Golden Panda Promotion

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Jul 14, 2008.

1. bigboi

bigboi New Member

Good point.... but since he approved the letter it's just as good as him writing it himself. As a matter of fact I don't know how many letters top execs write anymore, I think they just sit back and approve or disapprove them. At any rate sign me up!!!!!!!!
  2. ipromoteu

ipromoteu New Member

Was anyone on the call this morning for the Golden Panda site?
  3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I didn't listen yesterday but plan to TODAY

Information Call Today and Tomorrow
    July 21st, 2008
    We will be conducting an information call today, July 21, 2008, at 3:00pm EDT to explain how Golden Panda Ad Builder came to be, as well as to explain unique systems that we have put into place, as a company, to enhance our efficiency and our methods of operation.
    We will repeat this information on an additional call tomorrow, July 22, 2008, at 6:00pm EDT.

This number to call is 218-486-7200 , Bridge # 978101.

I have two people waiting to join soon as I do

Terri
  4. MizBiz

MizBiz New Member

Hi all,
    Just signed up on this forum and doing my due diligence on the panda site. I just checked the terms and conditions again today and cant find the promo anymore. I actually printed out the terms and conditions when I signed up so I can compare the two and I cant find anything about the promo. It seems to have been deleted. Am I right?

BUT there has been no change in the updated "date".

For example, my printed copy says "Updated: July 13, 2008" and this morning the date hasnt changed but no mention of the promo anymore. It used to be right under the heading "Advertising Rebates".

Also I cant access the opportunity section on the home page. Anyone know where to find the 100% match promo in writing.

I want to be sure before I send in any money. I am concerned. They are ready to accept money yet there is no way to check the account to see if the 100% match is honored. Also, no way to contact anyone to ask why the promo is no longer in writing any where on the site.

I am getting red flags on this one. Anyone have anything to add that might be more reassuring?
  5. bigboi

bigboi New Member

Yes I received my 100% match as well as my 3% from surfing yesterday. It's great and really fast.
  6. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Bigboi.....how long ago did you send in your money?
  7. MizBiz

MizBiz New Member

bigboi,
    thanks that is reassuring. I see the site is up and functioning this morning. I am excited to get going just wanted to be sure!
  8. FlashbaQ86

FlashbaQ86 New Member

I sent 2 USPS money orders about a week ago, and my W-9 a few days ago. My Panda account has been credited. I received 3% in the morning. All is well so far.
  9. Joz

Joz New Member

Please tell me where the 3%/30 days rebate is spelled out. Also, when does the 30 days commence?

Thanks
    Joz
  10. Joz

Joz New Member

Where can I find verification of the 3%/30 days rebate that you mention....I don't see it on the website.

Thanks
    Joey
  11. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

The levels are trainee etc
    trainee is free membership
    3% commission on first level

Can someone explain what that means??

3% commission when you sign someone up
    but 3% of what?

Thanks
    Terri
  12. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

The 3% daily rebate is not promised but it is what panda is paying out right now.
  13. LordAlan

LordAlan New Member

so can any one tell me is it a good idea to use gooden panda and ads or should i just wait for ads to be back up and runing?
  14. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

LordAlan: so can any one tell me is it a good idea to use gooden panda and ads or should i just wait for ads to be back up and runing?

I would say do both IF you can afford to.

Benefits:
    Golden panda 100% matching bonus!PLUS 3% for 30 days
    ASD when up and running 25% to 50% matching bonus plus 1%

Terri
  15. LordAlan

LordAlan New Member

so what happens after the 30 days. your only at 90% rebate how do you get the rest? dos it drop down to .5% a day after that till you reach that 125%? also is that 30 days reset for every new add you buy or after you reach that .5% a day that is all the more you will ever get?
    if any one has any idea about this i would realy like to know.

Eric
  16. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

The first 30 days the company has been open everyone gets 3% daily rebates (i think 1.5 or .5 on the weekends), again this is not promised. After 30 days the % may remain higher than 1% or it may stay at 1%. Hope that helps, read the FAQ and TOS if you haven't already.
  17. edenmarie

edenmarie New Member

Email received from Golden Panda in response to question about 3% rebate.. it took them 13 minutes to respond to my email. Thought this might prove useful.

Dear Eden,

The 3% rebate is still there. We removed it because we can not guarantee
    it. The 3% will begin as soon as your ad packages are funded. We do not
    know what the expiration of the 3% rebate is at this time.

GP Staff
    - Hide quoted text -

> I am about to purchase ad packs from Golden Panda. I have been on numerous
    > blogs and forums over the last few days while investigating this new
    > opportunity . I have found pros and cons..some good advice..some not so
    > great..the one thing i cannot find in writing anywhere is what is going on
    > with the 3% rebate for 30 days. I noticed it has been removed from the
    > TOS..
    > is it not being offered..or just not guaranteed? The original terms of
    > service i saw said 3% for days... 30 days from the date Golden Panda
    > received my funds...or thirty days from the launch date of Golden Panda.
    > Im
    > concerned because if it takes you 2 weeks to process and credit me for my
    > ad
    > packages..i could very well miss out on all the 3% rebates. Obviously they
    > are very alluring and would love clarification..not only for myself but
    > for
    > all the people questioning me.
    > Thanks in advance for you time. [​IMG]
    >
    > --
    > Eden Marie James
  18. FlashbaQ86

FlashbaQ86 New Member

It's up to you.
  19. MrWizard

MrWizard New Member

Just a reminder to those posting
    ASD and Golden Panda are separate Companyies.

They "were" started by Mr. B. But he has stated in a news posted at ASD, He wishes Those at Golden Panda all the best, but his focus is with ASD and La Fuentue. He re-signed from President status, and handed the reins over.
    Lets just keep it clear two separate business!
    Thanks
  20. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member