Golden Panda Promotion

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Jul 14, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome to Golden Panda Ad Builder. As a new member, you are now part of an exciting and rewarding Advertising Builder that gives you a way to advertise your business and create a wonderful online, income opportunity.

NEW MEMBER PROMOTION: As a new Golden Panda Ad Builder Member, you can take advantage of our New Member promotion on your initial, Ad Package purchase. These are the details of the promotion: All new members will receive a 100% match, of their initial purchase with Golden Panda Ad Builder, plus as a new member you will receive our highest level of membership, Executive VIP, for 30 days from the date you join, starting on our company launch date. Your Sponsor (Referrer) will also receive a 100% match of your initial purchase.
  2. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

damn, pretty sweet...
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Promotion is Nice....

BUT....

DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE ON ANY OPPORTUNITY...
  4. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

If a refferal of mine decides to put money in under me, will I still be considered their sponser on this site automatically?
  5. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Please read the Terms of Service for Golden Panda:

http://www.goldenpandaadbuilder.com/terms_simple.php

A Quote from the Terms of Service:

Advertising Rebates

FOR THE FIRST 30 DAYS THE COMPANY, GOLDEN PANDA, WILL PAY OUT MONDAY THOUGH FRIDAY A TOTAL OF 3% REBATE PER DAY TO EACH QUALIFIED MEMBER AND A TOTAL OF AT LEAST .50% TO 3% REBATE ON WEEKENDS TO EACH QUALIFIED MEMBER.

Read ALL 11 Pages very carefully.

DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE ON ANY OPPORTUNITY.
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

bluedog24: If a refferal of mine decides to put money in under me, will I still be considered their sponser on this site automatically?

At this time no sponsoring is available yet. Just signing up. There should be an opportunity to create the Sponsor-1st-2nd line network soon.
  7. westfam11

westfam11 Member

This is what the front page of the goldenpandaadbulder says:

Next, to change your Referrer ID from default "1" to your correct Sponsor (Referrer) number, you must email us at [email protected]

# In the email, type in the following information ONLY:

a) Your First and Last Name,
    b) Your Golden Panda Ad Builder Member ID Number,
    c) Your Sponsor's (Referrer's) First and Last Name,
    d) Your Sponsor's (Referrer's) City

Becky West
  8. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

iggyigette: Your Sponsor (Referrer) will also receive a 100% match of your initial purchase.

Hmm, so where is the money going to come from, new members?
    I wonder how long they can sustain that cycle.

Jaime McCarley
  9. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

Hi Iggy. Just curious if you'll be buying ad packs on the Panda site. Not sure what current ASD members are thinking.

Thank!

Johnny
  10. Roche

Roche New Member

I'm only in the English site, but do the members of the other sites like Spanish and now Chinese also get the Greenbackstreet deal?
  11. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I am on the Q&A conference call currently. There were questions on the Panda Site. ASD's position is that the Panda site is a separate corporation and is NOT ASD. All questions regarding the Panda site is to be directed to the Panda Folks, not ASD.

The Panda site's CEO is NOT Andy Bowdoin.
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

iggyigette: There were questions on the Panda Site. ASD's position is that the Panda site is a separate corporation and is NOT ASD. All questions regarding the Panda site is to be directed to the Panda Folks, not ASD.

The Panda site's CEO is NOT Andy Bowdoin.

Hmmm I really want to add the Panda site to my portfolio
    I love ASD, but I have reservations about it not because of the CEO and his involvement with the SEC

Wonder why ASD is promoting it with a different CEO and Corporation, we know what we have with ASD and Andy BUT
    with the CEO of the Panda site having legal problems, makes one wonder why Andy would promote it and what his connection (ASD) is with this new corp.
  13. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

That's a great point LUVTRAVEL! Anyone have any ideas as to why Panda is seperate and yet Andy is promoting it? Very important question. The Panda CEO (possibly) has an SEC violation in a previous business and was shut down. This of course has not been substantiated and should be treated as such until proven. Just can't come up with a viable reason for the Panda site to be seperate from ASD and still promoted by it.

Johnny
  14. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I have concerns with Panda's T&Cs
  15. monds6

monds6 New Member

Look for an update later today as to the answers to those questions about the CEO - Andy is the president of Golden Panda - just an FYI - I called the office directly and asked a few questions - PM if you want more detail, I don't like giving fodder for the hate perpetuaters.
  16. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

monds6: Look for an update later today as to the answers to those questions about the CEO -

Where will the "update" be posted?

PM on its way to you.

Thanks
    Terri
  17. annadenise

annadenise Member

westfam11: Next, to change your Referrer ID from default "1" to your correct Sponsor (Referrer) number, you must email us at [email protected]

# I
    When I tried to email this information to the above email address the delivery failed. Tried twice. Anyone else have this problem?

Thx!
  18. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

annadenise: When I tried to email this information to the above email address the delivery failed. Tried twice. Anyone else have this problem?

Well....

The Email worked Yesterday and today it does not work.

hhhmmm....
  19. alasycia

alasycia New Member

same here , but there is also another email address to copy it to that doesnt seem to bounce

main [at] goldenpandaadbuilder.com

Try it!!

[Post edited - Admin]
  20. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I just received this in an e-mail from my sponsor. Thought I would post it in case it helps someone.

**Joined Golden Panda with ________ (ID ____)** in the Subject Line and copy the following in the body of the email:

a) YOUR First and Last Name:
    b) YOUR Golden Panda Ad Builder Member ID Number:
    c) Your Sponsor's (Referrer's) First and Last Name: _____ (ID ____)
    d) Your Sponsor's (Referrer's) City: _____
    Again send the email to: [email protected] carbon copy
    [email protected]

Much more news to come concerning this in the news section when the sites go back up - but they will not address Panda in the web room trainings as there is too much to cover for ASD.

Becky West