Golden Panda Promotion

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Caterina

Caterina New Member

I just did a "test" email to [email protected], and not only did it go through, but I got a reply from Golden Panda, asking just exactly what it was I was testing.....(I had only written "testing" in the subject line - there was no text in the message).....

Just wanted to report that the address is working.......apparently their inbox was stuffed to capacity when they arrived this morning, and emails WERE bouncing.....but no longer.....
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Why don't you send them another email to ask why their CEO was sued by the SEC! See if you get a reply this time...
  3. johndeb

johndeb New Member

ATTENTION ASD Members.

BEFORE you go ANY further with Golden Panda you should call the ASD home office. This is from information I have heard from a very reputable source just today - July 16.

SIDE NOTE: I am a HUGE fan of ASD - the Miami rally was spectacular. If you can get to a rally do so by any means possible because your ASD 'fears and concerns' will turn to dust.

Yes, there are lots of 'things' in ASD (English & Spanish) that need to be improved - but compared to the opportunity - they might as well be dust mites.

Both Andy and Don Peterson freely admitted that ASD has grown FAR faster than expected - but everyone is working day and night to get everything 'up to speed' & to make sure ASD last long into the future.

John
  4. Caterina

Caterina New Member

LOL.....

Homey don't ask questions like that......YOU do it, Iggy.....

Actually, I'm stickin' to my belief that Andy isn't going to do business with someone who isn't aboveboard....

I honestly haven't decided, by the way, whether or not I'm going to do the Panda site.....I've signed up, but we'll see how the next week or two pans out.
  5. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

You would think that Andy would have already known this person's background before giving the ASD OK to promote Panda...

We really haven't heard the whole story so I'm trying not to draw conclusions or be judgemental...(trying hard)...

But like I said...First Impressions Count....
  6. ushi

ushi New Member

I just spoke with Golden Panda customer service.

Something should be posted---about the Panda CEO-- on the ASD and Golden Panda sites this evening. For ASD check in the members section---news. And on Golden Panda---not sure which tab it will be under.
  7. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Andy WILL NOT continue the relationship with Clarence Busby, Jr if his past is correct. My guess is that Andy is in talks right now to buy Clarence out and take full control of the China site or cut all ties with the China site. Mark it down.
  8. MrDoh

MrDoh New Member

vikingfan: Andy WILL NOT continue the relationship with Clarence Busby, Jr if his past is correct. My guess is that Andy is in talks right now to buy Clarence out and take full control of the China site or cut all ties with the China site. Mark it down.

That's my take on it as well. Also, I believe there will be a China site that is in the ASD family even if GoldenPanda isn't bought out.
  9. Investigator

Investigator New Member

t was brought to my attention concerning the terms of service for the panda site.

The person who gave me the info chose not to post it so I will:

Check out the Golden Panda ToS

"29.1. These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of Nevis as Golden Panda is incorporated in Nevis."

however,

http://corp.sos.state.ga.us/corp/soskb/Corp.asp?1445384

incorporated in the state of Georgia. No good Corporate Veil protection like Nevada. Seems as if Clarence is learning from Andy.

Here is the document of filing:

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/3563/07162008192800he2.jpg
  10. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Golden Panda is Registered with Clarence but the incorporators include Andy Bowdoin and Dawn...

I believe Dawn is the daughter or Clarence and also happens to be the Moderator of some of the Q&A sessions...
  11. Louminous

Louminous New Member

Very Interesting...
    Thanks
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

iggyigette: Golden Panda is Registered with Clarence but the incorporators include Andy Bowdoin and Dawn...

I believe Dawn is the daughter or Clarence and also happens to be the Moderator of some of the Q&A sessions...

Thanks,
    so all three ,Andy, Dawn and Busby are all associated with the english, spanish and now chinese sites. Interesting!

Well the english site ASD is working to bring in daily rebates very well , haven't done anything with the spanish site but will buy ad pkgs in Panda because at least it is in english and I can read the instructions etc and see my money accumulate ....[​IMG]
  13. paulk

paulk New Member

SEC CLARIFICATION regarding Clarence Busby Jr.
    has been posted on the Golden Panda Ad Builder
    website.

Just click on the News/Promotions tab.
  14. shipmanjs

shipmanjs New Member

I could not find that quote in the terms and conditions. Could you please help me by giving the paragraph in which you found it. I obviously am overlokking it.
  15. billb

billb New Member

Silverstone: Hmm, so where is the money going to come from, new members?
    I wonder how long they can sustain that cycle.

