Global Resorts Network???

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by BigmoneyPRO, Jan 14, 2007.

1. moneyinmypocket

moneyinmypocket New Member

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Well, if you're here then you've all awaken to 2008! Congrats!

I'm very happy that you like the splash page for the EEN, and want to point out that the same branded and customized website is provided for all our members at no cost - just one of the many benefits of joining GRN through the Elite Entrepreneurs Network. I'd also like to point out that we're always open and encourage team input on our splash pages, so if there are any changes one would like, please let us know!

Networking is very important right now. After all, the first quarter is known to be the busiest time of year for people starting an online business. It's important to put 200% of your efforts into your business at this time. If you want to simply put in 100%, wait until the last quarter to do that. We mentor and support our team on a multitude of marketing avenues - from old-school offline marketing to new-age Web 2.0 strategies. We provide full training (documented in White-Sheet format) for our product AND for our business opportunity. We show you how to develop a plan of attack, and assist you in strategically implementing it (Developing your Compelling Future). We then provide you with a very large Members Back Office full of resources, tools, links and training materials.

It's 2008, friends. It's the first quarter. Time to go hard at it and build the foundation of your future! If anyone needs help with this, please feel free to contact us at any time!

All the best in 2008!

TerryG
  2. maricel

maricel New Member

Quoting: Planets AlignedPartial answers to questions like this are misleading. I am not sure that even the above description completely addresses the issue.

It was only a partial answer as I did not arrive in GRN through the free affiliate scheme, therefore do not have intimate knowledge of it.

Again I would advise you to take up the detail with the person that you signed up with, they will benefit from any sales that you make, so they should have an interest in assisting you.

I'm not sure you will get much more information on the free affiliate compensation as the GRN comp vids do not explore this angle in any detail, maybe a mail to GRN asking the specific questions would help, if you do get answers please post them as it is useful information for everyone.

Regards

M
  3. bizmentor

bizmentor New Member

Happy New Year to all!

Thank you for the compliments on our websites- just some example of the kind of dedication we have to help our network partners succeed. And, there is more where that came from!

As Terry said- this is the time to get joined and get moving to build a huge income for 2008 and beyond! State of the art internet marketing techniques coupled with a wonderful site and other support is key.

We look forward to helping many do extremely well for themselves and their families! As they say... the train is about to leave the station folks- get on board before you are left behind![​IMG]
  4. Planets Aligned

Planets Aligned New Member

Quoting: maricelI'm not sure you will get much more information on the free affiliate compensation as the GRN comp vids do not explore this angle in any detail, maybe a mail to GRN asking the specific questions would help, if you do get answers please post them as it is useful information for everyone.

ok. Shall do. There seem to holes in the description of the gold qualified affiliate status as well. For example, if gold qualified affiliates earn $500 on platinum sales, how much do they earn on gold sales? How much does a gold qualified affiliate earn on a free affiliate? I know this must all seem tedious to some, but I am sure others would agree that this is basic to any marketing efforts. It is tempting to get underneath it all, and create a document that describes it all, at least for my own sake. However, surely such a document must already exist somewhere!???
  5. jaxman

jaxman New Member

Planets Alligned-

Best of luck to all in 2008! Let's get busy building a strong foundation in this first quarter, like Terry and Chad mentioned previously.

Regarding your questions about the commission structure in a documented format, you can go to the GRN website, and under the compensation plan tab, there is a written explanation of the comp plan, as well as the perpetual leverage video.

As Maricel mentioned earlier, your affiliate partner should be able to answer most of these questions. If you are Gold qualified, you earn $500 if you sell a Platinum membership, and the other $500 falls upline to the first affiliate that is Platinum qualified. If you sell a Gold membership, you earn $500. If you sell a "Free Affiliate" membership, there are no commissions to be earned initially, but commissions can be earned in the future if the "Free Affiliate" purchases a Gold or Platinum package, or starts making sales.
  6. Planets Aligned

Thanks for your reply. Anything I can access is all in terms of sales if your are Platinum qualified. All other details get muddy. For example, you indicate the following:
    "If you are Gold qualified, you earn $500 if you sell a Platinum membership, and the other $500 falls upline to the first affiliate that is Platinum qualified. If you sell a Gold membership, you earn $500."

