Get your site indexed in less than an hour...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by samda, Apr 17, 2009.

1. aaramire

aaramire New Member

To answer your question about ezine articles you have to have 10 published not submitted. As you get moved up to premium or whatever they call it, your articles are published much faster. It generally takes me 2 to 3 days to get my articles published
  2. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Once you've got your website up & running, the two
    most obvious & crucial parts left for your business is,
    Google page ranking & traffic.

If you can work hard & submit your sites URL to
    businesses, then you'll be going up on the page ranks
    with Google & thererfore getting more traffic.

Your main goal is to get your website in the top 5 on
    page one of Google on popular keywords related
    to your business.

If & when you get there, you'll see the traffic increase
    ten fold & your golden.

Your bank account will love it & you'll eat well for
    a long time.

Mark [​IMG]
  3. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Guest

yahoo answer and forum posting works for me to get indexed in 1 hour
  4. metalfrog

metalfrog New Member

It is definitely about having a niche market to get the site ranked 1st in the search engines. So if you have that plus all this social networking linking, you should be good.
  5. designerlondon

designerlondon New Member

Thanks for the tip, I've always wondered about how to do it - clients can get quite frustrated when they find out they have to wait for weeks.
  6. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Definately one of the best routes to market your business
    is through submitting articles, especially to ezine !

Not only do you create alot more free traffic, but google's
    bots tend to index these type of website's quickly & will
    increase your page rankings on your chosen keywords.

A win win situation, cost = your time

Mark [​IMG]
  7. bbxe99

bbxe99 New Member

Yes you are right but digg/reddit/ other bookmarking sites should not tale you as spam or they will permanently suspend you and your IP.
  8. mianuygen

mianuygen New Member

The trick is to get a link on a site or blog that is often crawled or spidered. This is the way your site gets indexed. [​IMG]
  9. erinpondo

erinpondo New Member

Twitter is one of the best, try you tube for showcasing your sites niche. hope it helps.
  10. samda

samda Member

Dr_Boo: Curse you samueldarwin! Tried this 2 days ago... still no index.
    Maybe Google changed how this works. Thanks for the tip anyway, I'm sure it doesn't hurt.
    Finally I see some one cursing me [​IMG] Hope your problem is rectified.

rohnsmith: yahoo answer and forum posting works for me to get indexed in 1 hour
    Good alternates, I guess. Mr. Dr_Boo, if my idea doesn't work, why don't you try this.
  11. BrytonTaylor

BrytonTaylor New Member

Post videos in video streaming wesites and put a link to your webpage in video description.
  12. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

I am going to try this right now. Great Information.[​IMG]
  13. lejla

lejla New Member

I like the idea to bookmark e-zine articles and I have done it (some of my e-zine articles have PR of 2). Now it might not get you a lot of traffic but will improve article PR and since your articles links back to your site than I would assume that it can not hurt to have articles with PR-2 or PR-3 that link to your site.

Some people even do PPC for their articles.
  14. digitalstar

digitalstar New Member

Yes, Only wire is very much helpful and easy to use with self hosted wordpress blogs.
  15. biggig

biggig New Member

ok ! i see some very wise people here .. so .. bookmarking is good.. dont spam and one more thing.. if you are selling services....get into .. craiglist.. this does its kids!! but there is no way you will be indexed in two ours...
  16. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Hey guys,

Just my 2cents worth.... I must be the only person in the world who has found Onlywire useless and I get more failures than accepts...but anyhoo - moving on.....

I manually submit to 5-6 bookmarking sites but between Clipmarks, Jumptags and Twitter I have had to wait less than 4 hours for all my new posts on any site to get indexed....
  17. MeetAna

MeetAna New Member

samueldarwin

Love the tip, Sam.

I've done it before and it does work.

Here's one more way:

Add your blog to YOUR OWN IGoogle, Yahoo!, and MSN RSS feed account ??“ this will trigger the search engines to follow the RSS link back to it.

Ana
  18. davidw

davidw New Member

And don't forget directory sites like dmoz.org -- if you can get a link they're gold.
  19. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

Thanks for the post and great ideas. For those not online, I recommend learning how to build a website or blog. This is a must if your are going to market your business online. If you don't market online, you must be crazy. The whole world is a click away. Your company website had been duplicated tons of times and you will not be found by the search engines. Your Blog or website can direct people to your company site with a link in it.
  20. mreese601

mreese601 Member

samueldarwin
    Yes I will have to agree with you on that! Social book marketing is the quickest way to get indexed.