Has anyone evr tried AWSURVEYS

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by allenadeola, Jun 9, 2009.

1. allenadeola

allenadeola New Member

PLS I JUST DISCOVERED THAT SITE AND I DON'T KNOW IF THEY TRUELY PAY WHEN DUE

2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

AWSurvey is a scam site. dont trust this site. they only pay to a few member to cover their site and to make payment proof. if you had paid by tehm than you are a lucky guy.. [​IMG]

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I stay away from paid surveys sites in general - too much of a waste of time in my experience...

4. JoelMatthews

JoelMatthews New Member

I agree with getagrip, they normally say they pay you alot, but in reality its only a few cents per survey, and thats if it isnt a scam.

5. mlynn

mlynn Member

Don't waste your time with AWSurveys.. I signed up with them just wanted to know what's the deal. Immediately figured out they are NOT a paid survey site, NO real legit market research surveys! Plus lot of members do not get paid!

There are many good legitimate paid survey sites that DO PAY, but AW.Survey is NOT one of them!! Stay away.

6. getreffs

getreffs Guest

AWservey is a scam site.
    They are not Paying me.
    I have earned $80 but still my payment is pending.
    This is now about 3 months

7. happygal

happygal Member

They are a scam. Tons of great survey sites are out there. These guys (or "this guy" from what I have heard) just aren't/isn't one of them.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

yes awsurveys is a paying site

9. getpaidtotry

getpaidtotry Guest

Awsurveys is no doubt a paying site. However I have never got a good feedback about the site from the users.

10. makingafriend

makingafriend New Member

aw surverys is a scam I am not sure why they still have people that say they are legit thats the confusing part that dont make sense that they will pay some people and not every one

11. allenadeola: PLS I JUST DISCOVERED THAT SITE AND I DON'T KNOW IF THEY TRUELY PAY WHEN DUE
    They do pay, but I don't like the $75 minimum for payout.

12. john58

john58 New Member

Aw survey is a very big scam.to all naija people please flee from awsurvey.i have earn up to $95 through there referal and yet pending payment.i have come to realize that as a naija guy,you can not see a genuine survey site that accept naija but we have a way to bypass them which very easy and that has been d problem most naija newbies in survey word are facing,but this has never be a problem for d gurus who is still on top.mind u hardly u see a genuine survey site that pays via alertpay,liberty reserve.most of them pay via paypal or check.but come rain come sun we still receive check and paypal cash from them.thanks to my founding fathers of survey biz in naija.this site also pays well http://www.surveyspots.com. try it and see.they pay via paypal

13. babo2708

babo2708 New Member

Aw survey is ABSOLUTELY a SCAM!!!!

14. rayjohn

rayjohn New Member

Awsurveys is a good survey site, I don't think is a scam because I've seen proof of payment. But it's too good to be tru though.

15. jberri12

jberri12 New Member

The best place to verify if survey sites are scams is surveypolice.com. There are a number of reviews of aw surveys on there, all negative. I tried them out several years ago, earned up to the $75 payout (primarily through referrals), requested a payment and was never paid. I think this is the common experience for most people who sign up. As someone mentioned above, a few people have been paid, probably to make the site look legitimate.