Goarticles verses Ezine articles: Which is better to submit to?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by srama3, Mar 18, 2009.

1. JHandy

JHandy New Member

Submit to both and here's why. Although you may get a ding with the search engines on duplicate content, you really only want one of your articles to be ranked. The others will have the potential to be read internally as well as published by other internal publishers.

The name of the game is more content and more web presence.

Jerry

2. KB24

KB24 Active Member

Submit to both also submit to articlesbase

3. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

Post on both! Look at Articlesbase too. They offer great stats when reviewing your posted articles including keywords the readers used to get to your article.

4. MatoryIncorp

MatoryIncorp New Member

Ezine Articles, hands down. Though I do not like the waiting process (and their confusing requirements), they are THE best on the web. I like GoArticles as well because, though they do not get as much exposure, there is no waiting period [​IMG]

5. cjmo75

cjmo75 Guest

I like to use lots of directories. I have recently started using Buzzle, and I must say they are great as far as ranking and traffic. However, they will not accept duplicate content, and they enforce this very strictly.

Ezine Articles is the best article directory on the internet, by far. They are very professional, and the reason they are the best is because they are so stringent on the content they accept.

I've had lots of luck with them and the staff is great. If you can achieve "Platinum" author status, your articles only take 24-48 hours from the time of submission to go live on the site.

Another great directory is Articles Base. They rank well and after you get 15 articles approved, your articles will begin to be approved immediately.

6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

cjmo75: Another great directory is Articles Base. They rank well and after you get 15 articles approved, your articles will begin to be approved immediately.
    Do you switch up anything on the article before you submit to more than one directory or do you just submit the exact same article to several directories?

7. cjmo75

cjmo75 Guest

mountainmom5: Do you switch up anything on the article before you submit to more than one directory or do you just submit the exact same article to several directories?
    Usually, I'll switch up the title a little and maybe rewrite the first and last paragraph. I don't do this all of the time.

The way I usually go about getting my articles ranked is to submit to the best directory with the highest PR first. Most article directories allow at least 2 links in the resource box, so I'll usually include a link to the original article first and then to my destination site or landing page second. It's important to use the anchor text that you are trying to rank the article for as your link.

Hope that answered your question.

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It did answer my question - thanks!
    I usually only sumbit to ezinearticles but have been thinking of doing more...I usually spend more time in building pages for my SBI site as that is like having my own personal article directory - lol [​IMG]

9. Flipper

Flipper New Member

I would say Ezine but as said before the waiting time can be a problem. I have also had articles refused and just resummitting them without touching them and they have been accepted second time round.

But i also find Goarticles easier to use than Ezine, But try and use as many as possible the more quaility content articles you write about the more traffic it will bring you.

10. Kanga

Kanga New Member

Hi;
    I have enjoyed reading "A8ch" as usual and the harmony in his thinking is oustanding i must say. On this subject here we all agree that "Ezine" is by far very useful and very rewarding by the way, playing by their rules. Now it is also true that "Goarticles" play an important role like most the articles directories out there. You first want Exposure of your site, which means traffic and then one way back link(from your articles) to it to rank in Search Engines[​IMG], so it does not really matter which one of the directories is the best??
    Both play a vital role if your mind is opened to success online.I recommend using both.
    Cheers; [​IMG]

11. Flipper

Flipper New Member

Hi

I am fairly new to writing articles, but i have also done a lot of research on it. I found that Enzine does tend to rank higer than Goarticles but the are both as impotant as each other if you want traffic going to your site.

But i have been told the most important thing is quality content with good keywords and backlinks left on all articles back to your website, Blog or Squidoo lense.

Hope this helps.

12. KB24

KB24 Active Member

Submit to Ezine

13. kenwrites

kenwrites New Member

Ezine first...let the article get indexed by Google.

Change the title, rework the article slightly and submit the article to GoArticles

14. gowriter

gowriter Member

EZA has a higher page rank (PR 6) than Go Articles (PR 4).

This means that Google considers EZA more of an authority site than Go Articles.

What does that mean to you? Well, it depends on what you do with the article.

If you're trying to promote a link a blog post on your blog, then the article directories are giving you link juice, meaning you're getting a backlink.

This backlink will help your blog post which should be optimize for a high-traffic, low competition keyword to rise higher on the search engines.

But...

If you're using the EZA Article or Go Article as the content itself and linking to your affiliate link, then the article must be optimized for a high-traffic, low-competition keyword in order to be seen on the search engines.

Backlink to give it more link juice. you can do that with social book marks, blog commenting, other articles, Squidoo. Hubpage. Just mix it up a bit to make it look more natural.

15. dennycraigh01

dennycraigh01 New Member

Yes according to me, ezine is really the top of the article directory and the i submit my articles in some another directories which included go articles. I found one more new article directory that is basearticles

16. MartinJames

MartinJames New Member

I think goarticle is best service for article submission. You quickly approval of an article then ezinearticle.

17. lymand

lymand New Member

I personally like them both but I submit to EZA first. I like the idea, as mentioned by A8ch, that using EZA, "right out of the box that totals 4 opportunities for your article to be seen." But articles are approved quicker with Goarticle so they both have advantages.

18. aplina

aplina New Member

Ezine bring more traffic to my sites that go

19. taz87

taz87 Member

Ezines hands down!!! They have more authority, which will be reflected in the power of your back links also.
    However they have stricter terms, conditions and requirements compared to Goarticles so do read their guidelines or you will never get a thing published or worse get permanently banned

Taz

20. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

Since the recent Google slap, reigns have tightened up quite a bit. While EZA is good, a lot of article directories took a hit in Google.

Instead, I'd focus more on your own websites and building those up, using other various traffic strategies. Relying on just one source for traffic can make or break you.