Greetings from Estonia

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by margothelena, Jul 7, 2009.

1. margothelena

margothelena New Member

Hi everyone,

I've just joined this forum. My name is Margot-Helena and I come from a small country Estonia in Northern Europe.
    I'm a single mom, my biggest success and sunshine being my 4-year-old son.
    I work full-time from home, I'm a project manager for a translation agency. In addition, I'm a freelance translator and law student. For over a year I've been busy with Internet marketing as well. So I've got pretty much to keep me busy daily [​IMG]

I look forward to getting to know interesting people here, making some friends and also receiving valuable advice and experience on working at home.

Greetings from Estonia,

Margot-Helena

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Margot-Helena - I am looking forward to hearing more from you.[​IMG]

3. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

Hi there Margot-Helena,

Welcome to the forum. glad to have experience IM here... [​IMG]

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Margot-Helena,

Pleased to meet you. It sounds like you've really got your hands full. It's nice to hear that you're able to work from home with your little guy in tow.

Blessings,
    Angie

6. DaveWalters

DaveWalters New Member

Welcome Margot-Helena! I've been to Estonia on a few occasions since one of my grandparents is from there. Beautiful country!

7. dougadam

dougadam New Member

Welcome to the forum Margot

Doug

8. volybal3

volybal3 New Member

Hello Margot-Helena,

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time in the forum. There is tons of great people here, people who are more than willing to share their knowledge. Take advantage of such a huge opportunity. Best of luck to you.

9. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hello Margot-Helena,

Glad to have you here. You're certainly in the right place to get valuable work-at-home advice from friendly people.

Hermas

10. truby

truby New Member

Hi Margot-Helena,
    welcome to the forum! I can understand your sunshine being your 4 yr. old. They are truly a blessing to have. I hope that you have much success.

Truby

11. TyBrown

TyBrown New Member

Glad to see you on here. Are there any IM outsourcing services in Estonia?

12. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

Welcome Margot-Helena,

Whoa, translation and law while raising a child alone. I have the utmost respect for your ability to juggle all of that. Being a mother is such an important yet often under appreciated/unrecognized job that I had to chime in and add that to my Hello to you [​IMG].

You've found a great place for warm and friendly interaction you seek. And don't be shy, ask questions... jump on in!

13. joanpeterson

joanpeterson New Member

Welcome Margot-Helena

Never been to Estonia. Lived in Germany for five years and Croatia for 7 months but would love to visit Estonia one day. Estonia has such a rich history as much of Europe does.