Green Wealth Online (EnviroTabs) real deal or scam?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FreeCashMan, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

FREEBUSINESSES: I have found Restore to be one of the best at cleaning out injectors, fuel system and carbon build up
    I agree, used it many times on older vehicles with good improvement.
    Funny thing about this thread, FreeB and FreeC are the only 2 not hit and run posters.
    Most of the "yeah the pill works" posters seem to have only one post ever.
    Maybe they are in the maternity ward now.
  2. Funny,

Yes, they all figure it out eventually that these pills and additives which supposedly increase MPG are an over hyped dream which turn into a nightmare in time. I have tried them all, and none have been through the EPA test loop lab tests, and there is a good reasons, first, it costs about $25K, and secondly, they know under lab conditions and testing, none will preform as promoted.

Success to all, Mike
  3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Just2EZ: Most of the "yeah the pill works" posters seem to have only one post ever.
    My observation as well.

FREEBUSINESSES seems to really know what he is talking about with these gas additives. And even those "yeah the pill works" posts only verify what he is saying - you'll get immediate gas mileage benefit, but there's no reason for doing it as often as those who would sell you this product would like you to.

I'd bet those "one post ever" posters are just trying to get sale generating posts online!

Bottom line, if any of these things actually worked, as advertised, EVERY-damn body would be buying them.

You couldn't keep that stuff in the store at today's gas prices!!
  4. TJamMoneyMan

FREEBUSINESSES: Once a new technology is introduced later this summer whereby conventional gas, diesel, bio fuel and ethonal are no longer needed, price of oil will drop like a rock.
    Sounds like you are talking about an entirely NEW motor fuel source.

THIS I gotta see!!
  5. Interesting,

I see no new posts on miracle gas pills in months, typical, they all learn the truth in time. If USPO ever gets their act together and patent badklog of 750K is cleared and ours is issued, I will introduce new technology which will eventually trump all other fuels, but patent first before it can be discussed at length.

Success to all,
  6. TJamMoneyMan

FREEBUSINESSES: I will introduce new technology which will eventually trump all other fuels
    Do that my man, and you'll RULE THE WORLD!!!
  7. locogringo

locogringo New Member

All of you are Kool-Aid Drinkers.

Any MLM company is nothing more than a "Propensity to Consume One's Money, Time and Friends into Nothingness" since their company. products and "leaders" only want to deal with the vitriol effect their "miracles" achieve.

If it worked so great, they would go to mass market with their "Better than Jesus" product.
  8. TJamMoneyMan

locogringo: All of you are Kool-Aid Drinkers.
    Don't call ME a "jim Jones'er"!
    I have been preaching about the pitfalls of MLMs (Must Lose Money) for years now!

Any decent product would be made available in a respectable retail outlet where folx can simply BUY the damn thang, try it for themselves, and have a 100% money back guarantee to rely on!
  9. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi,

I came across this Green Wealth Online stuff a year ago. I was excited, like many, but something kept telling me then.

The phrase 'Green Wealth Online' is very catchy. Green is the in thing these days. Wealth is everybody's liking. Online is the trend. Putting all them together is sure a buzz-strategy.

Do be careful when there is something very catchy, lest it catches our money besides our attention.

What turned me completely off then was a promoter's name at the bottom of its sales letter webpage then. An Internet MLM heavy hitter.

If something is really that good, it will survive the test of time.

Bye
  10. Darcats

Darcats New Member

You know there are many posters who try so hard to discredit a product without doing any research themselves.

I have used the product and will continue to use the product. Envirotabs has increased my MPG from 20.13 (20) to 25.20 (25) that is a 25% increase!! I drive a 14 year old truck with the mileage around 190,000.

200 gallons of fuel with out product produces @ my old MPG of 20 = 4000 miles.

200 gallons of Envirotabs treated fuel produces at my new MPG of 25 = 5000 miles

= a difference of 1000 miles @ my old mpg rate of 20 mpg which would require 50 additional gallons to get to my new treated fuel total of 5000 miles @ $3.90 per gal = $195.00 in savings minus my $25 cost for Envirotabs gives me a net of $170.00 total savings......

