Google Adsense: Part time income

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by sarpras, May 24, 2007.

1. sarpras New Member

I spend 2 years on internet business. Now I will earn good income using google Adsense program working on 2 hours per day. My part time job earns more than income of full time job. I will plan to earn more income on next year.
  2. getagrip Gold Member

3. Hemjoe New Member

Good luck!!
  4. pcwork New Member

What is the subject of your website?
  5. jkatende74 New Member

I am only six months old on the internet. It is a great business. The biggest thing is to get traffic. Targeted traffic. I guess you can only get there by trying the methods. I have also signed up for google adsense recently and I will be back to give my story of success.
  6. talfighel Silver Member

Sounds like a good plan to me.

You can make some great money with Google adsense, but don't forget that you need a lot of traffic coming into your site on a daily basis.

Don't forget that those who do make a decent income with google adsense, have lots of traffic coming in every day.

Now, make sure that you NEVER click on your own ads. Doing this even once, can get your account deleted.

I wish you success and hope that you do succeed with your business plan.

Tal
  7. mickmel New Member

Quoting: talfighelNow, make sure that you NEVER click on your own ads. Doing this even once, can get your account deleted.
    Good advice. You'll get kicked out in a hurry if you do that.
  8. ka7952 New Member

I am trying to add adsense on my site. I followed instruction on how to add the ad code. It did not work. Can you help me?
  9. mickmel New Member

Can you give us more details, or an example page? Without more help, we have no idea what went wrong.
  10. ka7952 New Member

Somehow I figured it out and put Adsense on it already. Now my web is running and I plan to put more contect to my blogs.

I will work on getting more traffic.
  11. pcwork New Member

Quoting: ka7952Somehow I figured it out and put Adsense on it already. Now my web is running and I plan to put more contect to my blogs.

I will work on getting more traffic

Keep us updated!
  12. westfam11 Member

I put some Adsense on a blog but have not
    made any money yet. I am not getting
    enough traffic. This was just something I
    did on my own, didn't really research it much.

I am going to concentrate on my other businesses
    because I know what to do with those. If any one can
    give good tips on using Adsense I would love to try
    again. My blog is a journey of a work-from-home travel agent.

Thanks,
    Becky
  13. pcwork New Member

After you update your blog, submit it to blog directories
  14. Newbie Shield Gold Member

15. aplina New Member

you will need alot of traffic. to earn with adsense
  16. ka7952 New Member

Yes I realize that the best way to have high traffic is to get on top of the search engine.

Now I only have affiliate business, so I can't have search engine work for me yet. I am working on my niche with another website right now. It is still in beginning phase. I am very confident in the outcome though. It will take some time (hopefully just weeks). I will keep you posted.
  17. Girlyone New Member

[IMG] I have clicked on my adsense ads to see if they worked! Will they disable my account now?
  18. pcwork New Member

Quoting: GirlyoneI have clicked on my adsense ads to see if they worked! Will they disable my account now?
    Send them an email informing them about it, they may forgive you
  19. bestmoneymaker New Member

Adsense is a great way to monetize your site or blog, it is also about trial and error with keyword research and search engine optimization. You will never stop learning and you should never stop testing.

When optimizing do a bit at a time then you can see which bits you optimized made the difference. You will also be able to test where to best position your google ads to get more clicks.
  20. nickray New Member

i use adsense..bidvertiser and adbrite..adsense makes more money