Get Paid to Advertise on your car - Does this Work ?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by samda, Feb 27, 2009.

1. samda Member

The topic is self explanatory. Getting paid to advertise on our car. Isn't that crazy.

I recently read some articles that claims - there are companies who pay users who allow advertisements in their car. The article owner says that the average income in this way is $700 (I am little surprised).

The truck may earn upto $3200, it seems. One interesting fact is that they pay you even if you don't have a car. These companies will lend you car and pay you some portion of the advertisement revenue. For this you have to sign a deal.

Ok. I am not aware of this. If some one knows about any website who does this please post their links (But not referral links right [IMG])

Lets discuss.....

Regards
    Sam
  2. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Sam,

Yes you can get paid to do that. I don't know how much but I know someone who did get paid plus they got a fancy new paint job, which contained the advertisement.

It looked really cool. The car was painted black and there were all kinds of multi-colored swirls plus some copy and contact info written on the car in big fancy font.

I haven't tried to find any websites that do that and I don't know what the qualifications would be. Look into it and let us know what you find out.

~Newbie Shield~
  3. samda Member

Newbie Shield: Hi Sam,

Yes you can get paid to do that. I don't know how much but I know someone who did get paid plus they got a fancy new paint job, which contained the advertisement.

It looked really cool. The car was painted black and there were all kinds of multi-colored swirls plus some copy and contact info written on the car in big fancy font.

I haven't tried to find any websites that do that and I don't know what the qualifications would be. Look into it and let us know what you find out.

~Newbie Shield~

NS, I feela lot of things are going offline. But no websites have come forward to announce or offer any schemes in online. Ofcourse this may be difficult to do in internet, as it involves a lot of offline works, people, area, car etc., etc.,

Will let the community know when I got one. But I am not promising !
  4. getagrip Gold Member

I think there are companies that will pay you to do that - trying to figure out which ones are legit vs which ones aren't could be a challenge. I do know that some people hire trucks that are basically "mobile billboards" to do advertising, but these are done through private companies. If you did use your car as a mobile billboard and found a legit company to do it, you will need to give your car a custom paint job with their advertising all over it. Not the best thing for a first impression on a date...LOL