Getting the most mileage out of this or any forum...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 5, 2008.

1. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

2. Vic

Vic New Member

New Member Alert!!! So pleased to be part of this community. I feel confident that I will be learning from people that are kind, caring and professional.

3. Popche

Popche Member

Thanks, I like this forum a lot for new ideas and it also is newbie friendly. You can grow your business a lot wit the right information.

4. mitchelle

mitchelle New Member

5. AMB711

AMB711 New Member

I am a newbie at this forum and to "forum marketing." I have never done this before and can use some advice and success stories! :)

6. KarenCrawford

KarenCrawford New Member

The funny part, and I have actually experienced this. Usually by actually reading the forum posts, you will learn enough and discover new opportunities that are MUCH more valuable then spamming links. People will also naturally respect your opinion if you give one and are sincere, which makes any links in your profile more credible.

YAGOOFT, Just2EZ and payment proof like this.
  7. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

8. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed, you have to give to receive, so trying to sell on a forum will not work in most cases, and it is one of the main reasons why forums are now dead compared to a few years back, too many spammers clogged up forums so millions stopped reading them. I belong to many forums, and where they use to work real well, not so much today as the traffic has been in steep decline for years.

It all comes down to the same conclusion, what use to work yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow. Forum posting or blogging, they both use to work great years ago, but not so any longer.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.
  9. Evelyn Kuffour

Evelyn Kuffour New Member

That sounds great and it's very true.

10. Red Saturnino

Red Saturnino New Member

Nice tip for newbies. Greatly appreciated.

11. Matt_Hopkins

Matt_Hopkins New Member

Hi there! I'm new here and hope to learn as much as I can. Thanks for the great tips!

payment proof and YAGOOFT like this.
  12. chd07

chd07 New Member

My first question when signing up with this website was this haha.
    I just joined and I actually just started my first Work at Home job :)sneaky: technically I'm not work at home because I do have a full time job as a supervisor, but my part time job is work at home, it is nice to make my own hours on my side job:D)

13. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Welcome to the forum, a great place to learn from the many professionals on this forum. I have been utilizing forums since they first were created, some over two decades ago, still have friends and associates from those early beginnings of my quest for online success. Lesson learned, build friends and contacts by contributing your experience, don't sell it, tell it is my best advice for newbies. So many jump on a forum as a newbie and simply start to pump their program, and you won't get very much out of this strategy.

Success to all,

Matt_Hopkins and payment proof like this.
  14. Joel Burrell

Joel Burrell New Member

Great post and information. Back in 2010 when I first got started I just used to "verbally vomit" on people. Now I'm 1000% about value and connections!

YAGOOFT likes this.
  15. Matt_Hopkins

Matt_Hopkins New Member

Thank you all! I hope I'll learn many new things from all of you and find the perfect solution for myself very soon!

Have a nice day :)

16. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Happy Independence Day to all. This is the holiday for entrepreneurs who seek independence from working for others, so go for it.

Success to all,