Green Wealth Online (EnviroTabs) real deal or scam?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FreeCashMan, Apr 10, 2010.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Anyone involved with Green Wealth Online. They have a gas "vitamin" for your automobile called EnviroTabs.

It's suppose to get you 2 gallons more per 20 gallons of gas.

Looks promising but wonder what experience anyone is having.
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I never heard of this before but I did hear of a company that has this same thing. Not too sure if it is the same company but it uses the MLM concept which is cool.

I don't see a reason why you should not get into it. There must be demand for it, no?

Tal
  3. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

I too have never heard of them, but that can be a good thing. The market may not be over saturated and if you join them, and use "attacting marketing" methods instead of the traditional MLM marketing methods, you may just clean house!
  4. FreeCashMan

I was more interested in if the product was truly good, I'm pretty content with my data gathering business.

It's that there have been "gas saving" remedies in the past that didn't work out. I was looking to see if anyone had true positive things to report.
  5. hwinwood

hwinwood New Member

FreeCashMan

Similar ''Gas pills'' have been tried before, do a Google search to see that they were proven ineffective.

Critical thinking always pays off.

Take a look at this ABC report to see what AAA and FTC have to say about this type of product:

As far as this new company goes, it looks like it's pretty new, and the is fact that 98% of companies fail within the first 2 years in business. I guess it all depends if you are looking for long term residual income or not.
  6. Forget it,

I researched every fuel additive there ever was, and believe me, there were dozens over the years. As my main business is in alternative fuel technologies, I can tell you point blank, don't waste your time or money.

Why, simple, all these fuel additives do one thing, and one thing only, they clean your injectors, if you have fuel injection, which most cars do now, and second, they clean carbon deposits from your cylinder heads.

What this means is this, you will see improved performance and economy after your engine is cleaned up, but what these deal induce you to think is that you have to use them on every tank, and that is the big lie, as if you would be surprised in MLMland. lol

People see a slight improvement, in most cases anyhow, but it depends on their vehicles condition, miles, what fuel they use, or if they already use fuel additives like Restore, one of the good ones which will do the same thing for a fraction of the cost of any of these MLM deals.

The most important thing to ask any of these deals is this, where is the EPA testing results? No labratory results, no validity to product, and don't be fooled by an EPA certification report, this means nothing other than it is flamable and can be used in fuel as an additive without adding any emissions to air, a totally useless document all these fuel deals have used to fool people.

Bottom line, none work better than Restore for a couple bucks and available at most auto stores, and using it every four to six months depending on your driving habits is all you need to keep your engine clean inside. Save your money, and above all, don't fall for Paul Birdbrain's $135.00 promotion, he has proven over and over again that he is not to be trusted.

In closing, even if the price of fuel goes up as it has over the past few weeks, it will be short lived. Once a new technology is introduced later this summer whereby conventional gas, diesel, bio fuel and ethonal are no longer needed, price of oil will drop like a rock. This is a truely amazing breakthrough in emission free fuel for every type of motor in existance. A real industry changer, so stay tuned and don't waste your time on any fuel additive deal.

Success to all,
  7. FreeCashMan

Just curious as to why Restore is very valid in your book.

You make some positive and true points. Essentially it's about keeping your engine parts clean like your body, in and out, so that it can give you maximum performance.
  8. As mentioned, I have evaluated dozens of products over the years, and I have found Restore to be one of the best at cleaning out injectors, fuel system and carbon build up, but there are others which work as well I am sure. The point is you don't need to use them near as often as the MLM deals recommend. I used Enviro-Max for years every 3 to 6 months, or about 5K miles, and it too worked well, but cost more than Restore as it was a MLM deal.

Success to all,
  9. weebitty

weebitty Member

Is this restore only for gasoline engines or for diesels too??? thanks
  10. weebitty: Is this restore only for gasoline engines or for diesels too??? thanks
    Gas is what I had used it for, but they may have a diesel product too, I don't sell it, just happen to have found it worked great on my vehicles, all gas, not diesel.

Success to all,
  11. FreeCashMan

Picked up some of this restore to see how it goes. It was under $10 at wal-mart.
  12. Great,

Depending on age and mileage, you may have to use another treatment to clean out built up carbon on valves and upper cylinder head, I use it every five months with the limited and stop and go type driving I do, so just follow instructions and you should see improved MPG and performance too.

Success to all, Mike
  13. cashgrow

cashgrow New Member

FREEBUSINESSES
    I do wish people who give opinions would be both knowledgable and show due diligence by doing some proper studies when giving opions on such things as fuel savers.

