Greetings and Salutations

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by glindow, Nov 30, 2008.

1. glindow

glindow New Member

Hello everyone, I signed up for the site awhile back on the suggestions of an affiliate marketing course I was examining at the time. I haven't done much with that yet but have decided the time has come to start. I have a new website that I hope to keep updated with bits of fiction I have written and affiliate products I want to promote. Anyway here is to hoping I can learn something.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome and I am an avid Squidooer myself - actually I am hopelessly addicted.[​IMG]

3. glindow

glindow New Member

ThanksI need to do more with squido and possible change my signature a bit. Something is not right there.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Yes, Squidoo works if you do it right. I am finally getting somewhere since I use the One Week Marketing Plan...[​IMG]

5. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Hello Gus,

Great to have you here and yes you will learn plenty.

6. glindow

glindow New Member

Oy vey, I think that's German, or maybe just slang. I had been wondering why I wasn't getting traffic to my website and have now figured out a possible reason. I had my global settings set in such a way that none of my content showed up. Its now fixed but man, I was scared for a moment there.