GPT

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jalapenos789, May 17, 2009.

1. jalapenos789

jalapenos789 New Member

Hi, I was wondering if there were any good GPT websites out there,

I'm looking for ones that pay by Paypal because I'm new to this and not exactly comfortable by check.
  2. siinnderella

siinnderella New Member

I definately recommend SquishyCash - Its a free to join GPT site. with an excellent reputation! They have lots of monthly bonuses and incentives that make cashing out a breeze! I have been paid there 5 times so far! I always cashout via Paypal! You can see tons of payment proofs on thier forum! Hope to see ya there!
    Two thumbs up from me!
    www.squishycash.com

xoxo
    Siinnderella
  3. mlynn

mlynn Member

CashLagoon and TreasureTrooper pay by Paypal.

Cashcrate is a good GTP program, but they pay by check - they are legit I suggest you consider them.
  4. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

NEOBUX is the best site that accepting paypal

My quick recommendation is

NEOBUX
    - Click ads for 30 seconds you will earn up to $0.02 a day
    - Rent referrals to click for you earn up to $0.04 per referral a day
    - Up to 4000 referrals rent available
    - Maximum pay out is $160 daily.

Total your investment : $90 Golden membership - Max rent 2000 referrals
    $890 Ultimate membership - Max rent 4000 referrals
    Average $60 per 200 referrals rent

Now you can have calculation of your own!

Good luck to your business

Happy day~^^[​IMG]
  5. LiL J

LiL J New Member

Is squishycash that good.
  6. happygal

happygal Member

GPT do what? There are lots of sites that pay via paypal, but it depends on what you want to do, too! [​IMG]
  7. samda

samda Member

I have heared of some GPT program. I dont know how much they are reliable. But I can give you a reliable source > http://getpaidguides.com
  8. saeedonline

saeedonline New Member

There are so many good GPT sites. Its true there are so many scam sites, in fact more than paying sites. The best is to join those that have been verified by others. Check gptboycott, ptckalk, etc. You can also make extra pay at home by simple ad posting jobs. As a general rule, never pay to join any site. I earn from so many sites and there is none a paid a cent to join.
  9. nunna3rd

nunna3rd New Member

The best one that I have come by is TrekPay. Once you get your referrals going you can make a good bit each week.
  10. makingafriend

makingafriend New Member

Well I didn't see anybody list my favorite gpt site so if you havent joined check out my sig its been around for a couple of years and you cant help but make money
  11. jalapenos789: I'm looking for ones that pay by Paypal because I'm new to this and not exactly comfortable by check.
    Why are you not comfortable with a check?
    Cash Crate is one of the biggest and its very legitimate and they pay via check.
  12. emma2020

emma2020 New Member

Hi there,

I know a few others have commented but i would strongly recommend Cashcrate. The referral program is very good. Once you get going, you do not have to do the offers and surveys you get paid by what your referrals make.

The other one i like is Treasure Trooper. I dont think anyone has mentioned it yet. Again very good. They pay as well, as do cashcrate. There are always tons of offers and surveys to do.

Good Luck

Emma x
  13. sixstring4life

sixstring4life New Member

If you are looking for PayPal cashouts, here are my recommendations.

NeoBux - Paid-to-click. Slow earnings, but can add up with referrals
    Cashle - In my opinion, the best GPT site ever created, and 100% legitimate
    FusionCash - Similar to Cashle, but with less offers and opportunities. Still highly recommended
  14. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

mlynn: CashLagoon and TreasureTrooper pay by Paypal.

Cashcrate is a good GTP program, but they pay by check - they are legit I suggest you consider them.
    I know of a few people who do promote this with great results.

Tal
  15. defaultuser

defaultuser New Member

There are many GPT sites available,
    GPT take surveys, surf on the net, click the ads, read emails, write articles, post on forum etc. As happygal mentioned you need to be specific on what GPT you looking for...