has any one heard of commission robot

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by greenleaf, Mar 19, 2009.

1. liveguy New Member

Hey, no problem, apologies if I came across rude, I'm a small pissed off as you can imagine. No harm no foul, we live to fight another day!

Thanks for your understanding, I should get my money back alright but a very important lesson learned.

Cheers!
  2. swampy52 New Member

liveguy: Nevertheless I am getting my money back and will never trust this gentleman ever again or any programme like it.
    I hope you can help me here because when I signed up I had to agree that there was a no refund policy. In hind sight I should have given it a wide birth. It's only now I'm understanding the true extent of this scam and the "gentleman" you speak of.
    I have checked this out because I found it hard to swallow, but it seems that this wonderful unbiased "robot" was using our money in Google PPC but the programs being advertised are owned by Darren Gaudry, the owner of ConRobot. His programs suck and he needed a way to get more sales, he found it in an idiot like me.
    As of a few days ago I'd had 264 clicks - no sales/conversions.
    Now I find that my click tracking is going down instead of up, today it is 213 - no sales. Surprise Surprise I'm probaly paying for the negative clicks too but I can't get the info on this because it's not available. Will I apologise for these comments? Only when they SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Barry

Must have been born today because they say we are
  3. newbiz02 New Member

yeah, this program is definitely bad news.
    no refund agreement?

Thats already a problem right there.
  4. liveguy New Member

Hey Swampy, yes their sign up agreement was non-refundable but you need to remember that they have not given us any service in exchange for our money. So I got onto Commission Robot first, demanded a refund, then wait for their response, which of course will be negative.

Then get onto SWREG and do the same there. They will contact the seller and again you will get the same response. Then contact your bank and tell them what has happened and that you have contacted both the seller and the third party payment provider and they refuse to issue a refund.

On the basis of fair trade and service provision, ask them to being chargback proceedings. This will take 30 days from the day you signed up. They should be able to get your money for you no problem despite their no refund policy.

Remember, you have to get something in exchange for your money, we have got nothing. I have also mentioned legal proceedings in my previous letter to them and of course they were all nice and did not address my proof of advertising funds request or proof of a service. They cannot do this other than showing you your clickbank account which you opened yourself.

This is fraud and mention that to your banks because that is exactly what it is. Whatever reputation Darren Gaudry had online is now for certain diminished. We might have lost temporarily a few hundred dollars but this mans career is surely after taking a huge hit online.

It's better to have a good name and little than alot with a black name. Don't worry my friend, proceed exactly as above because the banks like to see that you have gone the proper route first before contacting them about a chargeback.

Hope that helps and remember chargebacks can I have heard be done up to six months but the sooner you action this the better it will be for you. Also record any emails from them, your invoice from SWREG and screenshots of your reverse click activity. In case of a mass action later against Darren, this will be needed.

Thanks,
    Dominator
  5. jaesun16 New Member

It is important to do research before your action of purchase!

Ask people in this forum first!

They are willing to help you not selling you~ [IMG]

It is also important choose Refundable programs.

I know all program kind a promise that they will never keep~

Good luck to your future business~

Happy day~^^ [IMG]
  6. swampy52 New Member

Clicks still going backwards! Anyone else getting this?
    Have taken screen shots in case they shut the site down when they get wind of a class action law suit being proposed.

Sent them a request that they do not re-charge my credit card for the second month but still awaiting reply. Shit if they charge it without giving me the chance to decide for myself, Gaudry won't find a country to hide in!!!
  7. 2x2Prosperity New Member

Which of you are currently in the system so far?
  8. 2x2Prosperity New Member

Anyone know of another forum that has a discussion about this program?
  9. rickisteph New Member

Hi Guys,

Richard from the UK here, well isn't this interesting. And I thought I was the only one not getting any sales! 282 clicks so far NO sales.

As far as the clicks are concerned, I think it only shows you the last 7 days as default, you need to change the first date to when you joined to see the total number. Not much point though as we're not making any sales!