I do not care what you all say to discredit me, but I do know the product does work and the savings I see in my checkbook is my proof.

So I agree with another poster. Go ahead and pay at the pump!
  11. LIKE2SAVEMONEY

LIKE2SAVEMONEY New Member

I've used Enviro tabs a few times now on my car which already gives me great MPG and I would have to disagree with FREEBUSINESS...these tabs really do work! I've noticed that my gas lasts longer and that it has more power. My husband who has an older car has used them and gets the same results he noticed it especially while going up hill, his car would normally go up hill slowly but after using Enviro tabs it goes up hill without any problems and my aunt also used this on her Volvo, she said she would hear a noise in her car after using Enviro tabs she said the noise stopped...my little cousin who is a new driver and penny pinching every cent for gas noticed he got alot of driving done for the little $5.00 he put in his tank. So again I disagree with FREEBUSINESS and tell people to give it a try! Plus I didn't like the person's attitude on FREEBUSINESS, he/she seemed pretty arrogant, there's no need to be rude on a discussion forum and insult people, we're just here to give our opinion not insult anyone. I'm knowledgeable enoough to know the results on my car and how it drives and how many times I have to fill up with the amount of driving I do, if everyone I know who's used this product gives me the same reaction then that's proof enough for me.
  12. fuelsavegirl

fuelsavegirl New Member

I came across envirotabs about 5 months ago and dismissed them as a scam! I was forced to do a u turn when a friend of mine contacted me 3 months later to say he was using them with great success! So I gave them a try and now making a 24% saving. I then signed up as a distributor and love having a business reducing emissions by 75% and saving people money! For the first time I'm making good money from home and loving helping people save money!
  13. LIKE2SAVEMONEY: I've used Enviro tabs a few times now on my car which already gives me great MPG and I would have to disagree with FREEBUSINESS...these tabs really do work! I've noticed that my gas lasts longer and that it has more power. My husband who has an older car has used them and gets the same results he noticed it especially while going up hill, his car would normally go up hill slowly but after using Enviro tabs it goes up hill without any problems and my aunt also used this on her Volvo, she said she would hear a noise in her car after using Enviro tabs she said the noise stopped...my little cousin who is a new driver and penny pinching every cent for gas noticed he got alot of driving done for the little $5.00 he put in his tank. So again I disagree with FREEBUSINESS and tell people to give it a try! Plus I didn't like the person's attitude on FREEBUSINESS, he/she seemed pretty arrogant, there's no need to be rude on a discussion forum and insult people, we're just here to give our opinion not insult anyone. I'm knowledgeable enoough to know the results on my car and how it drives and how many times I have to fill up with the amount of driving I do, if everyone I know who's used this product gives me the same reaction then that's proof enough for me.
    Arrogant?

I would rather be arragant then ignorant, and sadly, anyone who believes in magic gas pills after all the documentation that they do not work long term, they simply clean up cylinder heads and valves, as well as fuel injectors, and this is the only reason some see an improvement after a few hundred miles.

Facts are facts, so if one wants to believe the hype uesed to promote these magic pills which pop up everytime gas prices shoot up can do so. Until a company passes the EPA labratory test to validate results, then I will continue to be arragant, as you say. I am all for any product which can prove it increases an engines efficiency while reducing emissions and polution, but until such time, sorry, I will say it like I see it.

I have been on hundreds of forums like this and one thing is certain, posters never stick around very long just as we have seen here, so all I am saying is this, either a company pays the fee to go through a controlled lab study by authorized EPA lab, or if they don't, then they are hyping a worthless overpriced product and will eventually be shut down like all the ones before this latest magic pill deal. Good luck anyhow, and stick around, let us know how it is going six months from now.