So..., is that accurate? It logically seems that if a Gold qualified member earns $500 if they sell a Platinum membership, they would earn less if they sell a Gold membership.
    Other questions also arise. You indicate:
    "If you sell a "Free Affiliate" membership, there are no commissions to be earned initially, but commissions can be earned in the future if the "Free Affiliate" purchases a Gold or Platinum package, or starts making sales."
    Great, but how many each of Gold and/or Platinum sales must a free affiliate make to qualify him as something different than a free affiliate? Or does that ever take place?
    The details are not anywhere that I can find.
    I have the question in front of my upline, and his upline and have not received a reply.
    Tonight I put the question to GRN support.
    I'll let you know what comes back.
    Thanks again for your reply.
  7. jaxman

jaxman New Member

Your assumption is wrong, that a Gold qualified member earns less than $500 for selling a Gold membership. Basically what happens at the Gold level is that if you sell a Gold membership, you earn $500. If you sell a Platinum membership, you earn $500, but the other $500 of retail commissions passes upline, to the next qualified Platinum member, whoever that may be. So if you come in at Gold, you run the risk of losing commissions upline, until you upgrade to Platinum. If you come in at Platinum, no commissions are lost upline, except the first qualifying sale/clusters at each new level. That is why most people opt -in at the Platinum level. Plus you get a lifetime membership with unlimited quest passes, not a 3 yr membership with limited quest passes. Confused yet?

The free affiliate's first sale is an activating sale. They are now "active" and ready to start forming their own geneology/affiliate group/downline. That first sale is given to the free affiliates' sponsor, and placed frontline to that sponsor. Thus you will never benefit financially from the first sale, or any subsequent sales they make.

Now if you personally purchase the membership at Gold or Platinum, that is your activating sale.

Now the free afiliate makes a 2nd sale, that is the qualifying sale for level 1, and the commission passes upline. Assume it is a Platinum sale, $1000 in retail commission goes upline, and $1000 in retail sales overrides goes upline. If your 3rd sale is a Platinum, you would then earn the first $1000 retail commission. Comprende?

Go to the GRN website that includes the opportunity info, click on opportunity, click on compensation plan, and read through the language a few times. This area fully explains the differences of free affiliate, gold and platinum levels. The video helps to, and needs to be seen several times for a full understanding.

Good luck.
  8. Planets Aligned

re: "Go to the GRN website that includes the opportunity info, click on opportunity, click on compensation plan, and read through the language a few times. This area fully explains the differences of free affiliate, gold and platinum levels."

Thanks Joe. Do you have the link to that GRN website? Any access I have, (and I have searched), does not bring up that info.

I must admit, many of the details I can access seem incomplete still, but I won't waste anymore forum, (or my), time on it. But if you have that link?
  9. bizmentor

bizmentor New Member

Planet Aligned-

I appreciate the fact that you might be confused. I truly do. I also would like to let you know that there are those of us who do not want anyone to join our network if they are confused and have not had all their questions answered. Please feel free to pm me for a private discussion where without any hype or promote you can get all your questions answered. We can also set up a private phone conversation or webinar, if you desire.

This is a great product and a great compensation plan- but I simply do not have it in me to promote people to join unless they have all the facts.

Chad
  10. Planets Aligned

Thanks for the offer Chad. I look forward to getting access to that printed info, and then if I am still confused, I will probably take you up on your offer. If there is no printed info, which I am starting to wonder about, that is a different matter. Cheers!
  11. Planets Aligned

Got word back today from GRN support.

As a free affiliate, I do not have access to a biz site until I have made my first sale, which activates my biz site.

