1. roscd

roscd New Member

I'm GDI member too.
    I can't afford to put more then what I can afford right now,
    Yes agree you must have thousand of downline before you can make it as a full time job but there are people like us out there already done that. This is the best and cheapest opportunity for me.
    Success or failed is a different story.
    Think positive. Business is business, no matter how much is the price, if you don't do what you should do then you cannot be success.
    Reality is to make money is not very easy.
    You have to find and give full commitment.

Roseddie
  2. kerri

kerri New Member

I think both GDI and YCC are good programs, GDI is more for beginner because it comes with an easy to use sitebuilder and you don't have to learn file ransfer with FTP or domain registration. Everything comes in a nice package for you to load your website under 30 minutes even if you it's your first time making webpages.

For YCC you need to have some basic technical knowledge before you can make full use of their hosting account.

Your cash cow (YCC) is payout is good because they follow the expandable matrix system, this means it allows spillover with a 2x5 forced matrix before you build another frontline. However this may breed lazy downlines who just expect to you to build their business for you. I am personally referred by Brian Hedges who is the winner of YCC best referrer contest, but even with a heavy hitter and the expandable matrix feature, my income is nothing to shout about. Another drawback is they use egold which does not have recurring payment option, so people tend to forget to renew their membership. What's more e-gold is currenly entangle with some legal lawsuits, so I would watch and see before jumping into the program.

I am focussing on my GDI business now because I have found a great team and mentors (crsuccess & marytoad, hi hi uplines [​IMG]) who are committed to a duplicatable strategy. Besides using 3in7 which provides us with multimedia traffic generation features and guaranteed downlines, we follow a step step by success guide to grow a stable business. As in any network marketing business, the following 4 factors must be present in order to succeed:
    1)An established debt free company (GDI)
    2)A duplication system (3in7 & our team strategy)
    3)A dedicated team
    4)You! with willingness to learn and consistent effort

To your success,
    Kerri
  3. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

yadayadayada.

Someone switch off the batteries pls.
  4. marytoad

marytoad New Member

~lol~ Pingbotan,
    What did you expect us to be talking about in the GDI thread besides GDI? [​IMG]

~Bea

[Post edited - Admin]
  5. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

No just be honest and tell everyone that your primary method of recruiting is forum posting just as you are.
  6. marytoad

marytoad New Member

Hi, PTDude,

~lol~ No problem, dude. *smile* My main way of getting the word out about this program is to tell you here, on the forum, where people gather...YES!! That is what I want to do is get the word out...! So I want to go where the people ARE & say to them...Hey, here is our program, here is what I've found that's working, dah dah dah. :You get it, right? It's like I want to say I've found something...hey, I'm not lying to you, it is a legitimate program, it's $10 a month & 3in7 is FREE...go back & read back in April. I was in GDI, (& had been since November of last year) but - see it? - I was frustrated b/c I was having trouble marketing it. Between November - April (of this yr) I had managed to get 7 signups. Enough to know that I LIKED GDI, I believed in them, but I coudln't market it. Everyone was too afraid that they coudln't get signups. SO...when I found 3in7 (again, in April of this yr) I checked into it for about one week, reading up on it & studying. Then I joined 3in7 & within that 30 days I have signed up almost 30 people! THAT is why I am not ashamed of it, YES, I do forum posting (what's wrong with that? Gotta get the word out somehow & Yes, there ARE people out there who WANT to know that there IS hope for those who believe in GDI!).

Why don't you try it? If you can post along & do what you are doing right now, you can do this! We actually have a good time WHILE we are building an income! *smile*

Bea
  7. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

Have tried GDI its not for me. Im into larger commission programs now. BTW im glad your getting along well with GDI its a good program.

I dont mean to sound negative or derogatory in what im saying please dont take it that way.

ATM im looking into about 3 businesses that are large ticket businesses only because thats where i do my best work. I have no sense of urgency with smaller commissioned programs.
  8. marytoad

marytoad New Member

Yes, & I can totally understand & respect that, PT Dude. [​IMG]

GDI is not for everyone...there was a time in my own life that I would never have settled for the slow build of GDI. I say that b/c GDI doesn't build overnight...I went for things that would make me $5,000 a month & leave me some spare time to enjoy it...but NOW, I am more settled, have the kids, am at home now with time. Time to put into it, & time to wait (I don't know if I can use the word "patiently" here, but I'd like to! lol) for it to BUILD. I am glad I can say I know they're not going anywhere & that if I put the time into it, it will give my family a stable income for the future!

