GRN's latest special

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by hsimpsonjr, Jun 19, 2008.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

This is an example of what we, as members of GRN, get in our email inbox a couple of times a month. It's shows the EXTREME Value GRN offers to it's members.

Get ready for a week in Cabo
    [​IMG]
    Right now, membership is showcasing a one week, TWO bedroom unit available
    for immediate purchase for only $298. That's your total cost (tax & service included)
    for 6 people for the entire week.

It offers white sandy beaches and turquoise seas. It is a city with the perfect
    blend of quaint, small town Mexican charm and reasonably priced services.

Because this is a timeshare resort property, we unable to book this through
    any of the major travel providers.

These types of savings and VIP access are available exclusively to our members.

Enjoy Life!

Your GRN Support Team

P.S. Here is what others are saying about it.

"What a comfortable place!"

My sister and I loved our stay, and hope to return in the fall. The units are huge, with a fresh breeze blowing through. The units were well equipped and very pleasant. The staff was wonderful, and we loved that this was not a big fancy gringo resort. If you want to feel like Vegas in Mexico,...

"Always Above Expectations"

I have now stayed there 4 times. My husband and I go down with friends and rent either a 3 or 4 bed house. Everytime it has been with a different owner and every time it has been perfect. We usually do a costco shop, fill a cooler with veggies, fruit, meat and buy beer/etc at the shop...

"A nice change"

This may not be the vacation for you if you want to be pampered at pool side, have room service and experience all of the amenities a large resort has to offer. It has it's own niche, completely unlike other resorts. The resort is small and there is no restaurant on location. However, the locals are friendly, there are...

"Great urban vacation"

Great casual resort for an urban vacation. One block up from the busy Mercado - the primary promenade around the bay. Easy walking access to a variety of restaurants and bars and shops. Room came with all the basics needed for a relaxing week, including a full-size fridge, affordable water for drinking and making ice cubes, and a nice pool... more

"This is a timeshare?? Great little place"

This little timeshare property is a real sleeper. The complex is not new, nor glitzy, but the place is immaculately cared for and the people could not be nicer. 16 units only, and spent a week there. Large unit, great king bed, plus other sleeping for...

"Loved, loved, loved It"

What a pleasant surprise! It is great. The staff is exceptional. I can't think of a single complaint. Everything was perfect. We loved it as well. In fact, we're going back this spring.

"Under advertized gem!!"

Couldn't find much about this resort but went ahead. What a wonderful surprise if you are into wanting a bit of old Mexico charm as well as modern conveniences and hospitality.

"Excellent Experience"

We had a truly great time staying there. The staff could not have been more helpful, especially Alejandro. The space was commodious and well maintained. We were on the third floor and our balcony looked out on the Malicon and the bay. . . a great view. Our rental car was very secure in the parking...

"We loved it!"

We just returned (our first time to the Southern tip of Baja), and completely enjoyed the time we spent in this non-tourist city. The trips to the beaches, fishing (Dorado rules!) and snorkeling trip were all the adventure we could have asked for. The hotel was a welcome comfort after some full days of fun in the...

2. gmax

gmax New Member

Hi Harold! Great to see you here! I know you from the GRN threads at wahm.[​IMG]

Q: How are you able to add pictures to your posts? I can't seem to be able to...[​IMG]

3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi Audrey,
    actually I just copied and pasted it from WAHM. I thought it would fit in over her too. There is a process of posting a pic. I think it just involves placing the right tags in front of the right link. I'll see if I can figure it out in detail and I'll let you know.[​IMG]