The main product shown in the videos is the FFI MPG Caps. Has Freebusiness actually USED these for any length of time? I doubt it. If he had he would know that it is NOT a fuel additive even though it uses the fuel to get into the combustion chamber. It does NOT alter the fuel as do all other so called fuel savers. As Freebusiness correctly says, they are simply detergents that "clean" the engine and pipes. MPG Caps and Envirotabs work on a totally different principle.

Freebusiness and his "experts" would probably tell you that incandescent lights don't work, because Edison tried hunderds of different versions before he found one that worked.

As for the AAA and FTC opinions, it seems to me that they popped a tablet into their tank and drove off for perhaps 50 miles. Not only that but they seem to have used their onboard computer to provide their results. Wrong on both counts.

If they had checked the instructions they would have found that it can take 2 to 3 tanks - or about 1000 miles - to get the best results. This is because it takes a finite time for the combustion chamber to develop the catalytic surface necessary. Also, the only way to check fuel consumption is to first check the mileage driven and the quantity of fuel used, having first established a base line. On board computers do not do that.

So what is the reality? I have used MPG Caps for over 4 years on both petrol and diesel engines. My result vary, of course, but is usually between 15% and 25% improvement. On a recent trip to France, with good roads and not much traffic, I achieved around 50 miles per UK gallon on a small petrol engined car. The official consumption is 31 mpg although when I first got the car I had 36 mpg. So I am getting diesel economy with petrol performance.

I have only just started using the Envirotabs and can't be specific about the savings. However, my wife told me if she gets a speeding ticket I will have to pay as when she started off from some traffic lights on a road with speed cameras she took off very fast. So the power seems to have improved already.

So please, Freebusiness, make sure you check things out properly before giving an opinion, especially one that is contrary to real experts, like Jerry Lang. He has many years experience in this field, with about 18 patents, and has tested the MPG Caps extensively.

As for the EPA report, again you are wrong as it does not confirm that they are flamable, only that they are safe to use in any engine without damage. The EPA does not endorse any product in any way, their only concern is to ensure no damage can occur through using it.

When I have used Envirotabs for a minimum of 500 miles I will let you know how well they perform but the technology is the same as for MPG Caps. Why have I gone to using Envirotabs? Because I don't seem able to get MPG Caps here in the UK so easily and I understand they disolve quicker, so results appear quicker. I will certainly test them for more than a few miles.
  14. cashgrow: FREEBUSINESSES
    I do wish people who give opinions would be both knowledgable and show due diligence by doing some proper studies when giving opions on such things as fuel savers.

The main product shown in the videos is the FFI MPG Caps. Has Freebusiness actually USED these for any length of time? I doubt it. If he had he would know that it is NOT a fuel additive even though it uses the fuel to get into the combustion chamber. It does NOT alter the fuel as do all other so called fuel savers. As Freebusiness correctly says, they are simply detergents that "clean" the engine and pipes. MPG Caps and Envirotabs work on a totally different principle.

Freebusiness and his "experts" would probably tell you that incandescent lights don't work, because Edison tried hunderds of different versions before he found one that worked.

As for the AAA and FTC opinions, it seems to me that they popped a tablet into their tank and drove off for perhaps 50 miles. Not only that but they seem to have used their onboard computer to provide their results. Wrong on both counts.

If they had checked the instructions they would have found that it can take 2 to 3 tanks - or about 1000 miles - to get the best results. This is because it takes a finite time for the combustion chamber to develop the catalytic surface necessary. Also, the only way to check fuel consumption is to first check the mileage driven and the quantity of fuel used, having first established a base line. On board computers do not do that.

So what is the reality? I have used MPG Caps for over 4 years on both petrol and diesel engines. My result vary, of course, but is usually between 15% and 25% improvement. On a recent trip to France, with good roads and not much traffic, I achieved around 50 miles per UK gallon on a small petrol engined car. The official consumption is 31 mpg although when I first got the car I had 36 mpg. So I am getting diesel economy with petrol performance.

I have only just started using the Envirotabs and can't be specific about the savings. However, my wife told me if she gets a speeding ticket I will have to pay as when she started off from some traffic lights on a road with speed cameras she took off very fast. So the power seems to have improved already.

So please, Freebusiness, make sure you check things out properly before giving an opinion, especially one that is contrary to real experts, like Jerry Lang. He has many years experience in this field, with about 18 patents, and has tested the MPG Caps extensively.

As for the EPA report, again you are wrong as it does not confirm that they are flamable, only that they are safe to use in any engine without damage. The EPA does not endorse any product in any way, their only concern is to ensure no damage can occur through using it.