Success to all,
  14. Andris Ozo

Andris Ozo New Member

FREEBUSINESSES, these pills now are continuing in Ireland and Estonia. Thank you for your explanations. I have read them through, and they convince me more than promoters.
    As I see, those who object, post regularly and usually have nicknemes, which look real (sorry, not yours FREEBUSINESSES - you are an exception). Those, who promote, usually post once-twice (various blogs) and then dissapear.
    This just confirms to me that this is another scam.
    But as I see around me, even decent businessman with intelligence get into this crap. Many people want to earn money without doing a thing. Magic pills for losing weight, saving fuel, being younger...

[Post edited - Admin]
  15. Good points,

What we all know is that if a person truly is seeing the results they claim, they would defend their product or service, not post once and then never to be seen again.

Nothing wrong with debating the results, but in every case I have seen when it comes to unsubstantiated claims, the one post wonders rule. Oh well, maybe others will learn from this fact that you cannot take anyone serious who posts once and is scared away by the facts.

Success to all,
  16. Arild R

Arild R New Member

Hi.
    Maybe many of the oneposters are like me, looking for some negative treads about envirotabs? I am trying it out, but didnt know it was a MLM product dow. I like FREEBUSINESSES thoughts and info here, so I will keep in mind that maybe I (we) dont need to use it in ever tank, this we easily can try out with some more tests and measurements.
    Myself I`m not finish with the first gas tank yet. We got an old Toyota corolla 4wd from 1988, and we never been mush under one liter gas at the 10km. Here in Norway thats the normal way to spesefic the gas milage, how much gas at one metric mile(10km). We have for the last year hade the "roofe racks" on the car, and then the milage have been almost always over ,but around 1liter pr 10km. On this first tank I`m now drived 470km (normaly only 400km), and still I maybe get out 30km more before I need to fill up the tank again. In any way, it seems to works great as a injektor and carbon cleaner then. I have done some injektor cleaners before, but never followed up the gas milage like this time. I cant really say i feel the difference on normal driving, but we drive through an deep underwater tunel on the way at the cabin this weeken its a 3km long uphill with 10% incline. Never maked the top without going down to the 3.rd gear, now geting to the top at 4.th gear.
    Thats a proof for me that something good has hapent, even if its only clean injektors and engine heads [​IMG]
    Normaly we drive and electrik car(an old Think) to work an in the city here in Trondheim, so we only use or old Toyota in the weekends and for longer trips. It will take some time for me to get proof for even the one or the other but for the first tank it sure was an effect, even its says I have to try 1-2 tanks for getting some results.
    Have to try it out on my Jeep Wrangler to, but that car will be even less frequently used, so longer time will take to get an acurate measurment.
    So my conclusion is to hear a litle to both sides here, maybe is it only needed to use it now and then. Its a lot cheaper for one tab than a botle of injektor cleaner, so even ways it could be a good deal.

Regards from freezing cold Norway
    Arild Rabben
  17. TJamMoneyMan

Arild R: Its a lot cheaper for one tab than a botle of injektor cleaner, so even ways it could be a good deal.
    I'd like to see a review of injector cleaners and prices before jumping to that oversimplified conclusion!

FREEBUSINESSES: none have been through the EPA test loop lab tests, and there is a good reasons, first, it costs about $25K, and secondly, they know under lab conditions and testing, none will preform as promoted.
    Even if you disagree with everything FREEBUSINESSES has posted, this one fact remains undisputable.

Everyone that has something to sell you has all sorts of tricks, and 'lab results' to 'back them up'.
    But none, NONE will allow an independent EPA certified lab to run THEIR OWN tests and post their own INDEPENDENT results.

That alone should tell you all you need to know.

But alas, facts, evidence, and PROOF will not affect some peoples' opinions one iota.

Thanx again to FREBUSINESSES for your FACTUAL input...
  18. Fact,

In every case when I ask why a company will not allow an authorized E.P.A. lab to do an independent test, none in over twenty years has one complied. Why, simple, the facts would dispel the BS we hear over and over again about these gas additive products.If I saw positive results from E.P.A., I would be using it myself. If they worked as well as Restore or STP gas treatments and cost less, I would also be a user, but from my research on all of these products, they always cost more, and that is my bottom line, saving money, not wasting it.

