Getting the most mileage out of this or any forum...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 5, 2008.

1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Yes, I had a lease finance company and did lease and finance high line motorcars years ago, and I serviced dealers before leasing became mainstream, so not in conventional auto sales, but close. So now that I know your user name has nothing to do with automobiles, no problem. As to your observations, yes, nothing but 90% scams on the internet when it comes to home business opportunities, so I agree, and as to FaceBook, over 50% are fake accounts, so that says it all.

Success to all,

2. Mazzini Auto

Mazzini Auto Member

how old are you? High line as in Maseratis and Rolls-Royce's? When was this like in the 1950s? I always that leasing was available since credit was invented in the 1970s? You must be like 80 years old? How could more than 50% of the Facebook accounts be fake? I guess that's why all those kids go missing? Have you tried Russ Von Hoelscher or Laura Johnson products? I know Johnson is a stupid scamp. But Von Hoelscher, his stuff I don't really know? ParnassusInvestments.com < best mutual fund manager on Planet Earth!

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
  3. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Leasing was for equipment in seventies while auto leasing was rare until eighties which is when I started business. It remained hot during high interest period and when dealers finally got I to leasing in mid 90s. As to high line. Yes. But no Maserati sales back then and they did not come back to U.S. until 90's, but did do Rolls, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Ferrari and Lotus. Not quite 80, but only 20 years to go. LOL

4. shazli

shazli New Member

hi everyone, hope all of you are in good health physically and mentally. i'm new to this forum and i want to learn as much as i can about network marketing and internet marketing. :)

5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Welcome to the forum shazli. :) There is so much helpful information in this forum and you'll find a wonderful community of people here.

6. Jenae

Jenae New Member

I'm a newbie at home based business and forums! I'm here to learn
    thank you for the post! I'm new to Working at home business and to forums, your post was the first one I saw. I am on here because it was recommended to help me be successful, so I am on here to learn and be inspired and maybe one day soon I can return the inspiration

Vishal P. Rao and payment proof like this.
  7. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Welcome Shazli,

Always nice to see new members join this forum. Great place to live and learn from, so good health to you as well. It all starts with good health for sure.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

Jenae likes this.
  8. AnneSamantha

AnneSamantha New Member

Russell Toews and Jenae like this.
  9. Jenae

Jenae New Member

I'll keep that in mind thank you

10. Russell Toews

Russell Toews Member

Just feel free to ask anything and I or someone else will be happy to answer it. The only dumb question is the one that wasn't asked.

11. Jenae

Jenae New Member

I'm not afraid to ask (y)

Just2EZ and Russell Toews like this.
  12. ExtraCashOnline

ExtraCashOnline New Member

Hello everyone,
    Have been online since 2011 searching & learning ways people are making money online or from home. This is my first forum community and open to any help/suggestions. Have a great day on purpose!

payment proof likes this.
  13. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a very friendly, helpful community here and a wealth of information. :)

14. Denise James

Denise James New Member

Hey Everyone, I am looking to connect with people & build relationships. I have been working for home for a 1 yr now. I have come to realize how important to have support. To share ideas & mastermind with like-minded people. I still consider myself new to online business, I am still willing to learn from others....