When I have used Envirotabs for a minimum of 500 miles I will let you know how well they perform but the technology is the same as for MPG Caps. Why have I gone to using Envirotabs? Because I don't seem able to get MPG Caps here in the UK so easily and I understand they disolve quicker, so results appear quicker. I will certainly test them for more than a few miles.
    Oh give me a break, you don't have a clue how extensively I have tested every single product and technology on the market going back over two decades, so please, come back when you can prove product was tested in an approved EPA laboratory which not one single gas or fuel additive or enhancer, whatever you want to call your pills, they are worthless unless proven, and the only way this can happen is through an EPA lab, period. Don't believe it, then do your due diligence, you will find the real truth about all these miracle pills, none have ever been proven to work as promoted, and not one was ever tested in EPA lab. And do you know why none have gone through this procedure, because it costs over $50,000., that is why. Don't believe it, read it from EPA regulations.

http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/mlm_gasoline.html

Success to all,
  15. cashgrow

cashgrow New Member

Oh dear, Freebusiness dopesn't seem to like criticism.

Let's cover your points. Have you got your own laboratory in which you have tested "every single product o the market going back 2 decades"? If so, what were your testing protocols? If not, how did you test them so thoroughly?

As it happens, MPG Caps HAVE been tested by the EPA and passed as being SAFE for purpose. The EPA does NOT test ANY product for effectiveness, that is not its purpose. So your requirement that we "prove" it has been tested by the EPA is unnecessary and pointless so far as their effectivenesss is concerned.

As for claiming they have never been tested by any approved authority, Jerry Lang has around 40 years experience in the Petroleum/combustion fielld with 17 patents to his name. He was involved with the development of the catalytic converter and has his own labority, where he is used by all the major oil compan ies and engine manufacturers on matters of combustion and emissions. So he is probably better qualified than you, with due respect.

He did not believe the claims when he first heard about it but he was open minded enough to test it out on his own car and found they worked. He then carried out more scientific tests. They have also been tested in a number of official testing stations in different countries.

Of course, your comments fail to address my KNOWLEDGE that they work from my own experience over 4 years. There is no way that I could get anything between 15% and 25% improvement in my consumption just by being a better driver than the average. How do you explain that??

So please, Freebusiness, stop trying to kid us that your pet product is the only one that works, just because you say so. After all, it is just a detergent, like so many others that actually do not work.

MPG Caps and Envirotabs, the latest version, work on a completely different principle and cannot be compared to a detergent.
  16. cashgrow: Oh dear, Freebusiness dopesn't seem to like criticism.

Not from someone as clueless as you are. lol

Let's cover your points. Have you got your own laboratory in which you have tested "every single product o the market going back 2 decades"? If so, what were your testing protocols? If not, how did you test them so thoroughly?

I had an EPA approved LAB in 1986 as I was importing Mercedes Benz and even the first Porsche 959, so I know more than you can even dream of about testing, and your product was not tested by EPA other than what every product goes through that goes into the fuel tank, it has nothing to do with EPA LAB testing, as in, validate claims, not just as an additive for safety, this means nothing as to the effectiveness and claims of increasing fuel economy. Don't believe it, call the EPA, I still have some contact names if you want them.

As it happens, MPG Caps HAVE been tested by the EPA and passed as being SAFE for purpose. The EPA does NOT test ANY product for effectiveness, that is not its purpose. So your requirement that we "prove" it has been tested by the EPA is unnecessary and pointless so far as their effectivenesss is concerned.

Safe means nothing, all products are tested for this, meaning it won't damage engine, it has absolutely nothing to do with performance. If yuo were promoting product is safe, great, then you are covered, but you are making mileage claims, and that is illegal, don't believe it, call the FTC, they have many companies listed which were shut down advertising the same BS you are, do if you don't believe it, contact Jim Kohn of FTC, or I will for you. Your statement that you don't have to prove claims is so inept I won't even bother wasting anymore time with someone as clueless as you have demonstrated yourself to be.

As for claiming they have never been tested by any approved authority, Jerry Lang has around 40 years experience in the Petroleum/combustion fielld with 17 patents to his name. He was involved with the development of the catalytic converter and has his own labority, where he is used by all the major oil compan ies and engine manufacturers on matters of combustion and emissions. So he is probably better qualified than you, with due respect.

It has been tested by not one approved EPA LAB, and if it was, believe me, Jerry would be singing about it to everyone and it would be plastered all over your site, and if he isn't aware of violations of claims without EPA LAB test, then he is as clueless as you are. It means nothing how many patents he may or may not have, and I would suggest from what you are stating that he isn't half as qualified as I am given the fact he has not spent the money for EPA LAB testing.

