Get your site indexed in less than an hour...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by samda, Apr 17, 2009.

1. samda

samda Member

Guys,

The title seems to be the usual marketing jargon or a word from a black hat SEO. Yes it is.

But I am a cool guy [As you know [​IMG]]

This is a legtimate way. Secret - Social Bookmarking.

Book mark your website in digg and other famous bookmarking website. Check the index and you should have it crawled within minutes or hours or in atleast 24 hours. This applies to new sites or web pages of old site that has not been crawled.

If the above technique does not work come and curse me !!!
    I have done over 100 times and it has worked 100%

Any thoughts ?

Sam
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Sam,

Yes, put a link any place that spiders frequently crawl and you'll get your site or page indexed quickly.

~Newbie Shield~
  3. samda

samda Member

Newbie Shield: Hi Sam,

Yes, put a link any place that spiders frequently crawl and you'll get your site or page indexed quickly.

~Newbie Shield~
    I dream myself to get a link for my website in BBC home page, where the crawler crawls each 5 minutes.... Lol [​IMG]
  4. kitcate

kitcate New Member

Thanks for the great tips, Sam!

Best of luck! [​IMG]
  5. Sweetestmiracle

Sweetestmiracle New Member

This is one area that I tend to be lax on. Boy I have a lot of work ahead of me to get this going. Thanks for the reminder Sam[​IMG]
  6. gridellas

gridellas New Member

Hey Sam,
    I must agree with you. Putting your sites with these kinds of places certainly will help your pr. Great tip [​IMG]
  7. profitgenie

profitgenie New Member

I agree, however instead of doing it manually, use a site like onlywire.com who will post your link to over 20 social bookmark sites including digg and stumble upon.

Onlywire.com is working wonders for my business.

PG
  8. Desigirl

Desigirl New Member

thanx for the tip...[​IMG]
  9. garygoh

garygoh New Member

samueldarwin: If the above technique does not work come and curse me !!!

I too have done this for my site. It works very well!

Anybody here has ever bookmarked ezine articles so that to either push up or maintain the article's serps? I did try to bookmark my ezine article but was rejected.

Any idea to get it bookmarked?
  10. dbmoney306

dbmoney306 New Member

So I am taking the advice of this thread. I just posted my url on digg and delicio.us hoping to get crawled soon so I can show up in google search.

In a related PR question, I am new to ezine and goarticles, I have just submitted my first article and hope to have 3-4 more done today or tomorrow. How long will it take to get these published? It says you must have 10 articles to get premium service, does that mean 10 articles submitted or 10 published?

Just trying to get out there
    Dbmoney306
  11. mwyawahf

mwyawahf New Member

thanks for your great tips
  12. simplyg

simplyg New Member

I just signed up for and downloaded the StumbleUpon toolbar so I could rate my own sight. Has anyone done this and had success?

Thanks!
  13. samda

samda Member

garygoh: If the above technique does not work come and curse me !!!

I too have done this for my site. It works very well!

Anybody here has ever bookmarked ezine articles so that to either push up or maintain the article's serps? I did try to bookmark my ezine article but was rejected.

Any idea to get it bookmarked?
    Gary, you are always more specific on increasing the serps of your ezine article.... This will have very less traffic conversion as many dont check out the bottom sig....

Why dont you create a website / blog / lens and give it a try... Just curious to ask[​IMG]

dbmoney306: So I am taking the advice of this thread. I just posted my url on digg and delicio.us hoping to get crawled soon so I can show up in google search.

In a related PR question, I am new to ezine and goarticles, I have just submitted my first article and hope to have 3-4 more done today or tomorrow. How long will it take to get these published? It says you must have 10 articles to get premium service, does that mean 10 articles submitted or 10 published?

Just trying to get out there
    Dbmoney306
    10 articles published...

simplyg: I just signed up for and downloaded the StumbleUpon toolbar so I could rate my own sight. Has anyone done this and had success?

Thanks!
    I dont think this will work to greater extent. ... Because they would have kept some criterion to check the effectiveness of rankings...
  14. allenadeola

allenadeola New Member

is this a free way of getting indexed?
  15. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi allenadeola,

Yes, social bookmarking is free.

~Newbie Shield~
  16. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

dbmoney 10 articles published and it could take up to 10 days. Keep writing, I was moved to platinum status on article #11 and now it never takes more than 48 hours to be published.
  17. linhn

linhn New Member

These tips are fantastic. Please keep them coming.
    I published my first website last month and it took Google a week to index it! I have another website that I'll be publishing by the end of this month so I'll definitely be trying out some of the ideas here, especially the one at onlywire.com.
  18. bolbcat

bolbcat New Member

I just made a few blogs and all these ideas are wonderful and have been very helpful. Im applying them now and will see which way produces the best results. great information[​IMG]
  19. RajHello99

RajHello99 New Member

The question is what do you do if you're totally new to the online world. no blog with readers. not website you control. An complete new online presence.

Anybody got anything to add?
  20. gowriter

gowriter Member