GRN support has now given me a link to access a biz site, so that I may read the compensation plan.

So..., there IS something written down afterall!!! That wasn't so hard was it!!??
  12. bizmentor

bizmentor New Member

you pay $ 100 for a site- members join there- and after your first sale you can transfer them (no cost) from member to affiliate member. Then they can build a business under them for you and for them via the wonderful compensation plan.

I can tell you, though, the much preferred way to do this business is starting as a platinum member so that you maximize your income. While GRN does not have financing options available at this time- I have helped several of our group get financing via other means to get them started without delay.
  13. jaxman

jaxman New Member

PA-

Good job with your due diligence, it pays to be persistent. I sent you an email with a link if you need it.
  14. jaxman

jaxman New Member

Planets Aligned and all others who may need clarification on "Free Affiliate" status-

Here's a reply directly from from GRN support regarding "Free Affiliates":

Allow me to explain how a Free Affiliate works.

Once a registration is completed for a Free Affiliate, Global Resorts
    Network will immediately activate their Retail Product site while we
    wait for payment of the $100 website fee. If this payment is not made in 2 weeks, the website will be deactivated until payment is received.

The first sale that a Free Affiliate makes is their Activating Sale.
    This must be a purchased package. They will be activated at whatever level that sale is for commission purposes. If it is a Gold, they will be activated as a Gold and receive Gold Level commissions. If the first sale is a Platinum, they will be activated as a Platinum and receive Platinum Level commissions.

The person and commissions for this sale will roll upline to their sponsor.

Once the Activating Sale is made, their Marketing Business Site will be activated.

The second sale made will be their Qualifying Sale. They will keep the person in their downline but the commissions will go upline.

The third and future sales they will keep both the person and the
    commissions.

Regards,

GRN Support Team

I hope this helps answer some of your questions and concerns about "Free Affiliates". Feel free to email me if you have more questions. I'l try to answer them for you or I'll get assistance from our outstanding EEN team. We want to be sure all parties are fully informed with the facts, so they can make a prudent decision about the GRN products and business opportunity. No fluff and hype with the EEN team, just solid businees ethics.

Keep in mind, as previosly stated by "bizmentor/Chad, you will maximize your profits if you can come in at the Platinum level.

Regards,

Joe
  15. Glob Trotter

Glob Trotter New Member

Hi all,
    I have been searching for an honest and realistic online business to get involved with for a long time and I have the feeling that I may have finally found it with GRN. I spent a good deal reading all the comments in this very informative thread which answered most of the questions I have. However some questions are still unanswered and I would appreciate any feedback and answer I could get from the pros in here.

1) Being in Canada, how different is the opportunity than for those in the US?
    2) I myself travel quite extensively mainly to South America, and specially Brasil and Argentina, can this business truly be run from there?
    3) I have read names of teams mentioned in this thread such as the Central Team, the EEN etc...can anyone direct me to a place where I could find out more about each of these teams/groups within the GRN in order to help me make an informed decision as to which team to join?
    4) Anyone from Toronto, Canada in here in this business that I could talk to?

Thanks to all in advance for their feedback and comments.

An happy, healthy and prosperous 2008 to all.

Cheers.

Lorenzo.
  16. jaxman

jaxman New Member

Hello Globe Trotter/Lorenzo-

Welcome to the forum. GRN might be just what you are looking for. Most of us have all searched high and wide for a legitimate online opportunity and we found GRN to be just that. Here's some answers to your questions:

1) Being in Canada, how different is the opportunity than for those in the US?

There is no difference residing in Canada, except that you may not do any printed advertising outside the USA or conduct group sales presentations outside the USA. This is a non-issue since there are numerous methods of advertising available. We have members in GRN worldwide and we offer resorts in over 55 countries. We have a solid team leader of EEN who resides in Toronto, Terry is his name, and I'll be sure he contacts you via private email, to assist with your due diligence.

