Has anybody heard about directmatches?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by adelaida17, Aug 9, 2008.

1. adelaida17

adelaida17 New Member

Hi, everyone!
    I recently joined directmatches.com and I've been receiving tons of emails from them. Any experience with this site?
  2. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I briefly joined a year or two ago and got out very quickly. When I had joined it was basically a place where everyone tried to get you in their business - I got tons of messages, 99.9% of them trying to get me into something.

That being said, this could have chaned, this was over a year ago.
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

When I saw your post, I thought that it sounded like a dating service. Then, when I visited the site, it almost LOOKED like a dating site LOL! Its something I don't I would join, so you will have to share your experiences with it with the rest of us.
  4. mellin

mellin Member

To me, it looks like a MySpace for business. I don't know much about it, but it looks like it could make for a nice website where all of your business opportunities could be condensed into one page.

5. juno44444

juno44444 New Member

Well I heard very good things about it but when I tried to join I got really confused so I never fully figured out what it was for.
  6. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

You about nailed it on the head. Directmatches is the Myspace for business people. I've been a member for about 6 months and have made some great business contacts. I also recently started promoting the business itself and had a check within a couple of weeks. The check wasn't huge but I have continued to earn money in a very short amount of time with very limited marketing efforts.
  7. EAMS4

EAMS4 New Member

I joined it last fall; still haven't used it yet but putting it on my "To Do" list. I have heard mixed reviews on the program but won't really know until I check it out. I agree it is suppose to be a networking program for business people. Somebody had approached me awhile back about it and when I said I was already a member, they stopped communicating with me; so it makes me think there is money involved.

8. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

seeyalater72: I also recently started promoting the business itself and had a check within a couple of weeks.

I joined DM through the Spider Web Marketing System.

I haven't really looked into it much since there was a paid upgrade required to make any money.

At least that's how I believe it works.

Is that how the money is made with DM?
    Commissions based on paid membership referrals?

9. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Yes, you do have to upgrade to get paid commissions.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I'll be waiting to hear how DM works for folks.
    I certainly have PLENTY of sites to pay for at the moment!