General Info about the Prosperity Automated System (PAS)

Discussion in 'Prosperity Automated System' started by WealthyWAHM, May 16, 2006.

1. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: AmericanWorkerHi Wealthy WAHM,

Can you help me out here alittle bit? I'm kind of lost when it comes to marketing. I'm currently a PAS member using only the ad paks...You mentioned a PPC campaign. How is that working out for you and would you recommend it as an advertising method for others? I am not in your line of sponsership so, if you rather not share the info. with me thats ok. I understand. Just looking for some easy pointers to get this thing going.

Thanks

Hi American Worker! I hope you are doing well! I remember talking to you in the other PAS thread before we got our own section. [​IMG]

PPC is a fantastic method of advertising as long as you get some education in how to do it properly... My suggestion to you would be to get yourself the "Perry Marshall Guide" and at least study that before attempting. There are a lot of mistakes that you can make, without the right education, that can cost you a lot of money.

It's all about targeting and monitoring to find what works and what doesn't...

Good luck to you with it if you decide to give it a try![​IMG]

2. pinkyp

pinkyp New Member

I am looking for a sponsor for the PAS system. I am looking for a sponsor who would qualify me without having to pass up the one training sale. Easy money for you! Please write to [email protected] if this someone is you. Sound crazy? Think about it! 3K for you for doing nothing? Why the heck not?[​IMG]

3. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

While Adwords may work to promote PAS, etc... you will be going up against some very sophisticated players in that arena. Because PAS may or may not last, somme promoters are more than willing to spend several dollars a click to get as many signups as possible.

I read Perry Marshall's book twice and began marketing with Google. My initial results were dismal, but after a lot of testing and observation I'm getting leads at about $2-3 each. Not bad, considering ther have been funneled through sites with my own writing and picture,etc.

My experience with adwords has been that it takes time and testing to produce cost-effective results with it. One PAS owner,
    a very proficient blogger and al-round excellent SEO marketer, told me she had to get about 700 hits to get a sale, and that number may have increased since then.

Say you just want to advertise on Google and make some money without taking the time to develop blogs, write articles and all that other fun stuff shoestring marketers like me do.

You go for the top spot in Google, bidding against Charlie Golick, for say $3.oo/ hit. Worst case scenario the sale cost you $2100.oo each. Perhaps $3.oo per hit is a lot, but try some testing to see if you can get on page one, then in the top five, etc... No doubt, promoters in the top 2 positions get more signups because they appear to be making so much money they can afford to consistently grab thoe spots.

Not to worry, there are cheaper ways to get get traffic, but GASP!
    they take the dreaded activity of "WORK". Generating targeted traffic is among the hardest things to do. Google is good, but man, you better have a unique selling proposition like a rebate on the PAS sale or something to distinguish yourself from all the "can it be true, learn the truth - YES its absolutely TRUE! We are all going to get rich with PAS!" review sites.

By the way, don't steal my rebate idea. I think I'll use that one to get rich this month.

There is company I spoke with which will develop adwords campaigns for you at $500 to set it up and $250 per month to optimize it. I'm hearing leads through this system cost $10-25 each, but they are probably very high quality. If you could get callback requests for $100.oo a pop it might be worth it.

4. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: malibumentorWhile Adwords may work to promote PAS, etc... you will be going up against some very sophisticated players in that arena. Because PAS may or may not last, somme promoters are more than willing to spend several dollars a click to get as many signups as possible.

I read Perry Marshall's book twice and began marketing with Google. My initial results were dismal, but after a lot of testing and observation I'm getting leads at about $2-3 each. Not bad, considering ther have been funneled through sites with my own writing and picture,etc.

My experience with adwords has been that it takes time and testing to produce cost-effective results with it. One PAS owner,
    a very proficient blogger and al-round excellent SEO marketer, told me she had to get about 700 hits to get a sale, and that number may have increased since then.

Say you just want to advertise on Google and make some money without taking the time to develop blogs, write articles and all that other fun stuff shoestring marketers like me do.

