harvey segal or the ultimate supertip

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by ccr794, Feb 27, 2009.

1. ccr794

ccr794 New Member

anyone tips about harvey segal or the ultimate supertip

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Harvey Segal is the owner of the Clickbank Success Forum and has a very good reputation, so you sould be safe with him.

3. ccr794

ccr794 New Member

thanks getagrip for the tip, and by any chance have you tried or know something about segal's ultimate supertip???

4. ccr794

ccr794 New Member

and by the way getagrip, i'm a newbie in triyng to do biz online. Days ago i saw you comments about holly man and went to check it out. Because or your comments and those online I took the chances and bought her ebook.

will keep this forum posted of my results, hope will be good news!!!

CCR

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

ccr794: thanks getagrip for the tip, and by any chance have you tried or know something about segal's ultimate supertip???
    Unfortunately I haven't, but I can tell you he's not a scammer.

ccr794: Days ago i saw you comments about holly man and went to check it out. Because or your comments and those online I took the chances and bought her ebook.
    Cool! Hopefully, you will learn a lot from her! [​IMG]

6. noviorbis

noviorbis New Member

I can honestly say, Harvey teachings make sense and I made money and still do with his advice.,

7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi ccr794,

Honest Riches by Holly Mann is excellent for beginners. I'm sure you'll like it if you have little or no experience with making money online.

Additionally, at $37, the price is nearly impossible to beat.

Have fun,

~Newbie Shield~

8. ccr794

ccr794 New Member

THANKS MAN FOR YOUR WORDS, LET'S HOPE IT WILL HELP ME BECAUSE I AM ON FIRE WITH MY MONTHLY INCOME NEED SOMETHING GOOD AND FAST.
    I DON'T NEED "SOMETHING TO GET ME RICH" OVERNIGHT.
    BUT SOMETHING FAST TO GET MY ON TRACK TO BEGIN TO EARN SOMETHING 10-20 PER DAY IT'S FINE WITH ME. I AM PATIENCE JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO FAIL, BUT I KNOW THAT A HAVE TO GO STEP BY STEP.
    SO IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ADVISE FOR A DESPERATE NEWBIE I WILL THANK YOU ALL THE WAY.