Has anyone had results from Traffic Era?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Aspire, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Aspire

Aspire New Member

At first sight, Traffic Era seems like a good place to promote your web site. they encourage people to flip through their sites for points that allows them to run their own campaigns for free.

There is a lot of people running their sites there, but I have a couple of reservations on doing so again.

I did the "Flip" through sites to accumulate points to allow me to run my sites there free - caught the bug and ended up buying credits to run larger campaigns.

I have a capture web site that works well with the limited hits it gets, and when i ran my campaign at TE I had thousands go to the site with no results.

I think people just keep clicking the next button to accumulate points, and they have already clicked before the page finnishes loading.

I would be interested in results that others have had, and interested in finding out what other sites like it get results.

Paul

2. johntanyishin

johntanyishin New Member

You would like to try Traffic Swarm. In terms of traffic exchange, it's the most recommended program in the internet.

JTYS

3. Aspire

Aspire New Member

johntanyishin: You would like to try Traffic Swarm

Thanks JTYS,

I joined them and set up my account - seems much better - will try them for a while.

Paul

4. johntanyishin

johntanyishin New Member

no prob[​IMG] you would like to get your free 100 credits set up quickly. They can allow ten URL set up for free account.

Cheers To Your Success,
    JTYS

5. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

I use Trafficswarm as well and I'd have to say it's the best traffic exchange I've come across thus far.

6. kceleb9

kceleb9 New Member

These programs generally create very un-targeted traffic.

I used Traffic Swarm for a good amount of time and it did essentially nothing. A few very poor quality hits.

Have not tried Traffic Era - but unless it is substantially better - I think there are better ways to get some traffic.