You go for the top spot in Google, bidding against Charlie Golick, for say $3.oo/ hit. Worst case scenario the sale cost you $2100.oo each. Perhaps $3.oo per hit is a lot, but try some testing to see if you can get on page one, then in the top five, etc... No doubt, promoters in the top 2 positions get more signups because they appear to be making so much money they can afford to consistently grab thoe spots.

Not to worry, there are cheaper ways to get get traffic, but GASP!
    they take the dreaded activity of "WORK". Generating targeted traffic is among the hardest things to do. Google is good, but man, you better have a unique selling proposition like a rebate on the PAS sale or something to distinguish yourself from all the "can it be true, learn the truth - YES its absolutely TRUE! We are all going to get rich with PAS!" review sites.

By the way, don't steal my rebate idea. I think I'll use that one to get rich this month.

There is company I spoke with which will develop adwords campaigns for you at $500 to set it up and $250 per month to optimize it. I'm hearing leads through this system cost $10-25 each, but they are probably very high quality. If you could get callback requests for $100.oo a pop it might be worth it.

$2-$3 per click?!- Yikes! I teach my people how to target effectively and tell them to set their bids no higher than $1- most of the words running in the $.20-$.50 per click range. [​IMG]

As for Charlie Golick, he really is no concern since he isn't targetting the kind of words that I tell them to try- though if he were, I would also be telling them NOT to compete with him for that top spot. The top spot isn't always the best spot. [​IMG]

It is all about testing and adjusting, but if you have a good teacher you shouldn't be spending $2100 in advertising before you get your first sale.

As for your rebate idea, no worries, I don't think any PAS members will be stealing that from you since it could possibly mean termination from the company. [​IMG] I have heard that offering "Free offers" to those that opt in and read your autoresponder messages day after day or week after week is quite effective and doesn't violate the rules in any way. [​IMG]

5. SuperWAHM

SuperWAHM New Member

I'll bet they didnt mean $2 per click- but $2 per conversion. Big difference there. I consider $2 per conversion to be about the top I will pay. If it gets much higher than that I'll tweak my campaign.

Unfortunately you are losing sales to these PAS bigwigs, without question. You may get an opt-in on your site, but that opt-in is most definitely surfin the information super highway once they have filled out your form...If someone else's site directs them to fill out a callback request form, you are toast.

I have seen this exact strategy-
    there is a site with an information piece on PAS and the link on it takes you directly to the guy's callback request form.
    Sneaky? Smart? Depends on your position.

6. Kcannon

Kcannon New Member

Hi, I have been talking with someone a the PAS system. I am still a little skeptical, but why wouldn't you be? He is setting me up with a very nice offer. He is giving me a cusomer as my 1st sale and giving me a few ad packs. The only problem is that it is very hard for me to come up with the $3850 to join. I was wondeing if anyone would be willing to cover that fee, and when I mae my 1st 2 sales, I will pay you back the $3850 in full. Please let me know, Thank You

7. hollyb25

hollyb25 New Member

Kcannon,
    That is a very generous offer by your sponsor, I don't even know if it is legal???

When anyone joins my PAS team I send them a welcome email explaining to them exactly how I have my site set up and how I handle my traffic. Of course it is completely up to them how they run their business but most are at least interested.

I also send them a cheat sheet that I have created called My Low or No Cost Advertising Methods for PAS. They are by no means secrets, but things that took me months to learn about.

No matter what advertising you use or how many adpaks you buy I think their are a few things that must be done in order to be successful in PAS. Once I figured those things out, my sales started coming

8. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

You will hit that "Magic Number" with PAS.. I know I have. I started with PAS back in Novemer '05. I spend the bulk of my time teaching and trainings others how to market online using the marketing tools I use.

Even though my PAS income has surpassed my primary business income, my focus is and alway's will be my primary business that I have been in for 10 years. I know this is the business that I'll be passing down to future generations and in the long haul it's the ultimate residual income opprtunity.

Don't get me wrong I'm very thankful for PAS and the wonderful marketing system... heck I have doubled the sign ups going to my primary biz since joining PAS.