He did not believe the claims when he first heard about it but he was open minded enough to test it out on his own car and found they worked. He then carried out more scientific tests. They have also been tested in a number of official testing stations in different countries.

He is not an EPA LAB, end of story.

Of course, your comments fail to address my KNOWLEDGE that they work from my own experience over 4 years. There is no way that I could get anything between 15% and 25% improvement in my consumption just by being a better driver than the average. How do you explain that??

You are not an EPA LAB either, so it means nothing.

So please, Freebusiness, stop trying to kid us that your pet product is the only one that works, just because you say so. After all, it is just a detergent, like so many others that actually do not work.

I don't push any such product, too busy developing hydrogen fusion plasma motor which will replace gas and diesel engines entirely, and first production starts this summer, so you better not stock up on too many of your gas pills.

MPG Caps and Envirotabs, the latest version, work on a completely different principle and cannot be compared to a detergent.
    cashgrow

Come back when you have EPA LAB tests validating your claims and then you can talk with knowledge, until then, you are violating the law, and if you don't believe it, contact the EPA and FTC and find out first hand. Evidently you didn't visit the link I posted, another expert who also had an EPA approved lab for he was in same business as I was back in the 80's.

Success to all,
  17. lovemyfordman

lovemyfordman New Member

I don't know all the EPA crap. But, I will say my husband is a certified Ford Mechanic. And my truck is in tip top shape. But, there's one problem all Ford Trucks seem to have a shake in them. And since using envirotabs. That shaking is a thing of the past. The mileage on my F-150 is greater. I travel all the time. And It works miracles for me, so for $25.00 every 3 months or so and doing it the way it says, I will continue to use it. Have fun wasting your cash on gas. [​IMG]
  18. KENSTAXICAB

KENSTAXICAB New Member

FreeCashMan
    They really work. Been using them for 3 weeks now I am getting 18 to 19 miles a gallon in my 2002 Crown Vic up from 15.4 miles per gallon prior to usint them. My car has 493000 miles on it and I am a cabdriver.
    That's all I know for the moment. It has increased my miles and is saving me big bucks every time I fill up. I spend between $40.00 and $80.00 a day on fuel.
  19. hvactech

hvactech New Member

These gas saving tablets from Greenfoot Global really work. My gas mileage went from 26 mpg to 31 mpg. That's more than 15% savings. And since I no longer use premium gas, I save even more!
  20. Sandra Fields

Sandra Fields New Member

I would like to say i am not an expert, and yes i do have an interest in it, my interest is because of the fact i used this product in a 99 Volvo Tractor-Trailer and i have owned/operatered, maintained commercial equipment for 21 yrs. I did not believe the claims myself. But what i have experienced in this Rig, my 2000 Ford Explorer, & a 2004 Chevy Duramax is substantial & the foremost technology available in the the World at this moment in time. I would have never put anything into my investment that provides my children food on the table that harm my engine and my business.There are Emissions tests that i can provide you that proves reduction of emission of 86% Certified. I have had a steady stream of smoke(blowby) which allows the unspent gases, oil and DPM Particulate matter to be removed from the engine and spew into our air and streets, that is the reality of today's diesels. After 4 days(600 miles) it 99 Volvo has ceased to emit any smoke, which if you do some research diesel smoke poses the greatest risks to our health, if we can reduce just this, what a huge change can we make for our world. i also picked up so far 1 extra MPG in the first 300 gallons of diesel, which equates to 100 miles extra per 100 gallons of fuel, equals 20 gallons less i'm paying for, 20 extra i am not buying, and spewing into our environment. EnviroTabs are also DOT approved for Gas, Diesel, E85, Bio-Diesel, and Ethanol use, and Studies have been done at South West Research Institute on this product 12-18% increase in mileage in Diesels, also oil change intervals can go from 15,000 miles to 40,000 based on oil analysis through Lube Track, this is excellent for reducing oil waste and consumption, and the price of filters for Diesels can vary from 25 each, up to 50.00 each and some have more than one, 10 gallons of oil is a lot to buy & get rid of do the math on 100 trucks, it's huge saving for everyone & our planet. There is much i can testify about this product from my personal and business use, but i did become a GFG Distributor after using this because i know what it is doing for my engines, and if i can save our planet, my engine my oil, reduce fuel consumption, and my bottom line, You Bet i will use it, and i would to say to the nay say-er about, contact me i will give you the Test Drive Kit and all documentation free and then you may post what ever you want. That would beas Fair as we all can get. Thanks for your attention