Google ADSense Help

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by BigOso, Sep 7, 2007.

1. BigOso

BigOso New Member

Need help getting accepted through google adsense. Recieved confirmation that my initial request has been denied because they did not feel that my site added a value or provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit my site
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Only advice I can give you is to add more original content to your site and then reapply.
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Add more original content to your website, wait for a month or so and then reapply.
  4. intweb

intweb New Member

Hi BigOso,

Alternatively you can create a free blog by registering at or and make a post every day for say 15 days and reapply with that blog. This time be a little selective about the topic of the blog. Make sure it ads some value.
  5. moneymakerblogs

moneymakerblogs New Member

I agree with intweb except don't use, unless you're using Wordpress with your own hosting. Blogs hosted at can't have ads on them, it's against the TOS. But if you install Wordpress the program in your own hosting account you can do whatever you want.

To get accepted to adsense I recommend you create a blog in, add some original content with lots of text, and then apply for an adsense account using that blog.

Good luck!
  6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

original content and useful content is key and like makemoneyonline and pcwork said you probably need to add a little more and then reapply, good luck
  7. Emil_Iliev

Emil_Iliev New Member

Just create free blog, and submit it. Than you can use your account to put ads in your site!
    Your blog will be accepted.
    Google love Blogs!
  8. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

In addition to blogs:
    You can use pingomatic to ping your blog to other so other sites can notice yours. However if you use wordpress is does this for you anyway.
  9. twnuck

twnuck New Member

A blog is a great way to create an original looking website in no time flat. That will get you accepted and then you can use your code on any of the websites or blogs you wish.