Getting the most mileage out of this or any forum...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 5, 2008.

1. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

Hi every single one here. I`m very happy to be involved in this forum, it`s really full of professional marketers and i saw something new here in this post about the rules of forum. It`s the thing for this day because i`m used to learn new thing every day

2. R-david

R-david New Member

Hi,

I agree with you, totally, as a mature internet marketer , I am always looking to long term relationship with my readers ..
    Otherwise I would go for other business which deliver quick results, and there are plenty of there ...

Also, I suggest that the rules should have supports for the marketers besides warning too, as there are different rules in different forums..

I am here to help people but also I am looking from time to time for people who could also help me !

I am sorry for the bad image that the scams made, but also we should avoid that image to cover by reflect to all the internet marketers aspects "as not all of them scammers !"

We are here to get backlinks and that not something could all hide, but also that BL won't get it after being approved by the moderators of the Forums ...

So, that is lead me to this true called: "Benefits Exchange"

Help people and get BL on another hand !

That is the true and We "all sides " should respect

Thanks and I highly respect your rules

Best Wishes,

Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  3. Ktpayers

Ktpayers New Member

I may be a newbie but this is so true. I will always strive to bring value to someone.

Robin Bull likes this.
  4. FMartinez

FMartinez New Member

Great detailed point of view for this website, thank you.

5. bnelson125

bnelson125 New Member

I am also a new guy to network marketing. I do see the potential earnings and they are mind blowing! Very attractive. At the same time, I think I get more of a high with helping others achieve their dreams. If you are just in it for yourself, I think you wont succeed in this industry.

payment proof likes this.
  6. Y Venture

Y Venture New Member

Thanks. Very insightful and true!

7. Michael Dowds

Michael Dowds New Member

Hello my name is Michael i came to your forum and my hope is to learn as i am one of those people who tried on line marketing but failed so my hope is just to learn as i am bad at technical stuff but would like to try again

8. Athithan

Athithan New Member

I hope, at last am find out a great community for learning, how to win online business with marketing.

Thanks

9. Babita Singh

Babita Singh New Member

this is first time i joined any forum. i am not worry about making money but want to share my knowledge and experience here. i hope people will get more values and information here. also i will learn too.

10. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Babita :)

11. Babita Singh

Babita Singh New Member

thanks Vishal

12. Adriaan

Adriaan New Member

Well said Angie :) I like your humility.

13. Ruach

Ruach New Member

Well stated Vishal,

When ever I aspire to seek truth about things or divine the motivations of man I have over time found that constant viewing of the words of my master and desired teacher Jesus who has spoken clearly regarding the dangers of the influence of wealth and warned against them. In the light of all his warnings he spoke of this influence, and the tendency that wealth has to gain the mastery over the man and to possess him who is supposed to possess it.

Jesus never spoke of an evil that comes by holding holding wealth in the hand; Jesus reveals the evil comes when it is held in the heart. Wealth is like the crystal water that springs from the hillside. It is necessary to life. Without it all becomes a desert and life is barren. Given an outlet it flows down and out over a dry and thirsty land; new life springs up; flowers develop and blossom; each stream subdivides, and none can count all its blessings.

But if banked up, no outlet being given, it becomes a stagnant pool and very few flowers will blossom round it; none is made glad. Then wealth will breed sickness and death, and he who dwells beside it is first to suffer its fatal effects. Upon deep reflection we all have the hope to live in a promising land and flourish with our families there.

The wisdom brought forth by the Master Teacher clearly reveals that the real factual danger is hidden in the discernment of ones approach to divining the motivations of others regarding wealth and we are taught that the cure is self-evident and self-contained for learning what the right approach to it is. Jesus reveals His Father has written the solution within the DNA of the possession of wealth and what is done with it once possessed. We know historically that when the children of Israel arrived in “The Promised Land” it was a virtual heavily stoned mountainous group of hills in a desert-like land. Yet the soil was so rich all it needed was water and care. Each of the Israelites became about one acre.

There were stone walls around each property on the hillside which when rain came it ran down hill so each neighbor had watch over each others stone walls to insure that the water flowed slowly from property to property and soil erosion did not happen and all enjoyed prosperity, yet some became more yet still shared and watched over their neighbors walls/

Wikipedia states that “Israel today produces more food per acre than any nation on the earth.” Hmmm!. “Selah” (pause and think of that!) To Restore; To build character; to invest not just take; I am a newbie, and

14. Tatsiana

Tatsiana New Member

Would you, please, help me with creating the link for my signature? I'm new here, how do I do that? Many Thanks!

15. Sylviane

Sylviane New Member

Couldn't agree more with that. I'm new here but not new at all in the home based business.

Sorry, will update my pic later today.

16. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

@Tatsiana Sorry for the late reply. I guess you already figured that out.

17. Robin Bull

Robin Bull Member

That is the best way to build a working relationship with your prospects.

18. TerryVision

TerryVision New Member

It's establishing trust and rapport. People do business with people they feel confident in.
    You provide that confidence through sharing true value. And, value is not rushed.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    payment proof likes this.
  19. JOY ISAAC

JOY ISAAC New Member

Very good information. I am just new to this site and will take care of the same.

20. ricksalas

ricksalas New Member

That is so true Vishal, I think getting the most mileage out of forums is very important. Selling something doesn't get really get great results anymore anymore. I also think it's more about creating value for others and the amount of results you get for them through information, products or coaching or whatever is the amount you get back. But there are a lot of other things I believe people also need to have done a few other things to get a little better traffic that buys. It has to be profitable in my opinion or become profitable unless it's a charity and you can become profitable and donate to it but if it's from a forum, I really do believe it should be after you've taken a look on the search engines for a good traffic source for you and has potential. What opportunities are there? The problem is that most people go where all the traffic is but really dont think about what might work best for them. There are a lot of forums with less people and less competitors with way more profitable traffic for both, than top forums. More works better too but what works for some doesnt work for others and what may work for you may not work for anybody else on that forum.

There are many different types of traffic sources. You can find a profitable forum that works for you. You can find a profitable forum on a blog that works for you. You can help out some website owners and get involved by commenting on their blog and answering questions on the same site. You can write for them when they are away. The problem is that once people find the perfect forum they don't give it enough time and enough effort. People go from one to another over and over. If any traffic source, one that's moderated well, has great conversation going on you can get involved and digg into that source. Spend more time and effort than anybody else helping with great answers as well as other things.

I believe people have to think ahead and ask the question, can I compete? A lot of traffic sources are already dominated by people that knows what works for them in their niche. Then if you believe you can, make it one of your long term sources and master it as well as master what people are asking. Choose what you want to become an expert in. Mastering forums that have people that see you as helpful and a giving person will always want more. If you have a fully functional site and sell related products you can become the go to person in your niche for sure. You can always become a true expert. People don't believe that but anyway, people spend so much time on so many traffic sources that they don't have time to master or dominate their top 2 or 3 traffic sources, no matter if it's a blog, forum, website or whatever. I really like this forum though. Haven't spent much time on it in a while and haven't really looked around but I like the questions and answers people give here. This is a great conversation !

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014