Global Resorts success w/ $1000 per sale pay plan ??

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by mentoru2success, Jul 10, 2008.

1. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

Hi all.
    This thread is going to be about Global Resorts Network and about successes or complaints about this opportunity.

The thing that stand out to me about Global Resorts is that it is not just an opportunity. Global Resorts is based on a consumer based product that has been sold for over 21 years.
    Global Resorts allows its members to have access to over 5000 4-5 star resorts worldwide for starting at $298 for an ENTIRE WEEK.
    This saves people thousands on vacations they would be taking anyway.

The pay plan pays two equal commissions of $1000 every time someone joins Global Resorts. One thousand is paid to the sales person and the other is paid to the sponsor of sales person.

I am seeing a lot of success with Global Resorts using automation, personal branding and web 2.0
    What is any ones else's experience with Global Resorts ?

2. GlobalGabby

GlobalGabby New Member

Hey Dan

Funny seeing you here.

3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

mentoru2success: The pay plan pays two equal commissions of $1000 every time someone joins Global Resorts.

NOPE NOT every time!!

I made 3 sales and earned zero commissions because of this payplan!

4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Please explain why, Terri.

5. asebf

asebf New Member

luvtravel: NOPE NOT every time!!

I made 3 sales and earned zero commissions because of this payplan!
    I agree with Harold - how could that happen?

6. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

That is impossible if you were actually the one who made the sales.
    You lose the first and only the first and you are qualified for life.

Dan H

7. BigCash247

BigCash247 New Member

I understand you can earn $1,000 for each personal sale (after you give your first sale up)...

But do you earn $1,000 for every sale your frontline makes?

What about the rest of your group... Do you make anything if they make sales?

Jaime

8. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Jamie,
    you make the same commissions that each of your front line makes. Plus, now you will make money on your very first sale. You split that commission with your sponsor so you get some capital to put back into your business.

9. Wanderlust

Wanderlust New Member

BigCash247: I understand you can earn $1,000 for each personal sale (after you give your first sale up)...

But do you earn $1,000 for every sale your frontline makes?

What about the rest of your group... Do you make anything if they make sales?

Jaime

Jaime,
    You make half commission on your first sale and then, after that, its full commission on all your sales and on the sales of your organization. Make sure you take a look at the pay plan which is awesome. With this pay plan, even with a handful of people, say 4 or 5 people on your team, you can make a very nice income.
    Say you have 4 people on your team who each makes 2 platinum sales a month and you will get $8K without even lifting a finger! Not many business have a pay plan that awesome backed by a phenomenal product!

Any questions, just let me-us know.

Cheers,

Payman.

10. exesq

exesq New Member

GRN has recently changed their payplan (the perpetual leverage video has yet to be updated to reflect this change).

Your first sale (assuming you came in as a Platinum affiliate) would qualify your first level. You now make half ($500) of the regular commission for this sale. Thereafter, every sale on your first level (sales you personally make) would earn you full $1000 commission.

You also earn $1000 for each sale that your downline makes (you must first have a qualifying sale for each level in which you do not earn commission). You will earn commissions to unlimited depth and width. There is no limit on how many members you can have on your front line or your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. lines.

11. bestbusiness

bestbusiness New Member

FYI - The new payplan has been up and running since at least early January.

12. BillMaverick

BillMaverick Guest

Global Resorts is one of my successful income streams. I have also have many GRN team members doing well in cash generation. If you like big ticket, u will like.

13. anthony2313

anthony2313 Member

Global Resort is something i been looking at for sometime now.

i might look to sign up

14. gohard

gohard New Member

How much has there payplan changed?

I signed up with them in 2006 made a few sales then stopped promoting?

15. nathanwe

nathanwe New Member

Hi there,

Actually i dont know much about them yet but i have had a few people call me asking to sign up. iam really thinking into it in alot of detail. iam currently with amother company that has a mentoring product to teach you how to market so i think it would be fairlt easy to get grn to work in my and my teams favor.

Anyone else have any opinion feel free to share[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Wanderlust

Wanderlust New Member

nathanwe: Hi there,

Actually i dont know much about them yet but i have had a few people call me asking to sign up. iam really thinking into it in alot of detail. iam currently with amother company that has a mentoring product to teach you how to market so i think it would be fairlt easy to get grn to work in my and my teams favor.

Anyone else have any opinion feel free to share
    Nathan,
    That's great to hear that you already have a good team in place. That will definitely be to your advantage when you join GRN. Make sure you do your due diligence before you sign up.

The hardest thing in all this is not whether to join or not as that's a no brainer but in which team and with whom. Signing with the right team/people is so crucial. Make sure you get to know the person a bit and ask them how they will help you in your business.

A few years ago, in a previous business, I joined someone that prior to signing up, said everything I wanted to hear, then once they got their sale and commission, never to be heard again other than whenever they had something new to sell. LOL Before signing up with GRN, for about 3 months, I contacted a few people and got to know them until I found one person that stood above the rest and signed up with him and I can't complain.

Hope this helps. Any questions, feel free to ask me.

Payman.