H1N1 flu

Discussion in 'Health' started by joanpeterson, Oct 14, 2009.

1. joanpeterson

joanpeterson New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1J_qtaLBas

This is a video done up by some hospital staff. When they mention 3 shots, you will see at the end that they are referring to the seasonal shot, H1N1 shot and the pneumonia vaccine. As pneumonia can be a secondary infection in flu patients, it might be prudent of you to get the shot if you have not had it yet. It does not protect against all types of pneumonia but some protection is better than none.
  2. 1life1fire

1life1fire New Member

Hi Joan!

I believe vaccines are an "Assualt with a deadly weapon" ...

Vaccines have never been proven safe... and if you were to look up the actual ingredients of a vaccine ... you'd be shocked the makers are not put in prison for "attempted manslaughter."

The easiest safest flu/cold prevention and/or remedy is "Bobs Red Mill Baking Soda" ... aluminum free....

Put 1/8th teaspoon in 32 ounces of pure water, 1/8th teaspoon of citric acid, and 1/8th teaspoon of organic sea salt - and drink that 3-4 times a day.

If you do not know what you are drinking is pure water... always rely on Aquafina bottled water ... thanks to pepsi's 7-stage water purification system... it's about 97% pure water.

Baking soda is one of the most alkaline substance on earth. Easy, safe, and effective.

Dan
  3. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I always wondered about bottled water.
    Is it true most are simply tap water?
    Victoria
  4. joanpeterson

joanpeterson New Member

VictoriaNTC
    Yes, most of the bottled water is tap water. It may be filtered differently than what comes out of your tap - but the majority of bottled water comes from the same tap you get your water from.
  5. weebitty

weebitty Member

IT was just on the news that they will have to throw away millions of flu vaccines if people don't start getting their H1N1 flu shot. Oh boo hoo.
  6. weebitty

weebitty Member

7. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

They will have to throw away millions because not a lot of people will want to do this. What a waste.

Tal
  8. ChristinaM

ChristinaM New Member

I think bottled water is safer in the long run because day-to-day, nothing dramitic is going to be discovered in bottled water, but the public water supply... well it's just a matter of time....
  9. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

VictoriaNTC: I always wondered about bottled water.
    Is it true most are simply tap water?
    joanpeterson: VictoriaNTC
    Yes, most of the bottled water is tap water.
    1) I wonder about the ones that specify a spring or other source that the water comes from.
    Of course, tap water may come from the same source!

2) Municipal (tap) water, may be a more trusted source of fresh water I understand. Municipal water is purified and treated, and has to meet a certain standard. "Spring water" does not!

joanpeterson: the majority of bottled water comes from the same tap you get your water from.
    They better not try getting into MY house and stealing MY tap water!!
  10. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

weebitty: Here is an update on the H1N1 flu shot. I thought you might find it interesting. If you need my e-mail address to access all of the article just send me a message. I will be happy to give it to you.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/028538_seasonal_flu_shot_vaccines.html

Amazing of course!

I knew vaccines, especially these new ones that come out seasonally, for whatever the latest 'disease du jour' obsession, are suspect - as to need and effectiveness.
    But that a higher percentage of those taking the vaccine get sick?!!!

On the other hand, there must have been good and effective vaccines, like for polio and smallpox.

Western medicinal therapy certainly can claim it's successes, but when 10 figure money gets in the picture, well...

Then there's THIS swine flu vaccine story you may have heard about:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URHhyP4lmQ4