Global Resorts Network???

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by BigmoneyPRO, Jan 14, 2007.

1. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I am looking forward to a great 2008 with my GRN business and all the luxury resorts I will be able to stay at because of my membership in GRN.

Wishing all a Healthy and prosperous 2008.

I have learned a lot in the past year about marketing and advertising and looking forward to sharing the fruits of our labor with my team mates.

I have to say there are mentors and than there ARE MENTORS and the mentoring that I have received from various sources and the methods, strategies, and tools I learned about were invaluable to not only my success but for those I sponsor, after all it is all about sharing.

Pay it forward thru mentoring, sharing, training, when YOU succeed we all succeed!

Terri
  2. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Hi Ya Folks,

Did ya'll click on Joe's signature yet???[​IMG]

It's Real SLICK!!!!

Enjoy!!![​IMG]

Tonyc
  3. teamplayer

teamplayer New Member

Yeah, I did check out Joe's signature and it is slick!

I happen to know a little bit about that group and the whole thing is slick!

My dealings with them have led me to believe that they are a very solid, friendly, knowledgeable, fun group that is dedicated to each and every members success. Throughout all the research I have done I can say for certain that this particular group of men and women have impressed me from day one.

Jeremy
  4. jaxman

jaxman New Member

TonyC53 and teamplayer,

Thanks for the kind words. Several of our team leaders put that together, and they worked very hard to get it active in a timely fashion.

Continue to do your due diligence. If you have any questions about GRN, let me know and I'll try and answer them for your, or find someone who can assist.

More later....
  5. Martin

Martin New Member

Hi guys, I am new to this forum, but I just want to comment on one big difference between GRN and RFS...

The difference is in the future - RFS is going to build greater wealth and more millionaires because of these areas: Real Estate, Forex, Stocks etc...
  6. maricel

maricel New Member

Quoting: MartinThe difference is in the future - RFS is going to build greater wealth and more millionaires because of these areas: Real Estate, Forex, Stocks etc...

I think this one has been done to death on this thread, if you are happy to pay $300 a month for the privilage of using a non product specific splash page.....

Good luck

Regards

M
  7. maricel

maricel New Member

Quoting: Martinand more millionaires

How many millionaires??????

Apart from the creator[​IMG]

Regards

M
  8. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: MartinHi guys, I am new to this forum, but I just want to comment on one big difference between GRN and RFS...

The difference is in the future - RFS is going to build greater wealth and more millionaires because of these areas: Real Estate, Forex, Stocks etc...

I will stick with GRN!

Hype and Rfs just seem to go together.I do NOT need rfs to build wealth as a matter of fact the $300 a MONTH is a TOTAL waste of money!!

Terri

PS, just noticed maricel "GRN WITHOUT RFS!"
    I'll go along with that [​IMG]
  9. maricel

maricel New Member

Quoting: luvtravelPS, just noticed maricel "GRN WITHOUT RFS!"
    I'll go along with that

Just being a bit mischevious[​IMG]

It's nearly Christmas after all

Regards

M
  10. jaxman

jaxman New Member

Ditto to Luvtravel and Maricel. I'm glad I stayed away from RFS. I pd. my $50 for more info, and that was it. More power to you if you can make that $300/month generate some automated-sales.

FYI gang. I was checking on a resort in Miami for a friend and I can save them about $1K for the week , being a prime spring break week in April. I hope to get them on board as an affiliate partner.

Happy Holidays.
  11. maricel

maricel New Member

Quoting: jaxmanHappy Holidays.

And to you.

That really is a great splash page you have created, well done, I am toying around with ideas for my own, I was thinking of a photo of me lying on a sunbed with my laptop, do you think it would work? [​IMG]

Regards

M
  12. jaxman

jaxman New Member

Sure, why not. Get creative to differentiate yourself from all the hype that is out there.
  13. Litnin29

Litnin29 New Member

GRN is actually quite a great plan, there's incredible potential to make a great income here. The problem I have ran into is figuring out how/where to market.

Any suggestions that will bring true conversions? Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you, Dan
  14. Planets Aligned

Planets Aligned New Member

New person on the block here.

Is this the unofficial GRN forum?

I just signed up as a free affiliate.

Are questions from newbies welcome on this forum?

d.
  15. maricel

maricel New Member

Hi and welcome

Ask away,

Everyone on here will be willing to provide advice. You should also be getting support from the person that you signed up under, is this happenning?

Regards

M
  16. Planets Aligned

Thanks M.
    As I have only just signed up as a free affiliate, and have not made a first sale, I assume I am able to purchase a Platinum or Gold membership to bump my commission entitlement, if I choose to do so before first sale. Can't find any clear indication what the reduced commission structure for free affiliate status is. Although I haven't yet approached person I signed under regarding this, the subject could be useful for others on this forum. I believe there may be strong advantages to signing up as as a Platinum member at the start, rather than losing a possible great connection to a strong downline. Just trying to mesure the pros/cons for free affiliate membership. Comments?
  17. maricel

maricel New Member

As far as I understand it, signing up as a free affiliate means that the first sale that you make is basically your "entrance fee" into GRN. You do not get commission but you are a fully paid up member.

Once you have your first sale to gain membership the commission structure is the same as it is for all members.

Regards

M
  18. Planets Aligned

Quite so. However, that is only part of the story, from what I have been able to piece together. The issue is relevant, because there should be a clear understanding, as well as a concise and accurate way to communicate the facts, to avoid any disappointment by prospective participants.

Further, if there is confusion or a muddled understanding of the broader topic of perpetual leverage, the whole thing becomes difficult to communicate, and this should not be the case for a great product like GRN, which I believe it is. I will be watching the video on perpetual leverage AGAIN this morning to get a better grasp on it.

With regards to "free affiliate" compensation, would you be surprised to learn that the first sale, or "entrance fee" you describe is not only a loss of commission, but also a loss of future sale or downline connection for that person that was sold? In other words, that sale is passed upward in its entirety, in both initial commission and future commission potential.

Partial answers to questions like this are misleading. I am not sure that even the above description completely addresses the issue.

Is the first sale of each level also moved upline both in commssion and future commission potential?
  19. Planets Aligned

Furthermore, (don't you hate that word?)...

Furthermore,
    If a platinum qualified affiliate earns $1,000 on platinum sales,
    and a gold qualified affiliate earns $500 on platinum sales,
    how much does a free affiliate earn on platinum sales?

(velocity and relative motion remaining constant)
  20. Planets Aligned

and...

is there a formal written statement describing all the commissions, as well as a comparison of benefits, for the different levels of affiliate?

If not, should there be? Could there be?

Would it be easier or harder to participate in GRN, and communicate the great advantages of membership if one existed?