Has anyone ever heard of 5LINX?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by ShaniceRoy, Jul 22, 2009.

1. ShaniceRoy

ShaniceRoy New Member

It's a network marketing business opportunity where the representatives provide customers with the latest in telecommunications products and services like discounted cellular phones and plans from all major U.S. carriers, satellite TV service from DISH Network and DIRECTV, and the company's own GLOBALINX?® VoIP services and the representatives get paid for helping people save money on paying these telecom bills.

I was just wondering if anyone on this forum has heard of it or is a part of it. And yes I am a representative.

http://www.5linx.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]

2. cherylsellshome

cherylsellshome New Member

Yes I have heard of 5 linx. I am not a part of it but have heard the pitch. I see that you are a rep. How goes it?

What specifically are you wondering besides if anyone has heard of or is a part of it?

3. ShaniceRoy

ShaniceRoy New Member

It's going really well I've only been in for a few months and I figure within the next 6 to 8 months I'll reach my full potential with the business.

And I was just curious if anyone on this forum had heard of it because I know that my area is the biggest in 5LINX yet most people around here still haven't heard of it.

You said you saw the presentation, what did you think about the opportunity?

4. Franklin

Franklin New Member

I was reading that you can earn in several ways, weekly bonuses, customer acquisition bonuses, leadership pools, residual from the phone bills of your customers and monthly car allowance. I'm not in it but I'm always learning and researching the industry. Keep it up you sound very motivated [​IMG]

5. ShaniceRoy

ShaniceRoy New Member

Franklin: I was reading that you can earn in several ways, weekly bonuses, customer acquisition bonuses, leadership
    pools, residual from the phone bills of your customers and monthly car allowance. I'm not in it but I'm always learning and researching the industry. Keep it up you sound very motivated
    Thanks! If you don't mind me asking, did you hear about it through a friend, or did you just happen to find information on the internet about it. I'm just curious because I'm trying to find the most effective strategy to spread the word about the opportunity. I'm going through a trial and error period right now.

6. benwesdorp

benwesdorp New Member

Yes I've heard of it. I know a couple of people doing it. It sounds like a great concept since everyone uses the products every day. As far as what I'd think of it as an opportunity, one of the first things I always look at is how many people (reps, customers, etc) you need in your downline in order to earn $10,000 per month in recurring (residual) income. If it's $5 per person, then you need 2,000 people. There are MLMs that need as many as 35,000 people, and some that need as few as 350 people. It makes a big difference in how easy or difficult it is to get to that type of level. Conversely, you could look at how much residual income you'd have with a downline of 1,000 people based on the average commission you get per person. Hope this helps.