So that 's the diference here. I'm glad you've found something that you like, too & is right for you, PT Dude. [​IMG]

Bea
  9. danpan

danpan New Member

I'm a new member of GDI. I kind of stumbled across this opportunity because I was looking to build a website to promote my business unrelated to GDI. I figured for $10/month, I could use my new .ws site to market my core business and if I made any money from GDI as well, that would be icing on the cake for me.

Hey, it sure beats buying vitamins that I will never ever consume in my lifetime, going to weekly meetings that are just as exciting as watching paint dry and grass grow (not to mention the high gas prices too), trying to recruit your friends and family to be a part of something that hasn't even made me money yet (LOL...many of us experienced that more than we care to remember), and eventually quitting 'cuz the $100/month or whatever we shell out to buy products is making us nothing. Oh well! Good luck!
  10. marytoad

marytoad New Member

Hi, Danpan! [​IMG]

Congratulations on joining GDI!

I love the company, but did want to let you know what to expect. I tried to market it but it was hard to do until I found 3in7..(see my post back in around April [​IMG] ). Now that I have found them & I actively market GDI/3in7, it is still work, but *much* EASIER to get the signups. (3in7 guarantees 3 people under you within 7 days)

Just thought I'd give you a heads up on that aspect of the business. My email is bea totman "at" hotmail dot com if you have any Q's or need any help.

Bea
  11. marytoad

marytoad New Member

Hi, everyone!
    I just wanted to pop back in to clarify something I said in the above post, and that is the 3in7 guarantee...(I was new with them) the guarantee is actually that you will get either 3 people in 7 or Stan there at 3in7 will reimburse your first month's $10. Myself I got 2 in 7, and my upline, also. He now has probably around 1,000 though, so it didn't slow him down any! lol!

(Admin, I do not mean this to be "advertising", but I didn't have a way to clarify that via editing...is there? Thanks!)
  12. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I am also with 3in7 and GDI.
    crsuccess is in my upline~HI[​IMG]
    I firmly believe your upline and how they support and 'show you the ropes'as it were is crucial to you getting in there and working this business.
    My whole upline have been fantastic and helped me with great training and advice.
    I am with GDI for the longhaul [​IMG]
    P.s I have been ill and so offline for a while but I am back and raring to go!
  13. opendomain

opendomain New Member

GDI is great, it's what my main site is all about. You have to be in it for the long haul and have an overall goal or you're going to be very frustrated. I've made the remarks of getting just 1 person to sign up in a month and being poised to make 300/month in one year. So far so good. GDI is not hard to promote...at least I don't think tehre are several great sites out there to help you. I'll have to look into this 3/7 program a bit more...

Send me a pM for more info or visit the site in my sig.
  14. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I agree opendomaine its a great company and business to be in and its longetrm residual income that is with this.
    Yes I highly reccommend the 3in7 teambuilder programm-great team support and resources there [​IMG]
  15. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

Hi cybermommy,
    I'm thinking joining but I'm new to all this internet marketing and networking marketing. I feel that GDI would be perfect for a newbie because of the fees. $10 a month for a business opportunity is the big seller. Also, the compensation plan is simple. I think I'll sign up today.
  16. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi 4u2nv,you are right GDI is great for newbies as the monthly fee is manageable,there is superb training tools and not only that but you can also learn so much about online business,html etc.
    GDI has a brilliant team forum,the most comprehensive I have come across with a huge array of topics and help.
    And as you gain more experience you will naturally want to try new ventures and with GDI you already have your domain(for life)and hosting all there to promote your businesses.
    They have sitebuilder which is great for newbies setting up their website-it walks you through the process.
    I love GDI ,it isn't hypey,its a solid business,you don't get rich overnight but if you put in the work and are willing to learn the skills you reap the rewards.
    I think you've made a good choice 4u2nv [​IMG]
  17. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

CyberMommy,
    Are you in the 3in7 group? If so, please PM. I really like the idea of 3in7 especially for someone just getting started and do not know much about marketing.
    Thanks!
  18. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I will pm you now [​IMG]
  19. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Welcome to the team 4u2nv [​IMG]
    You have joined a great business that is here for the long haul [​IMG]
  20. hbroome

hbroome New Member

I have just recently started with GDI too. Some of the information here has been extreemly helpful for me. Thanks to all for your help.