Google Adsense: $100 Per month

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by sarpras, May 3, 2006.

1. edynas

edynas New Member

Building a book and system just for those that are strugling to get a few dollars a day.

But like they say there is no short cut and please don't think that buying 150 adsense ready sites might work. PLR memberships, or any other form of non unique content will hurt you. If not now it will in the long run
  2. Anders

Anders New Member

I realise that this is an old thread, but I am new here and just wanted to comment on the 150 adsense ready sites;

I bought a set in early january and put them on various domains; they started to generate revenue within 4 weeks. My best days were $150+ days and I loved it.

Recently Google changed their search engines to detect and remove these kind of sites and guess what happened;

95% of my domains (read adsense ready sites) were removed from Google's index within 3 weeks.

Nowadays I am lucky to get $10 a day, mainly from MSN and Yahoo traffic!

Speaking of MSN:
    MSN used to be pretty easy to SEO, but I have seen my sites getting dropped from MSN as well in the last 6 weeks.

The latest phrase "Adsense Is Dead" is true if you start using those cookie cutter sites, so don't!

Instead, follow the advice given in previous posts in this thread.

Just my 5 cents worth...
  3. elizajane202

elizajane202 New Member

I've made only $10 in three years. I just can't figure out how to get money from my four websites. [​IMG]
  4. UntroddenRd

UntroddenRd New Member

It's my first month of my website and I earned over $50, so I guess that's pretty good? I noticed when I changed the placement around of the ads I did better. The link ones seem to do way better than the square ads. Probably because they blend with the site more. I have link ones across the top at the bottom of my header (which also helps because I don't have to redo them every time I update a page- anyone else have that problem??). I don;t have much traffic to my site yet so hearing that your goal is $100 made me think maybe I am not doing so bad! lol.
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: elizajane202I've made only $10 in three years. I just can't figure out how to get money from my four websites

Try increasing traffic to your websites. The more the traffic, the more you will earn!
  6. RichTheJerk

RichTheJerk New Member

What are your 4 Websites Eliza? Maybe you listed them earlier, but I missed them. If you would like some help, PVT me and I can help out. I am no Guru, but I think I can help someone who has only made $10 in 3 year.

Rich The Jerk
  7. lyc1981

lyc1981 New Member

Oh[​IMG],I am a new,who can tell me more?
  8. mtsouth

mtsouth New Member

I agree if you are promoting affiliate products that removing adsense is a good idea. You are cutting into your own profits by directing traffic elsewhere.

I've made about $17 from Adsense over two months. Not great, but it's easy money since the sites don't need a ton of work on them. Traffic and well placed ads are the keys for AdSense.