Google Adsense: $100 Per month

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by sarpras, May 3, 2006.

1. sarpras

sarpras New Member

Some websites earn lots of money from google adsense daily. Most of websites fails to earn money from google adsense. Some of webmasters fails to complete $100 per month.

I will request all members of the forum, Please help the webmasters to earn $100 per month.
  2. netjobs

netjobs Member

Its not so simple to explain in a single article, there is lots of things to make good income on adsense, better suggestion to learn and earn...

i. buy adsense e-books of Real Big Earners like Joel Comm, Perry Marshall etc.

ii. visit adsense forums like this
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27
    http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum89/
    http://www.associateprograms.com/discus/forum28.html
    http://www.googlecommunity.com/forum-2.html

I am sure there is tons to tips and tricks on these forums to make a good fortune in adsense.. Happy Earnings !

- Jai
  3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

The guys who earn most are the ones who get most traffic and the simple rule to traffic is - create informative niche websites, get links and update regularly. There are no shortcuts, no secrets.
  4. jobinfoway

jobinfoway Guest

Best way geting traffic is posting add in verious high traffic classified sites.

With Best reagds
    Ricky
  5. jobinfoway

jobinfoway Guest

secound best way is writting article in various Forum

Regards
    Ricky
  6. Quoting: Vishal P. Raocreate informative niche websites, get links and update regularly. There are no shortcuts, no secrets.
    Hey guys,

I agree 100% with Vishal. There is no other way than to work hard and write good content.

All of the other shortcuts don't work without putting in the effort of actually working.

Just my opinion.

Joe
  7. inter

inter New Member

I recently started adsense. First click I got 0.24 cents after 7 clicks I got only 0.46. Last 2 clicks no earnings. How google calculate earnings. Anybody can help.
  8. netjobs

netjobs Member

Quoting: interFirst click I got 0.24 cents after 7 clicks I got only 0.46.

It depends upon bidding in adwords, so there is no guarantee how much will get for every click...
  9. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

The cost/click depends on the keywords your page is targeted to. So if your site has pages targeted to different keywords, then the cost/click will vary depending on the competitiveness of those keywords.
  10. inter

inter New Member

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for your reply.
  11. Bob Turner

Bob Turner New Member

12. iceni

iceni New Member

I bought a book in March never having tried Adsense before, read it and did what I was told - the book was by a named author above - $2 a day was a good day. I then got some videos from a British guy which was heavily promoted and rewrote the site and put the ideas from both the book and videos into action on just one site that does not have that much traffic - I should make between $250 and $300 this month - from ONE site. I am now also getting offers from people to write unique articles for me - they like what I have done.

Make a site that helps people and put adsense on that - you will get more hits than trying to sell them something and also putting adsense on your site - they will get cofused or annoyed as I used to do - hey I want to buy a pot but they want me to click on this advert - what gives...

Add content, work at it, make the site interesting and the final word must go to :

Quoting: Vishal P. Rao
    create informative niche websites, get links and update regularly. There are no shortcuts, no secrets.

Di
  13. inter

inter New Member

Hi,

Bob Turner & iceni,

Thanks for your replies. I am new to the adsense programme. But I am already excited because some clicks I am getting 1.50 to 2.00 dollar.
  14. sarpras

sarpras New Member

My may month earnings increased to 49$

Thanks for replay.
  15. twnuck

twnuck New Member

The key to Adsense is traffic, traffic, traffic. I've found better luck with my blogs (and Adsense) instead of my website (on generating traffic) because blogs are easier to get to the top of search engines. I'm not sure why that's the case but it is so I use it.

The only drawback I've found on blogs and Adsense is that if someone doesn't like your blog or thinks it's just for "money making" purposes they will flag it and you have to go through a process to get it unlocked! [​IMG]

Todd
  16. Internet

Internet New Member

I have created a site. But do not get any visitors. So, my adsense earnings are very less and random (only due tot raffic spikes). Can anone suggest some techniques.
  17. bigpip

bigpip New Member

I have an 85-page eBook that a friend gave me, which I'm allowed to re-distribute for free. It covers features a bunch of great tips for Adwords as well as Adsense. If anyone wants a copy just shoot me an email at nick[at]thesupersurvey.com (obviously, remove the "[at]" and replace with "@") I'll email you the eBook. It might contain techniques you already know, but hey it's free anyways.
  18. iceni

iceni New Member

I keep my earnings up by adding content and more content to give the site visitors what they want. Using the right keywords gives you the relevant adds.

Lets not forget that using graphics with the Adsense adds is the latest thing - and it works, it really does.

Di
  19. ahdsan

ahdsan New Member

I have created a website, not so rich in content and two months have passed but my page ranking is zero and absolutely no traffic.
    What should I do ? It is just an informative site.
  20. pcwork

pcwork New Member

If you dont sell any product and don't have affiliate links, Adsense is OK