HAPPY NEW YEAR

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ateamfuntimer, Dec 28, 2007.

1. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

2008 is looking to be an incredible year. One of the Coastal groups has branched out on their own as well as many of the leaders you see on this forum are creating more avenues for us all to succeed. I challenge you all to grow in the next year. Look back on 2007 and see what lessons can be taken from it. I learned one big lesson in 2007 that has proven invaluable to me. That lesson is to learn to shine on your own. I joined an organization I should have ran from and it was a big headache. So many of us get caught up in the mentality of if im on this directors team or part of this group ill be successful. I will say that it can help but success depends on you. You are the author of your own lifestory.

Take the next few days to reflect on what you have learned this past year, then focus on what you want to achieve in 2008 and then use that knowledge to get there.

I wish you all the best in the upcoming year. For me it will be a breakout year as I have many projects ive been working on in the A-Team Bat Cave. I have to thank all the missteps ive had in 2007 for jumpstarting those projects. At the time I thought bad of how they turned out but now I give them a big thank you as they taught me exactly what I needed to know. You aint seen nothing yet.

To borrow from a line used in the CSG.............

BETTER THAN GREAT IN 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  2. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: ateamfuntimerAt the time I thought bad of how they turned out but now I give them a big thank you as they taught me exactly what I needed to know.
    Yep. Everything is perfect. It is either to be enjoyed or learned from.
  3. victorious

victorious New Member

We wish you all the best in 2008, and let's make this a community where we help each other no matter which group we are with, we are all with Coastal Vacations. Let's get our credibility back, people are bashing us and we are doing nothing about it, it's time to fight back and let the world know Coastal IS for REAL and some of us are making a great income with it in an honest matter.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029