GRN NOW HAS FINANCING!!

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by hsimpsonjr, Aug 13, 2008.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

This is an email I just received from GRN. :

We recognize that many Affiliates prefer to collect the full purchase price and receive their full commissions immediately.

However, enough affiliates have asked for some sort of financing that GRN is now introducing the following program.

New Finance Program!

GRN is currently doing the programming and software changes in order to roll out our new, exciting financing program.

No Interest - Everyone is Approved - Nobody is turned away!

A Platinum Membership will be available for a $998 down payment and monthly payments of $198 for 12 months (no interest).

The two $1000 commissions will be paid $300 at initial purchase (two commissions of $300 each out of the $998) and the balance in 12 equal monthly payments.

These $300 immediate commissions can generate significant incomes up front plus give you a handsome residual income over the following 12 months.

The new Customer or Affiliate will be a full Platinum Member with full travel privileges immediately.

We hope to introduce this program within the next 3 to 4 weeks ??“ as soon as we can complete the necessary programming and software changes.

Stay Tuned. More exciting updates to come!

Best Regards,

Al Morales
    President / CEO

2. success9

success9 New Member

I understand the $300 part but how much money would you make monthly out of the $198 payment? Since you make $1,000 per salle, that would leave $700 left, 12 equal payments you would make around $58.33 monthly, for 1 year. is that correct? Thanks

Dave

3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

That would be my assumption. We will get more details soon, I'm sure.

4. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

Cool

5. Wanderlust

Wanderlust New Member

With the financing, will they still take a $500 cut if its done via a credit card?

6. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I don't know. I'll find out.

7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Financing for a big ticket biz always helps. Sounds like Global Resorts Network has come up with a good idea.

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If this increases their signups, then it was a good idea.

It can go both ways. I know that a lot of people are just not willing to pay $3000 for a business opportunity.

Time will tell if this strategy works for them.

9. MotorClubLady

MotorClubLady New Member

Good grief! These posts are 4 years old...:rolleyes:

10. MotorClubLady

MotorClubLady New Member

I used to be with GRN. I don't even think they're in business anymore...

11. Diana MEYER

Diana MEYER New Member

@MotorClubLady, Global Resorts Network (GRN) is still in business and doing great ;) I'm a Member since 2007 and now started promoting the Membership... many new Members Worldwide are joining monthly!!! However GRN is no more an MLM Company!

For the new Members who want to promote the Membership, we created a private group helping them with tools, tips, advices, strategies, weekly webinars, live events, etc....