I joined to add another income stream and as I know some people that have made money with Darrens' systems before I thought that it was worth a punt, but unfortunately that is all it has turned out to be. However, the more I think about it, the more I think this whole escapade is totally scandalous - I don't think we ever had the chance of make a single cent with this "robot".

It smacks of a total and utter rip off!

I hope we all pursue the chargeback route properly, and put Darren firmly in his place.

What I can't understand though is why Darren would risk his credibility like this. Perhaps he is deperate man, I don't know.

Anyway, good luck to everyone here and I hope this all ends favourably.

Rich
  10. coolgoose New Member

hey everynone...

I don't think its a good idea to begin working with robots.

Go to scam.com. They have a ton of people who are unhappy with the results that they have recieved from the trading ROBOTS

Need I say more?!

CoolGoose~[IMG]
  11. scamalert New Member

WAKE UP PEOPLE! This was a deliberate and calculated scam. Darren Gaudry first started hyping up this product, then took $97 from everyone through Clickbank without telling them that this was a one time fee to have the privilege to pay him more money later (What a joke!). He made sure that the launch was put off for a month knowing that people would try out the system for at least another month thus voiding the Clickbank refund policy. On launching he offered a bunch of different packages with a no upgrade/downgrade warning. This in effect, compelled people to opt in for the most expensive package they could afford. He also conveniently changed the payment processor to one that you are unable to manually discontinue, so that he can scam some more payments from your credit card. And now, guess what? nobody is making money and Darren Gaudry has crawled back under his rock again. He is not a nice guy, he does not care about you, and yes, he ripped you off royally. Hunt this criminal down like the lowly dog he is. Request your refund from Clickbank and your Credit Card company NOW! And contact the authorities about this unscupulous con artist.
  12. heistheanswer New Member

13. getagrip Gold Member

Hey Everyone,

If you are trying to get a refund for this product, and you puchased it from Clickbank, try contacting Clickbank directly at th link below:

http://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html

I hope you can get your refunds.

Cheers,

Keith
  14. 2x2Prosperity New Member

Thx Keith.

The refund will only be for the $97 early registration fee. The payment for the product itself is another matter.

Billy
  15. 2x2Prosperity New Member

Who has decided to stay in for the second month and who has decided to leave?

Billy
  16. bulldoza New Member

I actually was on the list for this programme. Darren had some people picked "RANDOMELY"( did I spell that right??) to be test dummies for the product and I was very excited about the potential of this robot, the numbers that these people were putting up with very little work was incredible. As it got closer to the launch day the numbers that the test dummies got seemed to be getting smaller and smaller going from 200-300 a day down to 80-90 dollars a week. I immediately got suspicious of this so I emailed Darren pretty much asking him why the drop in numbers and he or someone working for him emailed me back saying they were taking my name off the list because I did'nt know anything about test dummies and they were offended by my question. I thought the question was quite valid and I was disappointed at the time because I did hear good things about Darren but after reading the comments in this forum am very happy I did'nt sign up. I'm very new to online marketing so hopefully I'll find something legit soon to make some money..
  17. 2x2Prosperity New Member

Hey bulldoza,

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback.
  18. danmr New Member

Hey all

Follow this thread, especially from Page 8 where you will find the exact details on how to get a refund for this fraudulent product...

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=117129

Many of us have already got the money back in the bank!!!

Good luck everyone.
  19. 2x2Prosperity New Member

Yes. I am aware. Thank you
  20. doneagain New Member

Swampy, go to swreg ask to speak to Brandon tell him of the fraud by CR and Darren Gaudry, plenty of clicks no sales at all ,tell him you require a full refund if it does not happen you will be directily in touch with the F B I . You will have good news within days, this is whatI did and now have my money back. Good Luck. WE MUST STICK TOGETHER AND STOP DARREN FROM DEFRAUDING OTHERS.