I guess the point I'm trying to make here is even though these one up programs are wonderful for cash flow.. I'm talking about the ones I have used like, PAS & Mentors on a Mission ... people need to get to a point in their business where they are thinking long term. With one up programs once you have gotten your new recruit qualified then they are on their own unless you introduce them into a long term what I call "bread and butter" business.

Cindy McAsey
    Barefoot in the Garden

9. kellyg

kellyg New Member

Something that has been brought to my attention is a fantastic feeder program for PAS called Success Synergy. I believe it deserves a strong look by anyone already in PAS as a great entry for someone that just can't muster the $4k.

Where else can you leverage in for only $175?

10. loraug

loraug New Member

I've been looking at the PAS program, and am slightly confused. I'd appreciate any help that the experienced PAS members here could offer.

If you pay almost $4000 for this program, and then additional monthly of at least $190, and then you have to spend more time and money to do your own marketing because the system is not delivering as expected, what is it exactly that you're getting for all the money you've spent?

Why would anyone want to invest so much cash for a marketing program that's supposed to effectively market for you, and then when it doesn't, spend even more money and effort to market that program?

What am I not getting here?

Thanks for any help!

11. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: loraugI've been looking at the PAS program, and am slightly confused. I'd appreciate any help that the experienced PAS members here could offer.

If you pay almost $4000 for this program, and then additional monthly of at least $190, and then you have to spend more time and money to do your own marketing because the system is not delivering as expected, what is it exactly that you're getting for all the money you've spent?

Why would anyone want to invest so much cash for a marketing program that's supposed to effectively market for you, and then when it doesn't, spend even more money and effort to market that program?

What am I not getting here?

Thanks for any help!

Hi Laurog,

Honestly, it all comes down to personal preference.

There is no denying that those that advertise on their own should see more sales and a faster turn around. The ad packs that can be purchased don't get your site seen 24-7, your own advertising does and more exposure=more optins=more callbacks= more sales.

By running my own advertising, I'm only taking out one piece of the PAS puzzle- I still have a team of professionals willing to make my phone calls and close my sales for me and the ability to advertise my other businesses in one, high traffic location.

Since that takes care of my two biggest pitfalls in business, PAS is the perfect answer for me.[​IMG]

I also want to mention that the ad packs are not mandatory- your post seemd to inply that you thought they were, so I just wanted to clear up any confusion there. [​IMG]

12. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

Actually if you break down the $3895 to come in at the top level of PAS it's not that bad... You get a software license and use of the team leaders to follow up your sales for you for 3 years.

That works out to a little over $100 a month spread over 3 yrs.

How many other business models do you know that put you on a $100 auto ship of their product or service. With PAS it's paid in one lump sum. Personally I'm not a big fan of auto ship... to me this is so much simpler and makes it possible to have great cash flow.

As for the Ad pac's this is a great way to take advantage of coporate business rates for the small work at home business. I guess it all on how you look at things.

Is your glass half full or half empty?

PAS has given me the time freedom to train people how to market online using low cost or no cost marketing strategies. If you look at a home busines long term and diversify growing multiple income streams you will have a much more stable business.

That's exactly what PAS does markets your other programs helping you diversify your income. I don't know about you but I would rather have $10 dollars from 10 people than $100 from 1 person. This way if something happens to one income stream you still have 9 others to fall back on.

13. hollyb25

hollyb25 New Member

I think now is the best time for people to join Prosperity Automated System because of what was announced in the corporate update just released today:

PAS ON TV !

The shoot date for my TV interview on PAS should be in
    mid August. We are looking at either the 15th or 16th
    right now. Then, we can expect the 5 minute interview
    to air on CNN and Discovery in 50 key markets in the US,
    likely starting in mid September. This is ideal timing,
    as this is the beginning of the hottest time of the year
    for businesses such as ours! I will distribute more detailed
    information as soon as this is available. All inquiries
    from this campaign will be distributed to Adpak purchasers!

Those joining in the next few weeks will have a chance to get their site set up and ready for the incredible amount of targeted traffic that will be sent throught the adpaks.