As a sidenote, a group of us offered one such company the cost of an E.P.A lab test and they refused, and that said it all to those of us who know the truth. There are legitimate ways to increase your engines MPG, and performance, but putting a pill or liquid additive in your tank isn't going to save you any money, and that is the only reason anyone would consider these products, everyone wants to save money on gas which is going through the roof.

Success to all,
  19. Interesting,

As is typical, when I visit old threads, I see all the one time posters have come and gone. Very few will come back and promote beyond the one positive post made by all of the above. I don't say cleaning your fuel system and values, head and piston tops is bad idea, just know the facts and truth about these magic pills and addivites, they are all overpriced over hyped products. If one really did what is claimed, I would know about it as I research them all.

Success to all,
  20. ethicalbusiness

ethicalbusiness New Member

Hello everyone. My apologies for dredging up and resurrecting this crusty ol thread but there is some serious clearing up I need with this issue.

First off, I am not one of the owners of/distributors/anyone else with any sort of special-interest in Envirotabs/MPG caps, etc. I WAS all gung-ho these past two weeks getting ready to sign up for this Envirotabs MLM-thing and become a distributor, because I was convinced it's a valid product, until I did some googling and found this forum thread with responses from a couple apparently very technically-competent individuals. Then also seeing the fake testimonial posts here (I so hate that sh*t, BIG red flag there when it comes to ANY business!!), and normally after seeing that I quickly turn the other way to find something else...

Yet this is where the contradictions begin. :(

My own mother drives a 2007 Chrystler PT Cruiser and has been using these Envirotabs for the past few months or so ever since an associate (an Envirotabs distributor) at her workplace here in San Diego convinced her to try them (I would try them myself if I was physically able to drive, health-wise). She has been just RAVING about how these little pills have been [quoting from her text just now to me] "fantstic. Normally spent $60 per week, went down to $20-30/wk, greatly improved speed pickup, engine ran smoother. Car passed 18-pt inspection @ Chrystler service after 3 months using the tablets. Following day after putting tablets in, engine had more power and ran much smoother".
    PLUS, several other of her work associates in the same office as her use them (buying from the same guy) and THEY ARE SAYING THE SAME EXACT THING.

Now, my mother is a fairly intelligent woman. She also is very honest. Especially with her own son. There is no reason in any way I can see how/why she (let alone all those other people in her workplace) would be giving false information regarding this. WTF? o_O

Normally, after reading all this talk against this sort of technology I'd be convinced it's a scam and move on to something else. I wouldn't even consider getting involved (no matter how profittable) with an MLM company selling an over-hyped inferior product that I wouldn't buy myself, primarily because I personally REFUSE to get involved in anything unethical like that.

So my question is this:

1. Could this possibly have anything to do with the fact that this is a VERY well cared for vehicle inside and out (i.e., cleaner inside thereby making it easier for the tabs to form their "catalytic-whateverthefuck") in the first place?
    NOTE: Although I have no idea what her associates at work drive and how well they generally care for their vehicles, as far as my mother's car goes, maintenance has been every 3-4 mos. Done nothing to car except usual change filters and new tires + brakes 2 yrs ago. Never use gas additives or anything.

2. Could this be an issue where results are only actualized if there is a certain amount of driving being done on a regular basis, and below that average mileage per week nothing significant happens?

3. Has anyone else tried/continued trying the Envirotabs or whatever (esp if there's a biz op connected to it) and has found that they've begun to work for them? (ATTN: please no "yah me too!" spammer responses or mere cynical opinions, looking for REAL answers, thanks).

Aside from Envirotabs (which we'll continue to use for now until we come accross something that gives even better results than her current 50% + improvement in MPG, which would be hard to believe) I would really like to find a GOOD, ETHICAL, LEGIT product/service/MLM to get involved with--$300 MAX investment--for some relatively quick cash (need for personal medical costs)! :)

Thanks! ;)