2) I myself travel quite extensively mainly to South America, and specially Brasil and Argentina, can this business truly be run from there?

Once again, no problem here. This business is primarily internet based and can be run from anywhere in the world. I just checked our registry or resorts and there are 6 resorts in Brazil and 13 in Argentina. Of course many of the South Americans like to travel abroad, and we have over 5000 worldwide resorts to choose from.

3) I have read names of teams mentioned in this thread such as the Central Team, the EEN etc...can anyone direct me to a place where I could find out more about each of these teams/groups within the GRN in order to help me make an informed decision as to which team to join?

I have done extensive research on many of the teams mentioned and others. Please send a private emai and I'll fill you in on what I know and why I chose EEN. It's an excellent idea to check out several teams and see which one fits your personality, business style/ethics and other needs. I commend your efforts for thoroughly checking out the GRN opportunity, or any others. Upfront due diligence will pay off handsomely in the end, and will save you alot of headaches, heartaches, time, effort and money!!!

4) Anyone from Toronto, Canada in here in this business that I could talk to?swers to your questions:

As mentioned earlier, I'll be sure to have Terry contact you. He resides in Toronto and is an excellent resource.

Best of luck to you Lorenzo in your search for a business opportunity that fits your needs. Have an outstanding 2008!!
  17. Glob Trotter

Glob Trotter New Member

Thank you very much Joe for taking the time answer my questions. I've sent you an email about your research on the different teams within GRN. Looking forward to getting it. [​IMG]

A couple of more questions:
    Is there a money back garantee on this offer? We're no longer talking about 20-50 bucks in here but 3Gs therefore, there has to be some kind of garantee.

Once someone has joined this programme at the Platinum level, what would be the required budget to get this business up and running and start generating sales asap?

Thanks again to all and specially you Joe for having taken the time to answer in detail my questions. Much much appreciated.

To your success from sunny Toronto. [​IMG]
  18. jaxman

jaxman New Member

Lorenzo-

No problem, I'm glad I could be of some assistance. I prefer that people are well informed about the GRN opportunity. Here's a go at some of your questions:

Is there a money back garantee on this offer? We're no longer talking about 20-50 bucks in here but 3Gs therefore, there has to be some kind of garantee.

As far as I know, there is no money back quarantee. The parent company has been in business for over 21 years. The membership is a lifetime membership that can be transferred to your heirs/estate. If you use the membership 3 or 4 times at some of the higher end resorts, you'll have paid for the membership with the savings you recouped, while staying at awesome 5 star resorts. If you need more due diligence about the parent company, I'll send you an email on that.

Once someone has joined this programme at the Platinum level, what would be the required budget to get this business up and running and start generating sales asap?

This is a total individual decision, based on each persons personal goals for business growth and available capital. My business plan calls for 25% of my profits to go back into advertising. Keep in mind, "only one thing happens when you don't advertise-nothing!!!"

Hope this helps.

Did you say sunny Toronto? Not much sun this time of year!!! My wife's from Toronto, very cool international city.

Chow for now.

Jax Joe of the Sunshine State, Jacksonville, FL
  19. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Usually when starting as a free affiliate there is a tendency to not invest any time or money advertising.

However top tier products do require that advertising investment to succeed, my advice has been to those who really can't or don't want to spend the thousands for the membership is ...don't ever spend more on any business that you can't afford to lose!!

It was funny I recently heard of a lady who began to enroll people in a business that cost $40 a month, the residual income she generated was negligible but what happened was ultimately she began to offer other products that would enhance their business and after a while she enrolled thousands of people and made more money on the affiliate products than the actual bizopp she promoted.

IF you decide to market a top tier program be ready to invest in your business!

Terri
  20. jaxman

jaxman New Member

Hey gang,

I found another national sign company that has decent pricing, if you ever are thinking about using yard signs. Check out : banditsigns.com, 877-877-8664. The standard 18 x 24 yard sign is about $3 each if order in bulk of 100, which includes the stand.

More later....