Get your site indexed in less than an hour...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by samda, Apr 17, 2009.

1. eshut

eshut New Member

Submitting website to social media sites has been proved to be a great vista of spiking visibility of web pages and also hike in ranking by search engines. Only thing you have to properly identify the relevant key word phrase as per the niche of website and tag it, as the search engine robots attract to these popular social bookmarking sites much.
  2. aballantyne

aballantyne New Member

Tricks like social bookmarking can certainly work for getting indexed but I also recommend writing ezinearticles. Links from ezinearticles seem to carry a lot of weight with google.
  3. upal10

upal10 New Member

I don't know whether my site is indexed or not. but my blog receives some traffic yet.
  4. pplrulz

pplrulz New Member

Great Tips! I've always been into paid advertising, and it's awesome that you guys are sharing these tips
  5. Dr_Boo

Dr_Boo New Member

samueldarwin: If the above technique does not work come and curse me !!!
    Curse you samueldarwin! Tried this 2 days ago... still no index. [​IMG]
    Maybe Google changed how this works. Thanks for the tip anyway, I'm sure it doesn't hurt.
  6. georgie

georgie Guest

You can do either of the following to help you get index:

Search Engine Submission
    Build Links - back links helps your site get index. Deep linking helps your site get index as well.
  7. paolo4

paolo4 New Member

A good way is to get links from related sights back to your own sight.
  8. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Dr_Boo: Curse you samueldarwin! Tried this 2 days ago... still no index.
    Hi Dr_Boo,

You are indexed as of today. Actually the Google cache shows that you were indexed on Aug 18.

Go to Google and type in "best diabetic dessert recipes" in quotes as shown. You are number three and four as well as number ten from this forum (due to your sig link).

Congrats!

Once you feel your site is ready, write an article, create a squidoo lens, or a page on any platform you'd like with a backlink to your site to get listed high on the SERPs and to increase PR.

Participate in your niche community by interacting on blogs and forums within your niche. Be sure to leave a sig link where allowed. On forums read the T.O.S. before you create a sig link.

That should help with everything including traffic and conversions.

You're off to a good start!

~Newbie Shield~
  9. bdguru

bdguru New Member

Thanks for the info..
  10. Maurice

Maurice Guest

I agree the social bookmarking gets you indexed. But I would focus on creating titles for clicks rather than titles for link text, because most Social bookmarking sites do not pass PR
  11. holidays2

holidays2 Guest

this works well, using twitter and facebook are by far the best way to get a quick index.
  12. Andy3568

Andy3568 New Member

Thanks for the tips. I will definitely try this.
  13. expoints

expoints New Member

Thanks for sharing your idea. I know it helps me with this.

Thanks
  14. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

Your site can be crawled overnight using Digg.com. Also the digg post itself can rank very quickly of your keyword has low competition.
  15. MakeMuchMoney3

MakeMuchMoney3 New Member

I agree with Newbie shield. If you put in a link somewhere in your article Google will index you if it's a keyword targeted article.
  16. onlinemoneyexpe

onlinemoneyexpe New Member

Thanks for this great tip.
  17. elle14

elle14 New Member

It works for me in submitting my article in top social bookmarking sites. And you should have a good unique article so that Google will index your blog and sites. [​IMG]
  18. Dgitalnomad

Dgitalnomad New Member

All these tactics work. It is just a matter of having the time to do it correctly.
  19. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

If you bookmark your page within an old domain like blogger or squidoo, it can easily be crawled by search engine spiders because the authority of the site is very high.
  20. emmaathome

emmaathome New Member

I used to run a website with my husband, just as a hobby rather than a money-making venture. The first thing we did was sign-up to a lot of social bookmarking sites and get our site 'out there'. Add this to using Google Webmaster tools and we were indexed very quickly.

Great way to get started with a website and building up its profile.