Google Sneaky

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by anitahd, May 22, 2009.

1. anitahd

anitahd New Member

Anyone heard of this program? Just wondering if it is any good or not.
    Thanks,
    Anita

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Do you have a link? Is this something you can purchase, or is it one of Google's new applications?

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

4. uhcougarfn

uhcougarfn New Member

I went to web site and read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page:

*AUTOMATIC ENROLLMENT. ONCE YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF GOOGLE SNEAKY WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY ENROLL YOU INTO OUR "RAPID BUSINESS GROWTH VIDEO OF THE MONTH" FOR A COST OF $97 PER MONTH. WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP YOU'LL RECEIVE ON-GOING TRAINING ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, IN THE QUICKEST WAY POSSIBLE. YOU CAN CANCEL AY ANY TIME.

5. Jim Gillum

Jim Gillum New Member

That does not sound like a good deal to me.....

6. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

The auto enrollment in a $97/month program that you don't specifically want is really shady.

Personally I have a hard time trusting programs that use another companies trademark in their name. If they are willing to trade off of someone else's business name why would they be more honest in their dealings with you.

7. onlinemoneyexpe

onlinemoneyexpe New Member

Do not trust any company with the word Google in their title. They are all scams. You will be billed for several sites that you arent told about unless you read the small print.

They are doing business under several nwmes, all of them include Google in the title. They use Google's good name so paople think they;re legit, but they are not.

8. JBOB4500

JBOB4500 New Member

STAY AWAY FROM GOOGLE SNEAKY! THEY GET YOUR CREDIT CARD AND KEEP BILLING YOU. I HAVE ASK FOR A REFUND AND FOR THEM TO STOP BILLING ME 4 TIMES. SENT E-MAILS, THEY NEVER ANSWER. HAD TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT TO GET THEM TO STOP! STAY AWAY FROM GOOGLE SNEAKY!

9. workfromhomepop

workfromhomepop New Member

Yep, sounds like a scam to me. And gee, only 97 bucks a month.

10. neilac

neilac New Member

It's Nick Marks, what do you expect?

11. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

onlinemoneyexpe: Do not trust any company with the word Google in their title. They are all scams. You will be billed for several sites that you arent told about unless you read the small print.

They are doing business under several nwmes, all of them include Google in the title. They use Google's good name so paople think they;re legit, but they are not.
    amen!

'google profits' is another example.

12. quatrostream

quatrostream New Member

workfromhomepop: Yep, sounds like a scam to me. And gee, only 97 bucks a month.
    Agree with you...

13. kaita1

kaita1 New Member

I am so freaking out, it is not only $97 but they charge tax so it is $103.06 and OMG I hope I can get a refund because I definitely can't afford this crap.

I can't believe I fell for this and didn't see the fine print. I was leary when I say it was DRI swreg as the payment processor but thought I was only paying $7. These people $#^$#% big time and I will never trust Nick Marks again for anything nor the payment processor.

I sure wish I had looked it up and found this thread first.

14. kaita1

kaita1 New Member

Just wanted to add that I went back to the url and they offered me a $90 discount for a $67 product and when I tried to click away it just kept staying on the page for me to take the discount.

Definitely a SNEAKY piece of work they have there.

15. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

It sounds rather peculiar & if I don't like the look or sound of something, I generally give it a wide bearth.

Mark [​IMG]

16. christyb

christyb New Member

Hi, I signed up for google Sneaky free 30 day trial $9.97. I tried calling and emailing a week before trial ended. I finally got through and received a message saying no refund of the $97.00 as the time had elapsed. Guess what on that same day (30 days)I had another mess. thanking me for signing up For Another $97.00. I would not advise signing up for this program. C. Baker