Google Page Rank Zero

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by inter, Apr 22, 2006.

1. dosil

dosil New Member

I don't think pr is overrated. When your site has it, it's like a badge being flash to visitors that gives your site some credibility. I started my own blog, my first and only one, back in August 2010. I labored for months to come up with original content. With low traffic, no pr, and Google not always rejecting my Adsense application, where can you find the inspiration to write?

But last month, when I checked out my blog, my eyes widened when I saw pr2 being displayed on my web rank toolbar. Know what, I suddenly became energized and inspired. Coupled that with the approval of my Adsense application a month earlier, I am feeling a rush of adrenalin rushing through my veins.
  2. shuvo

shuvo Member

Page rank is not important .Important is whether your site has got a good place in Google for your targeted keywords.

However getting page rank needs sometime and you need to do some jobs on continuous basis in order to get pr like posting fresh articles on a continuous basis,building quality backlinks etc.