Get affiliate products cheaply

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Fanciadance, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Fanciadance Guest

I would just like to offer some advice when purchasing products from other affiliates online. When you find a product that you have full intention of purchasing, before going ahead and buying the product, click away from the main page. Frequently you will get a message offering you the product at a cheaper price. Again, don't purchase at the new offer price because some products will even make you an offer at an even lower price. Just keep doing this until you establish the lowest price and then go ahead and buy the product you want. In some cases, you can save yourself 50% of the original asking price. [IMG]
  2. anthony2313 New Member

Those are for mostly clickbank products.

But you are right.

I've been on websites where the product was $67.00
    and I clickbank away by accident and see a new page
    saying try the product for a $1.00
  3. talfighel Silver Member

4. katereber New Member

Fanciadance: I would just like to offer some advice when purchasing products from other affiliates online. When you find a product that you have full intention of purchasing, before going ahead and buying the product, click away from the main page. Frequently you will get a message offering you the product at a cheaper price. Again, don't purchase at the new offer price because some products will even make you an offer at an even lower price. Just keep doing this until you establish the lowest price and then go ahead and buy the product you want. In some cases, you can save yourself 50% of the original asking price.
    Wow, is that true? It's really great information, I will do that if I

want to purchase products from other affiliate.. Thanks for sharing

and have a great day to you..