I cannot even imagine making more money with PAS than I am now but I am really excited for the new members who have and are joining under me.

We have several simple website techniques that are making the adpaks much more effective and I finally completed my cheat sheet so I can send it to them as soon as their site is live.

August is off to a quick start, I had a Premium Sale on the 1st and two more in process. It is awesome to make more than my previous monthly wage at the bank before the 2nd day of the month!

I know many of my members are also closing sales this week. Congratulations to all of us!

14. Bridget

Bridget New Member

Hi all I am new to this board. I am a member of PAS for a few months and I am so excited about the TV interview. It is going to mean great things for all of us.

15. iconenterprises

iconenterprises New Member

Here's an update regarding Ad Packs and their performance (or lack thereof):

From January '06 through May '06, I had 3 Ad Packs going. Result: 1 sale in March
    I've since reduced that down to 2 Ad Packs (June '06 until the present).

The number of Visitors to my PAS Website averaged about 15.5 per day in July.
    That number has fallen to 9 per day. $380 worth of Ad Packs per month are producting 9 hits per day (and no callbacks since June).

The last two figures (15.5/day & 9/day) represent performance after the new radio ads began.

It seems (although I cannot verify this as an absolute truth) that those who are finding success in PAS are doing so via other methods (i.e. not via Ad Packs).

If you are utilizing Ad Packs, please post your results (thus far) here so we can collect a consensus of their overall performance.

16. hollyb25

hollyb25 New Member

Unfortunately, PAS did take some of the passiveness out of the adpaks by changing the policy from a sale belonging to the member whose site was first visited to where the first 'Contact Us' form is submitted.

I have found a few website techniques that seem to be helping in making sure that those who come to my PAS site through an adpak come back to me when they are ready to purchase or even submit a 'Contact Us' form before they ever leave my site.

They are just simple changes you can make in your back office but they are making a huge difference in the number of sales I am closing.

I just completed step by step directions that I send to all of my new members so they can set up their site in an hour or so and be ready to take advantage of the free adpak with purchase.

One lady had three callback requests in her first week and two are seriously thinking about joining. Now I know, that is probably not going to be the norm but I was very pleased.

17. hollyb25

hollyb25 New Member

Here is an inspiring story about Prosperity Automated System, PAS Adpaks

I had a new member, Bryant, join my team last week and his site became active either late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. At 4:00 Wednesday afternoon Bryant had a call back request submitted from his site and the team leader immediately contacted the prospect.

Thursday morning Bryant emailed me about the callback and couldn't believe it had happened because he had not even done anything with his site. Although I was a little surprised myself, I told him that PAS is passive from the minute the site goes live...even though I do not recommend that my members rely on the adpaks.

I offered to follow up with his prospect and he said he would appreciate it and so I called the prospect.

He is a very neat guy, married with two children. He heard the ad for PAS on Sirius Satellite Radio and visited the website when he got home; it just so happened to be my new member's turn in the rotation.

The adpaks do work and so does the system. I also followed up with another member's prospect yesterday and had a good conversation. I believe both were interested in PAS before I called but seemed very interested after I visited with them and they realized I was just a wife and mom making great money with PAS. People like to hear from people.

18. Happy

Happy New Member

Does anyone know how the adpaks work? What do you get for $199. I know it drive leads to your site...but how many leads will be pushed to your site for $199? How many adpaks do you have to purchase each month to be successful?

19. hollyb25

hollyb25 New Member

Quoting: HappyDoes anyone know how the adpaks work? What do you get for $199. I know it drive leads to your site...but how many leads will be pushed to your site for $199? How many adpaks do you have to purchase each month to be successful?

The adpacks are averaging me 4-10 leads a day from people who have heard about PAS on Sirius and XM Satellite Radio, FM stations nationwide, ads in major financial publications such as Money, Entrepreneur, Wall Street Journal, and Internet advertising campaigns targeted at individuals with disposable income.

The first ad-pack is included in your purchase price which means you will have 150-300 people who have never been to any other affiliate program website visit your PAS before your first month is up.

