Generating leads from Craiglist

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by DMalloyMoney, May 17, 2013.

1. bfryer

bfryer New Member

Craigslist can work various different ways. Do I think you should use it as your primary source of business? No way...but as a secondary way to gauge interest in your opportunity? Maybe...

I believe it all depends on the opportunity you are promoting, and how your post is laid out on CL. For one business particularly, I used CL to gain leads and was drawing about 15-20 per day. It was a great resource for that particular business and converted to about a 25% sign-up rate(which is incredible if you are a numbers person). Not all businesses will see the same response...but as stated above, the mastery of when and where to place ads was crucial.

Hope this helps! :)

payment proof likes this.
  2. Kyäni

Kyäni New Member

I am using craiglist and working well to me. If I send samples to people most of them become customers or distributors.

3. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I miss the days of craigslist in 2005 or 2006 when that place was gold. Now it is filled with spam and ridiculous characters and symbols that try to circumvent the posting process. No one can even read the ads anymore.

PeterMFL likes this.
  4. GairyAmeriplan

GairyAmeriplan New Member

Craigslist works well for me. There is a system that one must follow to be successful. One quick way to lose out is to post too much and too fast.

5. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

I agree. Overposting will most likely do more harm than good.

mamafaev likes this.
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Great answers here - I use CL myself with fair results but the BEST results for any network marketing company is word of mouth, in the end. Takes time to do that, but you need to have a 5-10 year plan with any business, so this is no different.

Just WAAAAYYYY less overhead and expenses in that 5-10 year plan. :D

7. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

I agree. Word-of-mouth advertising is always the best way to promote your business.

8. GairyAmeriplan

GairyAmeriplan New Member

Agreed! Word of Mouth is very, very powerful! The most successful companies that provide a particular product utilize this proven advertising method to maximize sells. It works every time!

9. mamafaev

mamafaev New Member

I do very much agree that word of mouth is one of the best ways to advertise. However since I moved from America to Holland, I have stumbled on a language and culture barrier. I have had no luck with Craigslist either.

And advise as to otherwise I can make this work until I can get the language down? The companies I have are world wide and all digital.