Jaime McCarley

Hmmmmm is right Jaime... ut this in google maps and look at the great office building, it will blow you away my friend...

4900 Ivey Rd., Suite 820, Acworth, GA 30101

Bill B
  16. bigboi

bigboi New Member

I've done quite a bit of research, it appears that Andy gives Golden Panda his full support. From what I've heard Andy is in his 70's and just does not have the time nor energy to run another company, so he trusted Mr. Busby enough to take the ball and run with it. I think they have other business ventures together as well.
  17. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I am going to give Panda a chance, heck with 100% matching and 3% I could recoup seed money fast!

Not to mention with the Olympics coming up Golden Panda could get a lot of attention !

So I decided I am getting in.
  18. Caterina

Caterina New Member

If these two bulletins have been posted elsewhere, forgive the duplication.....but these are on the Panda site under news/promotions:

Thank You to Mr. Bowdoin
    July 19th, 2008
    Andy Bowdoin, is a man with a huge heart to help others. He continues to give in all that he does and we would like to publically thank him for giving us the opportunity to open the Chinese site, Golden Panda Ad Builder. Although, he is unable to take on this new venture with us, we want our members to know that we intend to run this company with integrity and efficiency, and again we want to thank Mr. Bowdoin for his gift of Golden Panda Ad Builder.

Below is the letter that he approved to send out to our members. We hope this helps to explain the seperation between ASD and Golden Panda Ad Builder, in the light that Mr. Bowdoin expressed it to us.

To the Members of Golden Panda Ad Builder,

The Golden Panda Ad Builder Site will be opening its doors in the next few days. In all of the preparation and excitement surrounding the Chinese Site's opening, there have been many conflicting reports brought forth concerning ASD's affiliation with Golden Panda Ad Builder. I would like to caution those of you reading this letter, to consider much of the negative things you hear about ASD, La Fuente Dinero and Golden Panda Ad Builder, as what they are, inaccurate truths, especially those concerning any conflict between ASD and Golden Panda Ad Builder's affiliation.

All three sites, ASD, La Fuente Dinero and Golden Panda Ad Builder are separate companies. The intent in starting Golden Panda Ad Builder has always been that it would operate as a separate company. ASD and La Fuente Dinero are operated out of Quincy, Florida. Golden Panda Ad Builder is operated out of Acworth, Georgia. Both the ASD and La Fuente Dinero Sites are operated, by myself, Andy Bowdoin, as President. Golden Panda Ad Builder is operating under the leadership of Clarence Busby, Jr. He was chosen by me, to start and run the Golden Panda Ad Builder Site.

There are many transitions and enhancements taking place at ASD and La Fuente Dinero, at this time. Because of the large efforts and time constraints placed on running two companies, I am unable to take on the additional challenges that are involved with opening another company/site. Due to these large time constraints and the daily issues that arise in operating two large companies, I have chosen to resign from my position as President of Golden Panda Ad Builder. I have chosen to place control of ownership, operation and management with Mr. Busby and his capable staff. I have full confidence that Mr. Busby and his team will operate a professional and efficient company and I give him, his staff and Golden Panda Ad Builder my approval on this new, exciting adventure.

Thank You,

Andy Bowdoin

The staff at Golden Panda Ad Builder is excited about this new venture that we are about to enter. We would like to thank all of you your support.

Amount of Member Accounts to Be Processed First Week of Opening
    July 19th, 2008
    Golden Panda is getting very close to the actual launch of the site and we sense the excitement from our members about this wonderful opportunity. We are excited to let you know that we will start processing payments for Ad Packages on the day that we launch.

We are set to process 300 to 400 accounts per day for the first week. We are not limited to this number but this is our initial goal. This is to make sure that our staff is efficient in how they are processing information and to make sure that our systems of operation are proficient.

As a company, we are working very hard to make sure that we are PROACTIVE, and not reactive, in how we operate as a company; thereby, helping you to grow your business and be proud to advertise with Golden Panda Ad Builder.
  19. bigboi

bigboi New Member

Wow that letter sure clears a lot of things up. Thanks for posting that. I'm definatly getting in!!!!!!!
  20. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Yeah, I probably will, too.....get in, that is.....I've gone back and forth but had pretty much decided I'd buy a few ad packs, what with the 100% match...

It WAS nice to see additional, clarifying information, though....

ALthough in re-reading the first bulletin, it infers Andy didn't write it but merely gave the OK to post it.....anyone else see it that way? NOT that that's a negative......