Get Paid for Your Photos

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by gcash, Jun 2, 2008.

1. gcash

gcash New Member

If you are a photographer or aspire to be one, you can get paid by submitting your photos to the many stock photography sites.

Do a search on "submit photos" or "submit pictures" and you will find a huge assortment of companies that will pay you.

Some pay outright while others will pay you a percentage each time someone downloads your photos and images.
  2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Thank you gcash,
    Also you can use CafePress! For the artistic work at home forum members.
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

The amount you earn depends to a large extent on the quality of your photographs
  4. lethalboom

lethalboom New Member

i have been using one of these services for a while now, i get $1 for uploading 5 images, then if anyone buys any, i usually get another $5 or so, depending on what size and which picture it is...
  5. herwindz

herwindz New Member

lethalboom , i think i have join the site you mention a few days ago.
    And what can i say than GREAT.
  6. ebale

ebale New Member

I've been meaning to look into this, but unfortunately I don't have the greatest camera. What kind of pictures do these sites want?
  7. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Check out and - they both sell stock photos for very low prices, and I'm sure they pay for photos as well.
  8. eurika

eurika New Member

This is a really helpful thread. I've been into photography for a while but never thought of this. Which cameras do you all prefer to use?
  9. pcwork

pcwork New Member

eurika: Which cameras do you all prefer to use?

You have to use high resolution camera. Nature photographs are usually more popular.