail box [​IMG]
  19. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

Again CR i am not pushing cashcow. so there is nothing to work out Just letting you know you would be pulling in a better check with cash cow. If you join great if you dont enjoy[​IMG] Either way i wont make any money off of you joining wont lose any if you dont join.
  20. crsuccess

crsuccess New Member

I've looked at cash cow it's been around for 6 months

I rather stay with the company that been here for over 6 years

I've been burned before by other programs offerring more money to just close and disappear later down the road..

Thanks though