Generating Traffic to website

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by CoastalProfit, Oct 21, 2012.

1. What works for me are Social Media Exposure (Facebook, twitter, Google +, Pinterest, linked in, Stumbleupon), Social Bookmarking, Article Submission Press Release and Web 2.0.

Hope it helps.
  2. FreeCashMan Active Member

Truth is there isn't a "Best way" or some magical way. There are proven ways and if you are consistent in your efforts with EFFECTIVE ads and websites you should see success.

Many of the proven ways have been posted. Find 2-3 that work for you and work it! Build your list and share your offer. People will either decided they like it or not. However, if you stay consistent and effective the results will show.
  3. netjobs Member

Media buying is also a great way to get targeted traffic and I do!
  4. eunique New Member

I am a beginner in marketing and i find all your post informative hopefully it helps thanks.
  5. jamess Member

Yes you are right these are great ways but couldn't give any guarantee even after these aforesaid activities..
  6. Video Marketing I think is one of the best ways to get traffic. You can use video marketing in almost any platform. Videos build trust and it is a proven fact video will increase results. :)
  7. ibuzzmentor Member

It is simple. Figure out who your BEST customer is. What is their niche. What is there background. Then either target market to them. Or get a list of them and turn the cold data into warm data. It is ALWAYS about a targeted message to a targeted list. I go after investors, day traders, people with an interest in the markets. I go after opportunity buyers. And I go after sales pros in the financial fields. Anything beyond that for me is a waste of time.

Chris
  8. Shane1234 New Member

Forum marketing

Article marketing

Blog marketing

Video marketing

Twitter marketing

Facebook marketing

Comment marketing

Backlink marketing

SEM (Search Engine Marketing)

Classified ad marketing

Traffic exchange marketing

Ebook marketing

Offline marketing(Flyers,billboards,business cards,radio ads,newspaper, etc)

This will get you tons of traffic! Just learn how to use it correctly and you can't fail.
  9. Uche New Member

I resonate with your opinion. SEO is the king of quality traffic...be it in your blog post, content sharing sites or video sharing sites. SEO attracts those who are already searching for what you're offering hence the conversion rate is higher. Next to SEO is PPC. For me, Facebook PPC is the ultimate. If you use the right keyword and tag a certain top page that is related to your keyword, the result will be awesome. Follow up is very essential for higher conversion. In MLM, I recommend you call the leads as soon as they get into your sales funnel. If your leads are getting to much, you can use recorded voice broadcast to pump them up hence making them to call you. This is called "Press#1" formula.
  10. ThinkBig New Member

Great your own content on blog and learn SEO, or PPC, those are the 2 mains ways that I know about and have had success with. I've also heard solo ads are good if you know what you're doing, but I've never tried them.

The key is to focus on one thing until you have success, too many people are spreading themselves too thin chasing after every latest and greatest strategy.