Happy New Years Everyone, Success To All Working From Home 2015

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by BusinessIdeas, Jan 1, 2015.

1. BusinessIdeas

BusinessIdeas Member

2. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Happy Healthy and Wealthy New Year To All,

No doubt, for many 2014 was a tough year, and all we can do is hope for the best for 2015. The strategy for most is to survive in your own business, and hopefully strive to add more income streams which is the best way to leverage your efforts in a down economy with so many uncertainties.

In a recession you have to work smarter than ever and this is my plan and goal for the new year. I am always looking for a better strategy and better solutions to marketing dilemma we all face in tough times. When everyone has less money and time than ever before in history, this is the time to start your own home based business.

Just look at the statistics whereby average incomes have been dropping over past decade and people are looking to add to their incomes by starting a home based internet business. This is the time to ramp up your efforts as unemployment is not going to go down anytime soon, numbers we are fed by the fed are as phony as a three dollar bill.

Success to all,

payment proof and BusinessIdeas like this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

A little belated, but Happy New Year everyone. :)

My plan is to continue doing what I enjoy and making money.

BusinessIdeas likes this.
  4. cncmoney

cncmoney New Member

I believe in order to have a successful business you must first believe in yourself. Believe that you can do this. There are many factors that go into become a success in both your professional and personal life but the one factor that is required is taking action. Most people miss out on reaching their full potential because they never start.

How many of you have made a New Year Resolution that you didn't achieve? The plain fact is... people are looking for an overnight success or miracle (Why do you think there are so many lose weight products out there?). If you want to achieve success you have to take actions. I believe the best way of doing this, is to make achievable goals. When I first started my own business years ago, I thought "Oh this is going to be easy... everyone is going to want to buy my stuff." So I made a website and posted my stuff... and nothing! I didn't put into place any real goals. It took 5 days before I finally made my first sell. I learned quickly I needed to set small goals to achieve my success.

I make goals that are achievable. For Example:

If you need to refer people start out small the first month (1 or 2 people)
    If you need to sell something have a goal of 1 or 2 items the first month
    If you want to lose weight, make a goal 1 or 2 pounds the first week
    If you want people to see your blog, advertise or talk about it to friends and family members at least once a week

When you hit your first small achievements you will feel better about yourself and be more motivated to reach the next goals. Keep increasing them slowly until you reach the goal of your dreams.

Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous 2015,
    Charlotte

payment proof and YAGOOFT like this.
  5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Excellent advice,

Every blizzard starts with one snow flake, so always start small, work at it, and you will see success, even if small, it sets the tone as one success breeds the next, so don't quit.

Success to all,

cncmoney likes this.
  6. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

A little late but wishing all a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.
    As my for goals? Play more, work less.
    Pretty sure I'm off to a good start.

7. Eric Coons

Eric Coons New Member

I'm going to eat the entire elephant this year! One bite at a time!

Happy New Year!

8. Tina Moor

Tina Moor New Member

Happy new year everyone! Here's to a successful and happy 2015 (y)