Bill Osterhout recently announced that he will also be on several FM talk shows which each have 14 million plus listeners a day and is in talks with major networks such as CBS. This will be huge because we will be reaching people before they even consider looking for a home based business and all leads are directed to our sites through the adpaks.

I personally only run 1 per month and then do additional advertising on my own but I will probably consider buying more when the interview airs. Three of my members had call backs placed in the last week from adpak visitors.

20. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: hollyb25The adpacks are averaging me 4-10 leads a day from people who have heard about PAS on Sirius and XM Satellite Radio, FM stations nationwide, ads in major financial publications such as Money, Entrepreneur, Wall Street Journal, and Internet advertising campaigns targeted at individuals with disposable income.

The first ad-pack is included in your purchase price which means you will have 150-300 people who have never been to any other affiliate program website visit your PAS before your first month is up.

Bill Osterhout recently announced that he will also be on several FM talk shows which each have 14 million plus listeners a day and is in talks with major networks such as CBS. This will be huge because we will be reaching people before they even consider looking for a home based business and all leads are directed to our sites through the adpaks.

I personally only run 1 per month and then do additional advertising on my own but I will probably consider buying more when the interview airs. Three of my members had call backs placed in the last week from adpak visitors.

Holly, I hope you are not insulted by this post, because I do have full respect for you as a PAS leader (and I think you know that, as I have mentioned it to you before), but I feel that your comments here about the ad packs may be a bit deceptive...

When you speak of "4-10 leads a day" from the ad packs, I think you should have mentioned that there is a big difference between "visits" and "opt-ins". "Visits" just means that that many people have looked at your doorway page, and I am sure that that is what you are referring to... That doesn't mean they took the initiative to enter their name and email address to actually take a look at your website. An "opt-in" is a person that took that initiative to enter their info and take a look.

I can guarantee that those 4-10 people that you mentioned did not opt in. In fact, I would venture to say that only about 5-10% of those people that viewed your doorway page actually did so OFF THE AD PACK, since that seems to be the ratio that my "passive" members have been finding for their monthly ad pack purchase.

The truth is that the ad packs do not work THAT well... If one intends to join PAS, they had better be prepared to do some additional advertising, free, low-cost, or otherwise, to help make up for it, or they should not hold their expectations that high in terms of when they will be qualified and start making their own profit.

My stating this is in NO WAY my way of putting PAS down, I happen to love the business- I wouldn't be part of it if I didn't. I don't, however, like to see people mislead as to how well the ad packs work and neither should you.

Let me bring up a personal point for you, Holly... And again, I hope you are not offended by this, but I am trying to prove a simple point... I believe I read a post by you on one of the forums where you stated that you joined in January, yet you did not get qualified until May. My guess is that the reason for that is that you did not run any additional advertising at that time, only ad packs, so I would think that you would be just as cautious as me in claims about how well the ad packs work...

Another comment that I wanted to make is in reference to the callbacks that your 3 members got off ad packs last week. Did you happen to ask them which website those callbacks came from? And are these folks new members? I only ask because several of my members, when they first start out, get 1-2 callbacks right off the bat that come through the MegaWealthy website, though they are not advertising that website in any way... I think it is MegaWealthy's way of testing the new site?? I haven't actually spoken with any of the "higher ups" on that particular subject to find out if that is for certain, but I have found that next to none of those first callbacks actually stay active in my member's back office- they are immediately rendered inactive, without follow-up.

I will, however, reiterate your comment about the upcoming advertising efforts for the ad packs. I do think that those will be extrememly beneficial to the quality of the ad packs and definitely look forward to it!

In the meantime, I am actually starting some co-op advertising for my group. I have reached my overall goal of 50 paylines and have decided that it is time to switch to team based promotion instead of personal which will give those that aren't proficient in alternative advertising methods a lower cost, more pin pointed, form of advertising to turn to. My advertising has worked for me, so it should work just as well for them! [​IMG]

Once again, my apologies if you take offense to this post, that certainly wasn't my intention...

Regards,

Christy